Windows 10: Local security policy

Discus and support Local security policy in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am having trouble accessing my Local security policy settings, I am logged in as the administrator the secpol.msc command does not work and cannot be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bashscript, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Local security policy

I am having trouble accessing my Local security policy settings, I am logged in as the administrator the secpol.msc command does not work and cannot be found by the OS. Is this feature disabled on windows 10 home? and if so why?

:)

bashscript, Aug 4, 2018
  2. begro89 Win User

Local Security Policy on Windows 10?

Local Security Policysหายคับ

begro89, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Local Security Policy on Windows 10?

Hi,

To help you with your concern regarding the Local Security Policy, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows button
    • Search for Administrative tools
    • Double-click the Local Security Policy

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Aug 4, 2018
  4. John Vil Win User

Local security policy

Local Security Policy on Windows 10?

Hello Jackie,

To answer your question on how to access/obtain Local Security Policy, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you logged in to your computer as an administrator?
    • What edition of Windows 10 are you using? (e.g. Home, Pro, or Enterprise)

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

Local security policy

1. Local security policy - Similar Threads - Local security policy

2. Device Local security policy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Local security policy: Hello,Im looking to make some changes to my devices password policy.But when i try and make changes to the anything under the password & account lockout policy, all the fields arent editable.Ive looked to see if the same issue is prevalent on other users, but i found thats...
  3. Device Local security policy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device Local security policy: Hello,Im looking to make some changes to my devices password policy.But when i try and make changes to the anything under the password & account lockout policy, all the fields arent editable.Ive looked to see if the same issue is prevalent on other users, but i found thats...
  4. Device Local security policy

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Local Security Policy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Security Policy: I have decided to take a go at Windows Pro. I'm running Windows 11 Pro; the experience has been very enjoyable. I was wondering though, if anyone knew of a "standard" local security policy and group policy? Maybe like a best-practices for security? I generally tear through...
  6. Local Security Policy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local Security Policy: I have decided to take a go at Windows Pro. I'm running Windows 11 Pro; the experience has been very enjoyable. I was wondering though, if anyone knew of a "standard" local security policy and group policy? Maybe like a best-practices for security? I generally tear through...
  7. Precedence of RSOP.msc over Local Security Policy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Precedence of RSOP.msc over Local Security Policy: Hi,We have a policy configured in Computer Configuration > Windows Settings > Security Settings > Local Policies > Security Options > Interactive Logon: Number of Previous logons to cacheIn rsop.msc it is showing one configuration but in Local Security Policy snapp-in it is...
  8. Local Security Policy Editor NOT FOUND

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Local Security Policy Editor NOT FOUND: Local Security Policy Editor NOT FOUND https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-security-policy-editor-not-found/be434deb-fd49-41f3-bbb7-309347dbb9fc
  9. local security policies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    local security policies: i am unable to find local policies . i have tried gpedit.msc or secpol.msc but an error message occures every time . what do i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-security-policies/a1fcf504-90ad-4780-a8c1-8afd19e7e6e0
  10. Local Security Policy Editor NOT FOUND

in Windows 10 Support
    Local Security Policy Editor NOT FOUND: I searched the TenForun AND my PC but found nowhere any indication of SecPol.msc. I have a W10 Home, is that the reason? Where can I download it, please? (Explorer keep asking network password on home network) Thanks! Alain 111678

Users found this page by searching for:

1. local security policy