Windows 10: Loading wheel keeps showing

Discus and support Loading wheel keeps showing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For some reason, the loading wheel shows for a split second, disappears, then shows again. This repeats for as long as I have my laptop on. Nothing is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vikilla, Aug 10, 2015.

1. vikilla Win User

Loading wheel keeps showing

For some reason, the loading wheel shows for a split second, disappears, then shows again. This repeats for as long as I have my laptop on. Nothing is actually loading and it's not really a problem but I'd like to know how to get rid of it.

:)

vikilla, Aug 10, 2015
  2. jondotcom Win User

OVI store upgrade - My Stuff not shown

Having the same issue with a newly-replaced NAM N8, purchased from Amazon.

Ran all the updates (including the Ovi Store update), and "Loading" spinning wheel shows forever. Couldn't even load the Swype app detail page (just showed "Loading" with spinning wheel forever).

Ran a restore (*#7370) and didn't run any updates; still has the spinning wheel!

jondotcom, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Bronze52 Win User
    Skype crashes the computer since the Windows 10 update to version 1607.

This problem was solved by a member of the Skype community.

here is the solution

Skype - Microsoft Community

Bronze52, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

Loading wheel keeps showing

1. Loading wheel keeps showing - Similar Threads - Loading wheel keeps

2. Win10 PRO and it keeps showing the screen "Use Express settings" on loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 PRO and it keeps showing the screen "Use Express settings" on loading: I installed WIN 10. Then I'm installing Win10 PRO and I get as far as "Use Express settings" which I select, and then comes back to "Hi There" screen again. I have done this 10+ times. I also shut down the Laptop and it booted back up to the "Hi there" page. How do I go...
  3. Icons missing. It keeps loading.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Icons missing. It keeps loading.: Windows 10,just keep loading and some icons wont show. Its takes 20mins to start.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-missing-it-keeps-loading/a1421111-809e-42ec-989a-b1d5989f0b14
  4. Windows Features won't load and keeps showing me "Please wait"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Features won't load and keeps showing me "Please wait": Hi, my Problem is that the Windows Features on/off window is stuck loading and wont change no matter how long I wait. I already tried to use Comand Prompt and use: Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth Dism /Online...
  5. This keeps showing up!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This keeps showing up!: This keeps showing up! Especially when I'm playing GTA V, it closes is and then it comes up with a cmd window behind it. HELP PLEASE!!![ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-keeps-showing-up/cca5601d-8f2d-4472-be2a-d1559717d423"
  6. Desktop keeps refreshing and taskbar is not loading

Desktop keeps refreshing and taskbar is not loading: My desktop keeps refreshing after the computer boots up. The icons on the task bar do not appear as well. I have tried a clean boot and starting in safe mode but that does not help. Can someone please assist?...
  7. Cursor keeps loading forever

Cursor keeps loading forever: I recently reset my computer. It was working perfectly after that. After reinstalling the programs, the cursor appears like loading something but it got stuck forever. I cannot click any icon, bar, anything, it just keep spinning. I tried restarting the computer but it...
  8. mouse wheel

mouse wheel: I am using Windows 10, and suddenly my mouse scrolls to fast. I have looked at the settings for my mouse, and I don't have an option to slow it down. Any suggestions to my problem?...
  9. After wake - keeps loading.

in Windows 10 Support
    After wake - keeps loading.: Hey everyone, A new user here *Smile I am having issues with my windows 10. I have an HP Omen, and it's been working flawlessly. However, I am having issues with it in particular after wake.. Let's say i leave my computer running. I leave it for about 15 min, I come...
  10. Many problems after updates. Blackscreen, scroll & blinking load wheel

in Windows 10 Support
    Many problems after updates. Blackscreen, scroll & blinking load wheel: Hey guys, I've updated to windows 10 and have been enjoying it for the most part. I have a hybrid pc, which is actually an Asus Tablet with a dock. It's an asus T200TA. But lately I have been running into some trouble and I really need help. After the december (2015)...