Windows 10: Local Disk D issue

Discus and support Local Disk D issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I recently started getting popup notifications that my Local Disk (D:) was almost full. When I couldn't figure out how to fix the issue on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LacieMangini, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Local Disk D issue

Hello,

I recently started getting popup notifications that my Local Disk (DLocal Disk D issue :) was almost full. When I couldn't figure out how to fix the issue on my own i decided to look on to the Microsoft Community for answers. I believe i resolved the issue which according to many feeds I read on the community was know as " issues from the 1803 Update" I flowed the steps provided which were;

Local Disk D issue mxnq3XawWMx6DytrMT8Xw1StJVKzurm4IMyCYQxdxkT1GKI13JKVbcDogOPMuOyuVBcOhTBKYLZ_-eCXiiYOCv7fm6VN3LEN.png

Now I am wondering if my drives are correct, this is what i see when i go into the Disk Manager this is what i have:

Local Disk D issue nz5WbKbcCshmXPoBWKhqzyRZWe7JUOBKzdnTYvbAOO_tPErFbbMfx-AxThrIps7IWLIVbDvwTIukEWfolrL0hDGuyMRTKsJq.png

I am just wondering if that's all ok? I don't understand the Disk Drives I have.

I hope this made sense. I just want to make sure that by following the steps to get rid of Local Drive (DLocal Disk D issue :) that i didn't mess any other drives up and that the drives i am showing are the correct ones to have.

Thank you,

Lacie

:)

LacieMangini, Jul 7, 2018

2. local disk Local Disk D issue :D

my computer created the local disk Local Disk D issue :D partition, automatically. Windows is always notifying me to free some space of the disk but when I open the folder of the local disk Local Disk D issue :D it says that it don't have any information but it's full. What do I can do for solving
    this issue?

Thanks, Zuley

ZuleyBetancourt, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Local Disk D:

I continue to get messages telling me that my local disk D: is full. It asks me if I want to do a disk clean up. When I say yes, it takes me to disk clean up, but there is nothing showing that is on locak disk D:. It shows that I have plenty of space
    and nothing gets deleted off of it.

What is actually stored on local disk D: and why am I getting this message if nothing is showing on it when I go to disk clean up?

CandyB1020, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Local Disk D issue

Recovering Local Disk

Thank you for your quick response.

It could be a compatibility issue with the latest update and your local disk. We suggest updating your disk driver. Follow these steps:

• On the Start, type Device Manager.
    • Locate and select Disk drives.
    • Right-click on your disk drive, select Properties.
    • Go to the Driver tab and choose Update Driver.
    • Once done, click OK.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

Local Disk D issue

1. Local Disk D issue - Similar Threads - Local Disk issue

2. Unable to open local disk D

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to open local disk D: Hi,Somehow I can not open my Local Disk D at all. When I use the file explorer it only shows the Local Disk C but doesn't show how much space is left on it either. When I click on the icon, it doesn't respond at all too. Please help....
  3. Unable to open local disk D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open local disk D: Hi,Somehow I can not open my Local Disk D at all. When I use the file explorer it only shows the Local Disk C but doesn't show how much space is left on it either. When I click on the icon, it doesn't respond at all too. Please help....
  4. extending local disk D

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    extending local disk D: I am trying to extend local disk c. There is no unallocated space in the right of C. I have a local disk D which cannot delete or formatgreyed. kindly help. Also i keep getting ERROR 0x80070057 whenever I try to transfer files from C to create space...
  5. extending local disk D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    extending local disk D: I am trying to extend local disk c. There is no unallocated space in the right of C. I have a local disk D which cannot delete or formatgreyed. kindly help. Also i keep getting ERROR 0x80070057 whenever I try to transfer files from C to create space...
  6. extending local disk D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Merging Local Disk C and D.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Merging Local Disk C and D.: Dear Whoever is reading this, I Bought a WD Blue 500GB hard drive. I have two local disks, C and D. Whenever I download something it instantly downloads to C, which is the one with less storage. IF by any chance anyone knows how to merge both of the disks that would be...
  8. local disk d

local disk d: hi, i need some help, please help.... the problem is my hp laptop's local disk d is corrupted.... when I try to open it, it says that i have to format the disk.. And when I click format a blue screen appear.. and the stop code : KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED.. please...
  9. access to local disk D

in Windows 10 Customization
    access to local disk D: couldnt access my local disk D even after reinstall the window. it desplayed you need to format disk in D before you can use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-local-disk-d/a3404c38-db39-4674-a641-ca10f18f170c
  10. Unable to open Local Disk D

Unable to open Local Disk D: Hi, Somehow I can not open my Local Disk D at all. When I use the file explorer it only shows the Local Disk C but doesn't show how much space is left on it either. When I click on the icon, it doesn't respond at all too. I just bought this laptop a few days ago so I am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. d local disk