Windows 10: Location of Archive Folder of Windows 10 Mail

Discus and support Location of Archive Folder of Windows 10 Mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Spent hours trying to find an answer; hopefully someone here can help! I want to be able to backup the archive folder for my Windows 10 mail to an... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by kcs, May 8, 2018.

1. KCS
    kcs Win User

Location of Archive Folder of Windows 10 Mail

Spent hours trying to find an answer; hopefully someone here can help! I want to be able to backup the archive folder for my Windows 10 mail to an external hard drive. Does anyone know where the archive folder for Windows 10 mail is located on the computer C: drive?

:)

Thema:

Location of Archive Folder of Windows 10 Mail

1. Location of Archive Folder of Windows 10 Mail - Similar Threads - Location Archive Folder

2. Archive folder in Mail app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Archive folder in Mail app on Windows 10: Hi I am able to archive emails in Microsoft Mail app. But not able to see Archive folder. Not sure where my emails are being archieved. How tomlocate my Archive folder. Please see below snapshot with Archive Folder. [ATTACH]...
  3. Accessing Archived mail folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accessing Archived mail folders: Hi - don't know if anyone can help or even if there is a workaround. I have had the same hotmail account for years but since changing to Mail for Windows I cant link to the old archived .pst folders that I saved. I used to be able to simply click and then pick up the...
  4. Windows 10 mail archive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 mail archive: Here is my dilemma. I worked for a company that used google business including gmail. I used the windows 10 email client for gmail, and not their web mail. When I left the company, they obviously rescinded my access to those accounts. All I care about is my emails from the...
  5. Windows 10 mail app archive file location

Windows 10 mail app archive file location: I want to create an archive file so I can copy it and use it after I reboot my surface but the mail app does not allow me to select where the archive file is stored?...
  6. New mail defaults to Archive folder

New mail defaults to Archive folder: I use Windows 10 Mail App which worked fine until the synch failed. I fixed this using the method recommended in MS Community, including an update of Win 10 Mail. Now I have an annoying little puzzle: New Mail defaults to the Archive folder with nothing new going to the...
  7. Change mail app archive location

in Browsers and Email
    Change mail app archive location: I've searched until my fingers are raw... *Sick In the Windows 10 mail app, I want to change the location where the "Archive" button sends the mail to. Currently the default location is the "All Mail" folder, I'd like to change that. Can anyone tell me how to go about that?...
  8. Windows Mail Archive

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail Archive: Just moved to this app from windows live mail Accidently hit the archive button, where did the email go? I don't see an archive folder... I do notice when I click on, and enter "all mail" the email is now shown, however if I'm in the inbox it isn't. (Wish I could get rid...
  9. Archive an entire email folder in the Windows 10 mail app

Archive an entire email folder in the Windows 10 mail app: I can archive and retrieve individual emails in the Windows 10 mail app - but is there a way to archive an entire email folder and is there a benefit to doing so?...
  10. where the archive folder for Windows 10 mail

where the archive folder for Windows 10 mail: where the archive folder for Windows 10 mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/where-the-archive-folder-for-windows-10-mail/62ec34de-5468-4d36-8b3c-87f0c54c7684

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mail archive folder

2. windows 10 mail archive location

3. windows 10 mail archive folder location

4. windows mail archive folder,
  5. location archive folder windows 10,
  6. windows 10 email archive location,
  7. windows live mail archives in windows 10,
  8. where is the archived mail folder in windows 10,
  9. no archive folder on windows 10 mail,
  10. win 10 mailapp archive folders,
  11. windows mail archive location,