Windows 10: Local Users and Groups on Windows 10 Home Edition

Discus and support Local Users and Groups on Windows 10 Home Edition in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was able to map a user to a group using the 'netplwiz' command function. However, i need to add a user to more than 1 group but dont know how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BY09, Mar 9, 2016.

1. BY09 Win User

Local Users and Groups on Windows 10 Home Edition

I was able to map a user to a group using the 'netplwiz' command function. However, i need to add a user to more than 1 group but dont know how to achieve this

Can anyone help

LUSRMGR does not work on my version of Windows as i run the Home Edition

:)

BY09, Mar 9, 2016

2. Cannot change user to admin rights thru UAC as there is no space to kek in password and yes is blank out

Does Windows 10 Home Edition include Local Group Policy Editor and without this editor can you change user to admin rights?

boon seangloh, Mar 9, 2016
  3. How do I change Administrator local account name in Windows 10 Home?

Dear Arjay,

Thanks for your help, but I couldn't find Local Users & Groups under Computer Managements in Windows 10 Home Edition Local Users and Groups on Windows 10 Home Edition :(

Hoc Nguyen Triet, Mar 9, 2016
Thema:

Local Users and Groups on Windows 10 Home Edition

1. Local Users and Groups on Windows 10 Home Edition - Similar Threads - Local Users Groups

2. Local group policy -user specific

in Windows 10 Customization
    Local group policy -user specific: Trying to move the local group policy I set up on one of my Windows 10 laptops to all my other windows 10 laptops. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-group-policy-user-specific/5392b7b6-66c8-46e0-84c4-52904a9aaac7
  3. Enable Local Account using Local Users and Groups

Enable Local Account using Local Users and Groups: I've typed lusrmgr.msc into Run, Right click on the name (ex: "user1") I want to disable, and click on Properties. And in the General tab, uncheck the Account is disabled box, and click/tap on OK. But when I click on its properties, the checkbox is check again. No matter how...
  4. Unlock Local Account using Local Users and Groups

Unlock Local Account using Local Users and Groups: I've typed lusrmgr.msc into Run, Right click on the name (ex: "user1") I want to disable, and click on Properties. And in the General tab, uncheck the Account is disabled box, and click/tap on OK. But when I click on its properties, the checkbox is check again. No matter how...
  5. Home group in windows 10??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Home group in windows 10??: Hi i have 3 new windows 10 computers, and im trying to set up a network so i can share printers and files. I searched for homegroup options but there are none. I searched online and am learning homegroup has been disabled in this version. Can anyone help on how to setup...
  6. ADD GROUP POLICY TO WINDOWS 10 HOME EDITION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ADD GROUP POLICY TO WINDOWS 10 HOME EDITION: Last week I enabled group policy editor to windows 10 home edition . I have tested on HP all in one desktop runs i3 6100T 3.2Ghz I can upload the script to enable group policy editor. I don't kNow whether its work with later editions 1607, 1709 and 1803....
  7. Apply Local Group Policy to Non-Administrators in Windows 10 Home

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Apply Local Group Policy to Non-Administrators in Windows 10 Home: Hi I know this is not available in Win10 Home edition. I am running an Intel Stick PC with Win10 Home installed. It will only be running a RDP Session under a user account. But Support will be remote and we need Full Admin access to make changes Etc. GPedit.msc is...
  8. Show Local users and Groups

Show Local users and Groups: Hello, I want to get a list of Local Users and Groups as shown in the first screen shot (taken from the Web). When I run Computer Management as administrator that information is not available under Computer Management > System Tools (second screen shot - my computer) How...
  9. No users visible in Local Users and Groups

No users visible in Local Users and Groups: After forgetting the local administrator password, I followed that guide for offline editing the SAM registry file. This clearly caused a problem, because no I see no users in LUAG as per the attached. All the accounts work fine, except the built-in administrator account...
  10. Apply Local Group Policy to Specific User in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Apply Local Group Policy to Specific User in Windows 10: Hi Shawn, Is there a way to use the LGPO.exe utility to export/import policy settings for a specific user? I've been able to successfully do so for computer wide policies, but am wanting to import setting on a new computer for a specific user. I can't seem to find...