Windows 10: loading icon (blue spinning circle) constantly flashing next to mouse pointer

Discus and support loading icon (blue spinning circle) constantly flashing next to mouse pointer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm using a Dell Intel Core i5 laptop with windows 10 and out of nowhere the mouse pointer suddenly started flashing with the loading icon and now it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kuiperx, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Kuiperx Win User

loading icon (blue spinning circle) constantly flashing next to mouse pointer

I'm using a Dell Intel Core i5 laptop with windows 10 and out of nowhere the mouse pointer suddenly started flashing with the loading icon and now it just does this constantly. I've seen solutions telling me to disable bio-metric devices but there are none on this computer. I've tried ending and disabling tasks in task manager, I've tried a clean boot, I've tried everything. Not a single solution has worked so far.

:)

Kuiperx, Jul 31, 2018

2. Spinning blue circle next to mouse pointer

This is an incredibly frustrating issue. I do a lot of screen capture recordings and I can't have my mouse arrow popping up a blue circle every 4 to 5 seconds. I'm not sure exactly when this started for me, but now that I'm ready to do some more recording
    I'm noticing it constantly.

Here's a solution I've found to at least stop the blue circle:

• Start with the Microsoft suggestion of going to the mouse properties.
    • Click on the "Pointers" tab.
    • Select the "Working In Background" pointer and click on "Browse"
    • Select the first mouse arrow option (the one that looks like a normal mouse arrow)
    This doesn't get rid of whatever is causing the system to have to keep working in the background, but it will at least make the blue circle stop popping up.

J Buchmann, Jul 31, 2018
  3. Spinning blue circle next to mouse pointer

I did a quick video on this fix.

J Buchmann, Jul 31, 2018
  4. loading icon (blue spinning circle) constantly flashing next to mouse pointer

Black screen and blue spinning circle by mouse pointer

Back screen with blue spinning circle by mouse pointer

Wont repond to anything

Help

1970michaelcoe, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

loading icon (blue spinning circle) constantly flashing next to mouse pointer

1. loading icon (blue spinning circle) constantly flashing next to mouse pointer - Similar Threads - loading icon blue

2. Disable mouse pointer loading animation spinning circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable mouse pointer loading animation spinning circle: Good day,I am having trouble for many months now because there is no option to turn off the loading animation. It has been distracting and affecting work performance for years. Any help? Thanks....
  3. Disable mouse pointer loading animation spinning circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable mouse pointer loading animation spinning circle: Good day,I am having trouble for many months now because there is no option to turn off the loading animation. It has been distracting and affecting work performance for years. Any help? Thanks....
  4. Constant Flashing Blue Loading Circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Flashing Blue Loading Circle: Hello, I hadn’t loaded up my PC for about 3 weeks and once I did it started normal but I noticed one I logged in that I have a constant spinning blue loading symbol next to my mouse. I’ve tried watching and attempting many solutions online that I’ve seen with no luck. Does...
  5. Constant Flashing Blue Loading Circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Flashing Blue Loading Circle: Hello, I hadn’t loaded up my PC for about 3 weeks and once I did it started normal but I noticed one I logged in that I have a constant spinning blue loading symbol next to my mouse. I’ve tried watching and attempting many solutions online that I’ve seen with no luck. Does...
  6. Spinning blue circle next to the mouse pointer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spinning blue circle next to the mouse pointer in Windows 10: This is driving me nuts. It won't go away. I've tried everything listed below, restart, full shutdown... nothing works. The only other symptom is that I also suddenly can't control my rgb on my g.skill ram. I'm guessing it is some type of bug but am going to post to tech...
  7. Flashing circle above mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flashing circle above mouse pointer: I downloaded the latest version of windows 10 3 days ago and my mouse icon has a flashing circle above it all the time the laptop also seems to be much noisier than it was before the download. Windows support tried to help they reloaded windows which hasnt made any...
  8. Blue loading circle constantly flashing next to cursor (DELL machines)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue loading circle constantly flashing next to cursor (DELL machines): Every day for the last week 2-3 of the computers in our domain have come up with this issue. There's also over system performance decrease on the affected machines. Microsoft support is useless and won't return my calls after we paid them $500. Anyone know the cause or the...
  9. Constant flashing loading icon (blue circle) next to my mouse.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Constant flashing loading icon (blue circle) next to my mouse.: As the title says I have this constant loading going on somewhere in my computer. it interferes with my games or if I put anything to full screen it automatically pulls it out of full screen and minimizes it. It also interferes with my typing. If I'm trying to type in an...
  10. Mouse constantly flashing with the little blue circle

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse constantly flashing with the little blue circle: So I just recently updated to Windows 10 on Sunday and now the little blue busy circle is constantly flasshing and it s driving me insane!!! Any suggestions on what this could be and how to fix it. I have already tried restarting, checked for updates on drivers and nothing is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. flashing icon next to mouse

2. mouse pointer loading a lot

3. windows 10 1903 spinning circle on mouse icon when on taskbar

4. disable loading circle next to mouse,
  5. blue circle continously spinning,
  6. Spinning blue circle next to mouse pointer,
  7. constant flashing circle pointer,
  8. asus flashing blue circle windows defender,
  9. Black Screen and Spinning Blue Circle next to Mouse Pointer