Windows 10: Loaded November Release - Cortana Still asking For Live Account

Discus and support Loaded November Release - Cortana Still asking For Live Account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was under the impression that the November release allowed Cortana to work with a local account. I try to activate it and it always ends with....... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by UncleJohnsBand, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Loaded November Release - Cortana Still asking For Live Account

I was under the impression that the November release allowed Cortana to work with a local account.

I try to activate it and it always ends with.... one more thing... I will need you to sign in with a Microsoft live account.

What's up with that?

:)

UncleJohnsBand, Nov 20, 2015

2. Why does Cortana ask me to “Enter your old password one last time”?

I have the November update, but Cortana still requires Microsoft Account to log in. The problem I have is that it will not accept my Microsoft Account.

dcooper.cse, Nov 20, 2015
  3. Why does Cortana ask me to “Enter your old password one last time”?

When I try to login into Find my Device, it still asks for Old Windows Password, this is so frustrating. Kindly help.

VijayShah1970, Nov 20, 2015
  4. Kyhi Win User

Loaded November Release - Cortana Still asking For Live Account

from RUN
    type> winver

verify build 10586

5. 10.0.10586

UncleJohnsBand, Nov 20, 2015
  6. UncleJohnsBand, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Loaded November Release - Cortana Still asking For Live Account

1. Loaded November Release - Cortana Still asking For Live Account - Similar Threads - Loaded November Release

2. Laptop keeps asking for BitLocker recovery key and still will not load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps asking for BitLocker recovery key and still will not load: Why does laptop keep asking for BitLocker recovery key instead of loading. Screen is black with hp sign and never loads https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-asking-for-bitlocker-recovery-key-and/316d9372-4b37-40ba-a626-1160f7dd456f
  3. Cortana is live with voice, but its not on my setting. it keeps saying if I ask it a...

in Cortana
    Cortana is live with voice, but its not on my setting. it keeps saying if I ask it a...: any one with with a answer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-is-live-with-voice-but-its-not-on-my/24ef4653-aacb-4914-957e-f031aadfe108
  4. November 2019 release of Visual Studio Code version 1.41 released

in Windows 10 News
    November 2019 release of Visual Studio Code version 1.41 released: Downloads: Windows: User System | Mac | Linux: snap deb rpm tarball Welcome to the November 2019 release of Visual Studio Code. There are a number of updates in this version that we hope you will like, some of the key highlights include: Compact folders in Explorer -...
  5. New Cortana app version 3.3.3 released for iOS - November 30

in Windows 10 News
    New Cortana app version 3.3.3 released for iOS - November 30: Microsoft Cortana is your smart personal assistant. She helps you keep track of your most important stuff, across all your devices. Cortana responds to your voice and has an answer for what you need. What’s new: Bug fixes Source: Cortana on the App Store 145551
  6. ask Cortana for a reminder

in Cortana
    ask Cortana for a reminder: I just set up Cortana on 2 computers and asked her to remind me of an appointment. On one she reminded me with a box in the lower corner, but on the other one, she made a verbal announcement. How do I choose the method?...
  7. old microsoft account still asking for password

in Windows 10 Customization
    old microsoft account still asking for password: I switched to a new Microsoft account over a year ago. I switched Outlook, Office, Skype, and of course the main Microsoft account. All seem to be using the new account and they all list the new account email. However, I daily get a popup stating there is a problem with the...
  8. Cortana will not load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana will not load: Cortana failed and I haven't changed it from the default English. How can I fix this. See image 17418
  9. Connect Xbox Live Account to Cortana in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Connect Xbox Live Account to Cortana in Windows 10: How to: Connect Xbox Live Account to Cortana in Windows 10 [img] Information Cortana is your cloud-based personal assistant that works across your devices and other Microsoft services. Depending on the capabilities of your device and the version of Cortana you’re using,...
  10. Office Online Server November release

in Windows 10 News
    Office Online Server November release: In May, we released Office Online Server (OOS), which allows organizations to provide your users with browser-based versions of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and OneNote, among other capabilities offered in Office Online, from your own datacenter. We will deliver most of new Office...