Windows 10: Local Users and Groups on Windows 10 Home Edition

Discus and support Local Users and Groups on Windows 10 Home Edition in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was able to map a user to a group using the 'netplwiz' command function. However, i need to add a user to more than 1 group but dont know how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BY09, Mar 9, 2016.

1. BY09 Win User

Local Users and Groups on Windows 10 Home Edition

I was able to map a user to a group using the 'netplwiz' command function. However, i need to add a user to more than 1 group but dont know how to achieve this

Can anyone help

LUSRMGR does not work on my version of Windows as i run the Home Edition

:)

BY09, Mar 9, 2016

2. Cannot change user to admin rights thru UAC as there is no space to kek in password and yes is blank out

Does Windows 10 Home Edition include Local Group Policy Editor and without this editor can you change user to admin rights?

boon seangloh, Mar 9, 2016
  3. How do I change Administrator local account name in Windows 10 Home?

Dear Arjay,

Thanks for your help, but I couldn't find Local Users & Groups under Computer Managements in Windows 10 Home Edition Local Users and Groups on Windows 10 Home Edition :(

Hoc Nguyen Triet, Mar 9, 2016
Thema:

Local Users and Groups on Windows 10 Home Edition

1. Local Users and Groups on Windows 10 Home Edition - Similar Threads - Local Users Groups

2. How to download local group policy editor on windows 10 home edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to download local group policy editor on windows 10 home edition: I've tried several different ways to download local group policy editor, and I am having no luck can someone please help?thank you,Stevie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-local-group-policy-editor-on/468fa8b0-e938-4673-be9e-0baf40f321d4
  3. Local users and groups not editable?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Local users and groups not editable?: Hi guys, I've had the same MacBook since 2011, and am soooo behind the times with Windows. I just bought a cheap laptop at Walmart for purposes of Zoom and creating documents/surfing the web. My Mac is so old and messed up that I needed something newer to use on a daily. The...
  4. Local Group Policy Editor for Windows 10 Home Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Local Group Policy Editor for Windows 10 Home Edition: Ever wondered if you can get gpedit.msc for Windows 10 Home? Well it is, and can be done fairly easily. But using gpedit.msc does have some limits and may not work as intended. How can I try it? Using any version of Windows 10 you are able to download the installer...
  5. How to access Local User and Group Management in Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 News
    How to access Local User and Group Management in Windows 10 Home: [ATTACH]Local User and Group Management snap-in or lusrmgr.msc are one of the features of Windows 10, which allows admins to manage local users and groups […] This article How to access Local User and Group Management in Windows 10 Home first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  6. Run Local User and Group Management on Windows Home devices

in Windows 10 News
    Run Local User and Group Management on Windows Home devices: Some Windows features are reserved to specific editions of the operating system. Home editions are usually the editions with the least features; features such as Group Policy, Bitlocker device encryption, support for Active Directory or Azure Active Directory, Windows...
  7. Local Users and Groups

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Local Users and Groups: I am trying to sort my old laptop for my son to use. I am trying to add a new user so that can be his profile. Local Users and Groups appears to be missing from the settings and I cannot find a way to restore it. Furthermore, the only admin account on the computer is my...
  8. Windows 1909 Local users and Groups

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 1909 Local users and Groups: Did windows ver 1909 remove the addin for local users and groups from computer management? I tried the MMC and to add it and says it can't be add to this version. Thanks...
  9. Show Local users and Groups

Show Local users and Groups: Hello, I want to get a list of Local Users and Groups as shown in the first screen shot (taken from the Web). When I run Computer Management as administrator that information is not available under Computer Management > System Tools (second screen shot - my computer) How...
  10. No users visible in Local Users and Groups

No users visible in Local Users and Groups: After forgetting the local administrator password, I followed that guide for offline editing the SAM registry file. This clearly caused a problem, because no I see no users in LUAG as per the attached. All the accounts work fine, except the built-in administrator account...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lusrmgr windows 10 home

2. add local users and groups to home edition

3. local users and groups windows home

4. install lusrmgr.msc windows 10 home,
  5. how to set local user as administrator in home edition,
  6. lusrmgr.exe,
  7. lusrmgr.msc disabled in windows home edition,
  8. how instal to windows 10 home lusrmgr.msc,
  9. enable lusrmgr.exe in win10 home edition,
  10. how to set users and groups on windows home edititon