Windows 10: ลงฟอนต์ th sarabun ไม่ได้

Discus and support ลงฟอนต์ th sarabun ไม่ได้ in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; ลงฟอนต์ th sarabun ไม่ได้ เพราะอะไร... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tang saranya, Jan 9, 2019.

1. ลงฟอนต์ th sarabun ไม่ได้

ลงฟอนต์ th sarabun ไม่ได้ เพราะอะไร

:)

tang saranya, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

ลงฟอนต์ th sarabun ไม่ได้

1. ลงฟอนต์ th sarabun ไม่ได้ - Similar Threads - ลงฟอนต์ sarabun ไม่ได้

2. Programs pinned to the start menu are gone from th emenu after reboot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Programs pinned to the start menu are gone from th emenu after reboot: I have noticed on my windows 10 (up to date) desktop lately that any programs that I pin to the start menu are gone from the menu after reboot. I don't know for sure but I think this started recently after the October 2018 update. Does anyone know how to fix this PITA ?...
  3. Another MS GLITCH - Photo Gallery unusable w/Screen Saver what th-(?)!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Another MS GLITCH - Photo Gallery unusable w/Screen Saver what th-(?)!: • QUESTION is: Will you be returning the ability to use Photo Gallery without the glitch of needing a hard reboot to turn off the screen saver? • Photo Gallery was working fine before newest Windows 10 Update on 8-18-2018. • Now all my photos must be placed in a separate...
  4. Permissions on windows store app executables How do I get th lock off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Permissions on windows store app executables How do I get th lock off: I just made my first ever purchase from the windows store, a game called "Recore". I use a Razer Tartarus gamepad and I want to link the games executable to the keymap I made for it. I do this for every single program I make a keymap for, I have more keymaps then I can...
  5. Since TH, ntoskrnl.exe crash all the time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Since TH, ntoskrnl.exe crash all the time: Hi people, you really are my last hope. Please read my post carefully. My PC completly freeze without any noticable moment and restart. When also a sound is played, it also get the "freezed" sound before my PC restart. This behavior started when my PC downloaded Windows...
  6. XPS 8700,"We couldn't install Windows 10. We've set your PC back to th

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    XPS 8700,"We couldn't install Windows 10. We've set your PC back to th: Full message on screen, " "We couldn't install Windows 10. We've set your PC back to the way it was just before you started installing Windows 10. 0xC1900101 - 0x20017 The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation" I have tried all the...
  7. Upgrade to TH 10240

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade to TH 10240: I have upgraded 4 computers to windows 10, Three of them to 10240 successfully. My Lenovo Laptop however keeps rolling back to build 10166. I noticed that I was getting an indication of safe mode during the laptop upgrade but it seemed to be upgrading ok until about 19...
  8. Windows 10 Th 2 Lets You Quickly Scan Files with Windows Defender

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Th 2 Lets You Quickly Scan Files with Windows Defender: [img] New context menu option added for Windows Defender Microsoft has added plenty of improvements in Threshold 2, and one of them is supposed to help users quickly scan files with Windows Defender should they want to stick to this security app and avoid getting a...
  9. Cumulative Update KB3116900 December 08 th.

in Windows 10 News
    Cumulative Update KB3116900 December 08 th.: [img] Restart required! Manually Download: http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/...px?q=KB3116900 Cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1511: December 8, 2015 https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3116900 [img] This update replaces the previously...
  10. Win 10 Th 2 Automatically Reinstalls All Previously-Removed Apps

in Windows 10 News
    Win 10 Th 2 Automatically Reinstalls All Previously-Removed Apps: [img] Some claim the update also resets default apps Microsoft rolled out Threshold 2 earlier this week as the first major update for Windows 10 that comes with significant improvements for both the operating system itself and the pre-installed apps. But as far...