Windows 10: Loading wheel keeps showing

Discus and support Loading wheel keeps showing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For some reason, the loading wheel shows for a split second, disappears, then shows again. This repeats for as long as I have my laptop on. Nothing is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vikilla, Aug 10, 2015.

1. vikilla Win User

Loading wheel keeps showing

For some reason, the loading wheel shows for a split second, disappears, then shows again. This repeats for as long as I have my laptop on. Nothing is actually loading and it's not really a problem but I'd like to know how to get rid of it.

:)

vikilla, Aug 10, 2015
  2. jondotcom Win User

OVI store upgrade - My Stuff not shown

Having the same issue with a newly-replaced NAM N8, purchased from Amazon.

Ran all the updates (including the Ovi Store update), and "Loading" spinning wheel shows forever. Couldn't even load the Swype app detail page (just showed "Loading" with spinning wheel forever).

Ran a restore (*#7370) and didn't run any updates; still has the spinning wheel!

jondotcom, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Bronze52 Win User
    Skype crashes the computer since the Windows 10 update to version 1607.

This problem was solved by a member of the Skype community.

here is the solution

Skype - Microsoft Community

Bronze52, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

Loading wheel keeps showing

1. Loading wheel keeps showing - Similar Threads - Loading wheel keeps

2. My windows 10 keeps showing the loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 10 keeps showing the loading screen: I have tried everything but my HP laptop keeps loading forever. There isn't even a reset option in the Advanced Option.It all started when I tried to update my Windows but I ran out of battery. Since that day, my laptop would glitch but stop after I off and on it but now it...
  3. My windows 10 keeps showing the loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 10 keeps showing the loading screen: I have tried everything but my HP laptop keeps loading forever. There isn't even a reset option in the Advanced Option.It all started when I tried to update my Windows but I ran out of battery. Since that day, my laptop would glitch but stop after I off and on it but now it...
  4. My windows 10 keeps showing the loading screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. steering wheel keeps connecting and disconnecting :c

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    steering wheel keeps connecting and disconnecting :c: Hey there, I tried to connect my steering wheel Esperanza EG103 https://amzn.eu/d/j9fdeB2 to my computer both windows 10 and 11 and I do run into some issues. As in the subject declared, my steering wheel keeps disconnecting after about a second. Also my wheel is recognized...
  6. Stuck on loading wheel in first boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on loading wheel in first boot: Specs: Mobo - ASUS STRIX B450-F on latest stable BIOS GPU - GTX 1070 Ti CPU - Ryzen 2600 PSU - Corsair RM750X SSD - 240GB Crucial (OS SSD) Trying to install Windows for the first time on this new SSD, it gets to the Getting Ready stage, flashes a few times then reboots,...
  7. File Explorer Loads only the windows and shows nothing and keeps on loading. Please refer...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File Explorer Loads only the windows and shows nothing and keeps on loading. Please refer...: I recently started a windows update. After that when I tried to open file explorer it loads nothing. See in the image.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-loads-only-the-windows-and-shows/9ddfe705-237c-4a4a-b966-d7633f3fb821
  8. Weird occurrence - desktop won't load, spinning wheel etc

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird occurrence - desktop won't load, spinning wheel etc: This just started happening today. I have dual boot (win 7 and win 10). I have been using win 7 all day. rebooted into windows 10. I am using EASY BCD from windows 7 (I thought it was windows 10, but it is not!). I was at the menu screen to choose which os, picked windows 10....
  9. Laptop won’t show apps and cursor keeps loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop won’t show apps and cursor keeps loading: When I login into my laptop, it just shows a blank screen with my screensaver but no apps. On the bottom bit of the desktop where the main apps show, the cursor shows the blue loading sign but on the rest it doesn’t. This has gone on for just over a week. The only thing...
  10. apps won’t load show and mouse keeps loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    apps won’t load show and mouse keeps loading: whenever I turn on mu laptop it shows me my desktop screen but without all the apps and the mouse keeps loading. So when I press f9 it signs me out and I restart but then the screen just goes black and all I can see is my cursor, if not that then it shows the desktop screen...