Local Security Policy Editor NOT FOUND

Discus and support Local Security Policy Editor NOT FOUND in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; I searched the TenForun AND my PC but found nowhere any indication of SecPol.msc. I have a W10 Home, is that the reason? Where can I download it,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AlainCh2, Jun 6, 2018.

1. AlainCh2 Win User

I searched the TenForun AND my PC but found nowhere any indication of SecPol.msc.

I have a W10 Home, is that the reason?
    Where can I download it, please?

(Explorer keep asking network password on home network)

Thanks!
    Alain

:)

AlainCh2, Jun 6, 2018
  2. begro89 Win User

Local Security Policy on Windows 10?

Local Security Policysหายคับ

begro89, Jun 8, 2018
  3. Virfranz Man Win User
    Local Security Policy on Windows 10?

Hi,

To help you with your concern regarding the Local Security Policy, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows button
    • Search for Administrative tools
    • Double-click the Local Security Policy

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

Local Security Policy Editor NOT FOUND - Similar Threads - Local Security Policy

1. Data Sharing on a local network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data Sharing on a local network: Good Morning, I decided to register an account here, as i think this forum is interesting because i had an opportunity to search some tutorials and see some threads in the forum, so i'm new here. I also decided to create this post, since i have a problem i can't seem to...
  2. How to: Add AzureAD user as local admin

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to: Add AzureAD user as local admin: After joining a computer to AzureAD you will login with a user and will be automatically added as a local admin. The trouble is when logging with other users. These users will automatically set as users to the computer. From the Computer Management Console there is no way to...
  3. NSLOOKUP for local IPv6 devices fails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NSLOOKUP for local IPv6 devices fails: I'm trying to determine if I have a problem with a router or have run into a Windows peculiarity. If I do an NSLOOKUP for IPv4 addresses of devices on my LAN I get the addresses returned If I query the IPv6 addresses (NSLOOKUP -query=AAAA ...) I get "*** No IPv6 address...
  4. How to skip Security Questions when setting up Local User Account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to skip Security Questions when setting up Local User Account in Windows 10: [ATTACH] When creating a local Windows 10 Account, the administrator will be prompted to set up three security questions. This is important and required to make sure there is an option to recover the account when the user forgets the password. [...] This post How to skip...
  5. Windows could not the start Peer Networking Grouping Service on Local Computer

in Windows 10 News
    Windows could not the start Peer Networking Grouping Service on Local Computer: [ATTACH] Although Microsoft removed Homegroup from Windows 10 v1803, you can find this feature in the older build of Windows 10 as well as Windows 8/7. If you are using any Windows version, which has Homegroup functionality but you are getting [...] This post Windows could...
  6. VBA Forms textbox Date format locale problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    VBA Forms textbox Date format locale problem: I'm using Excel VBA and an MSForms Textbox, bound to a worksheet cell containing a UK fiscal year date value of 6th April of some year I simply want to display this date in a Forms Textbox, formatted in my locale style - dd/mm/yyyy OR dd mmm yyyy I can find no way to...
  7. Game DVR saving captures to AppData\Local\Temp instead of Captures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game DVR saving captures to AppData\Local\Temp instead of Captures: My GameDVR is saving new clips and screenshots to C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Temp, making it so i cant change location due to the absence of the Captures folder, is there a way to correct this like some value buried in RegEdit or something 111400