Windows 10: [Live Tiles] My home screen is almost static

Discus and support [Live Tiles] My home screen is almost static in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello World, My home screen is almost static, all of the tiles is static and not live. Only people tile has a little animation and the tile from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by iJohnnyCash, Mar 4, 2016.

1. [Live Tiles] My home screen is almost static

Hello World,

My home screen is almost static, all of the tiles is static and not live. Only people tile has a little animation and the tile from calendar show some information. All other tiles show the "brand" and work as simple icon.

If I choose someone and turn off the live option and switch back doesn't happen.

Any ideas?

:)

iJohnnyCash, Mar 4, 2016
  2. DPSinha Win User

how to fix the calendar tile windows 10

Suggesting a funny way to get around the non-working of live tiles........happened with both Calendar as well as Money apps.....Both the live tiles were not working......In both the cases, I opened the app and added / edited some info... A new task in
    the calendar and editing the watch list in money.......both the live tiles started working almost instantaneously.....both the tiles were static for couple of days prior to this and no restarts or anything else wud do anything

DPSinha, Mar 4, 2016
  3. 7thSense Win User
    are all tiles live or only few of them. How to make mail, message, whatsapp tiles live...please help

Yes it can show a number but it is not a live tile. It is static.

7thSense, Mar 4, 2016
  4. [Live Tiles] My home screen is almost static

iJohnnyCash, Mar 5, 2016
Thema:

[Live Tiles] My home screen is almost static

1. [Live Tiles] My home screen is almost static - Similar Threads - Live Tiles home

2. live tiles

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    live tiles: Hi, How can I revert to the old MS Store tile, please? The new one is an eyesore to say the least... Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-tiles/bd2ed418-704b-4536-a850-9bfa42c24246"
  3. Static screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Static screen: Hey so i have a windows custom built pc with a fairly new graphics card, for the last few months ive been getting red screen tears and now every 10 - 15 minutes the screen goes to complete static. It goes away when i turn the monitor off and back on but i need a permanent...
  4. live tiles disappeared

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    live tiles disappeared: I use Windows 10 and after the recent update my own live tiles disappeared. I can see only the Windows default tiles. If I try to remove the tiles I don’t need and add the tiles I prefer and then restart the system, my tiles disappear again. I also cannot download apps from...
  5. Live Tiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live Tiles: Sine the October update my live tiles have disappeared and the only ones present are the Windows default tiles. When I add my tiles and remove the ones I don't need and restart the default tiles return and mine disappear again. Also cannot connect to Microsoft store to try...
  6. Live Tiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live Tiles: Sine the October update my live tiles have disappeared and the only ones present are the Windows default tiles. When I add my tiles and remove the ones I don't need and restart the default tiles return and mine disappear again. Also cannot connect to Microsoft store to try...
  7. Live tile not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live tile not opening: Having trouble with Live Tiles. I'm trying to open up Live News and weather tiles. I am able to open the start menu and see that they are updating with appropriate weather and top stories. When I try to open up the tile however, I am greeted by "An error occurred. Try...
  8. Live Tiles

Live Tiles: Just upgraded to windows 10 and the live tiles do not work any ideas what to do? 9255
  9. Live tiles not so live

Live tiles not so live: If I reboot my computer everyday, the live tiles work mostly. But, I don't reboot everyday so live tiles, are not only not live, but some don't work at all. Case in point: I never get an email notification in the tile. (I'm assuming I should); when I click on weather a blank...
  10. Live tiles

Live tiles: Just curious. If I open my start menu the live tiles like store, weather and news do their thing. Cycling through. But after a a while they stop updating and show a static picture or piece of info. Is that how it should be? I would prefer they were on a repeatable loop. Is...