Windows 10: Local Sercives Settings.

Discus and support Local Sercives Settings. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Where might I find a listing, or information on the default installed Windows Services (Local) for windows 10? Thank You... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by UglyToona, Aug 23, 2018.

1. UglyToona Win User

Local Sercives Settings.

Where might I find a listing, or information on the default installed Windows Services (Local) for windows 10?

Thank You

:)

UglyToona, Aug 23, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Aug 23, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Local Sercives Settings.

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

Local Sercives Settings.

1. Local Sercives Settings. - Similar Threads - Local Sercives Settings

2. Problem Setting Up Local Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem Setting Up Local Network: I have four computers that have previously been connected on a LAN. For various reasons updating one of them to Win 10 among other reasons perhaps none of them can connect to each other any more and very few of them can even see each other. I believe I have all the choices in...
  3. Local Settings folder denied access to

Local Settings folder denied access to: Hi. So basically i just want to know why I am denied acces to the Local Settings folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-settings-folder-denied-access-to/8952d915-e568-4d0b-8254-7d01d098355a
  4. Local Admin account settings keep changing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Local Admin account settings keep changing: Hi There, On some of our computers running Windows 10 the local admin keeps asking for a change of password even though we select the option for the password to never expire. Has anyone else experienced this?...
  5. Set up a local account.

Set up a local account.: I purchased a new pc and set up the Microsoft administrator account. I'd like to create a separate local account for my day-to-day computing. Each time I've tried I've only managed to replace the MS account. I'd like to be able to switch between them. How do I accomplish...
  6. Local setting folder not accessible

Local setting folder not accessible: I am using Windows 10 Home, version 1810. I have administrator privileges and I want to go into the Local settings folder to change my.cnf file, I see this error message: C:\Users\user \Local settings is not accessible. Access is denied. Why am I getting this message and...
  7. Need advice on a setting in Local Secuirty Policy and....

Need advice on a setting in Local Secuirty Policy and....: In the Local Security Policy on Windows 10 Pro Anniversary version 1607 there are 2 settings that I was wondering if I could adjust so there no way someone could access my computer remotely. It's under Security Settings then Local Policies, and then Security Options. The...
  8. Cannot set up Local Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot set up Local Account: I can't set up a Local Account Please help. I get this error message: [img] 17819
  9. Bypass Family Settings by conversion to Local Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Bypass Family Settings by conversion to Local Account: I just upgraded all my computers to Windows 10. My 15 year old is clever enough to bypass the (new) Family settings controlled Microsoft Account I just set up for him by converting the account to a local account. This seems to let him play as long as he wants, without time...
  10. Trouble setting up homegroup on local network?

Trouble setting up homegroup on local network?: I have a desktop (DT) and a portable (P)-both HPs and running the same Windows 10. I believe that I have followed all instructions well, but get confusing instructions when I go to add the P to the DT (main computer). Here's what i did: I set up a homegroup on the DT and got...