Windows 10: Local network: uploads way slower than downloads on local network

Discus and support Local network: uploads way slower than downloads on local network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Worth checking the registry entry is still there on all involved PC's, can't think why it wouldn't be but with Windows anything is possible.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by herzzreh, Feb 9, 2017.

1. clam1952 Win User

Local network: uploads way slower than downloads on local network

Worth checking the registry entry is still there on all involved PC's, can't think why it wouldn't be but with Windows anything is possible.

Alternatively you could Try TeraCopy which can replace the normal copy / move functions of Explorer and is actually faster than without the registry tweak. TeraCopy for Microsoft Windows - Code Sector

clam1952, Feb 11, 2017

2. Try testing while in Safe Mode with Networking.

Also I notice you have an ASUS m/b. I found some similar threads where ASUS "Network iControl" was the problem (even when turned off). Do you have anything similar installed?

ComputerGeek, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Local network: uploads way slower than downloads on local network

1. Local network: uploads way slower than downloads on local network - Similar Threads - Local network uploads

2. Local Network Filesharing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local Network Filesharing: I and other people in the office cannot access the local filesharing from today. It used to work properly but for some reasons we cannot access it anymore. The error I get when I click on Fileshare is: The drive or network connection that the shortcut "Fileshare.Ink" refers...
  3. local network problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    local network problem: I deleted a shared folder on my main PC. But it is shown in other PCs on local network yet.I can not find the shared folder on maim pc in local network, while I have access it from other PCs!!!I can save files in deleted folder, but I can not find those files in main PC!...
  4. Local network setup

Local network setup: How to set up a local network in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-network-setup/b7189aa5-5f0e-4040-aeea-f423ecc7c5a4
  5. User not able to upload files from local network

User not able to upload files from local network: I'm not sure how to categorize this problem, but I have a user who is unable to upload files to various programs and sites Slack, Wordpress, MailChimp, etc. unless they go through a VPN. They were able to make these uploads until last week, and now all upload they attempt...
  6. Local network

Local network: Since Microsoft removed HomeGroup I have been unable to connect my computers for File and Printer sharing. I have made sure all the settings are correct, I have found various suggestions about Services, none of which help. This is very frustrating, why can't they leave well...
  7. Download speed slower than upload speed

Download speed slower than upload speed: My Windows 10 desktop has slower download speeds 10Mbps compared to upload speeds 30Mbps. On other devices connecting to the same router, I can get download speeds of 90+MBps on our 100/40 plan. This is true whether I connect with ethernet or wifi. I have changed the...
  8. local network

local network: My local network does not have "homegroup" in has another group "2network" is there a way to add homegroup to this computer so I can logon to my existing network, my other computers are running win10 and win7....
  9. Local Network

Local Network: I have 2 laptops on a local network but while both are shown and connected on one laptop, only one is open, to be connected on the other laptop, despite the fact that the missing one is listed under other devices as not connected...
  10. Updates on Local Network

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates on Local Network: If I have three computers on local network and only one has internet access will this update all machines on local network? [img] 41718