Windows 10: Location of Windows Calendar .ics files?

Discus and support Location of Windows Calendar .ics files? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone know the location of the .ics files saved by Windows Calendar? I am hoping to use these files for the Rainlendar program.. 20127 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by krytoned, Aug 29, 2015.

1. krytoned Win User

Location of Windows Calendar .ics files?

Anyone know the location of the .ics files saved by Windows Calendar? I am hoping to use these files for the Rainlendar program..

:)

krytoned, Aug 29, 2015
  2. Dehron Win User

Problems with the calendar.

I actually use Outlook for my work email only, so I'm not sure if the "Hotmail Connector" will be of any use to me.

The Hotmail Help Center says that if I had an ICS file that I could import the events of that file into my main Hotmail calendar.

Two things about that:

1) There is no way (on the Windows Live site or in the Windows Live Mail application) to export my Birthday calendar as an ICS file.

2) Even if I had an ICS file, I do not see a way (on the Windows Live site or in the Windows Live Mail application) to import an ICS file to my main calendar.

It's seeming as though I'm gonna have to manually add them to my main calendar, and I'd rather avoid having to do that.

Thanks,

Dehron, Aug 29, 2015
  3. importing calendar

Anyone been successful in adding a .ics file to the calendar? Phone says that it does not support .ics files.

PatrickKeating, Aug 29, 2015
  4. Frehley Win User

Did you ever find them. I'm looking as well without any luck.

Frehley, Oct 5, 2015
Thema:

1. Location of Windows Calendar .ics files? - Similar Threads - Location Calendar ics

2. How to delete imported .ICS calendar in my Windows Desktop calendar Not Outlook.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete imported .ICS calendar in my Windows Desktop calendar Not Outlook.: Hello,I have imported .ICS calendar to my Windows Desktop Calendar app. By Mistake I added it twice, so I want to delete duplicate events. And want to learn how to delete .ICS calendar which I have inserted.I have tried removing my Gmail account connected to this application,...
  3. How to delete imported .ICS calendar in my Windows Desktop calendar Not Outlook.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete imported .ICS calendar in my Windows Desktop calendar Not Outlook.: Hello,I have imported .ICS calendar to my Windows Desktop Calendar app. By Mistake I added it twice, so I want to delete duplicate events. And want to learn how to delete .ICS calendar which I have inserted.I have tried removing my Gmail account connected to this application,...
  4. How to delete an exported ics file from Windows 10 calendar without resetting?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete an exported ics file from Windows 10 calendar without resetting?: Hi,I want to know how to delete all the events in an exported ics file in Windows 10 calendar without resetting? I've tried googling it and it's too confusing because there's no pictures. A YouTube video would also be good. This is the site I'm using the exported ics file...
  5. How to delete an exported ics file from Windows 10 calendar without resetting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete an exported ics file from Windows 10 calendar without resetting?: Hi,I want to know how to delete all the events in an exported ics file in Windows 10 calendar without resetting? I've tried googling it and it's too confusing because there's no pictures. A YouTube video would also be good. This is the site I'm using the exported ics file...
  6. How to delete an exported ics file from Windows 10 calendar without resetting?

7. Import .ics file in Calendar App and share it in google calendar

Import .ics file in Calendar App and share it in google calendar: I linked a google account in my calendar App and I can correctly see and sync all the google calendars.I have an issue when I try to import .ics files with events generated by my organizations. During the import Calendar App proposes in which calendar to import the event. The...
  8. Transfer TB ics file to W10 Mail Calendar

in Browsers and Email
    Transfer TB ics file to W10 Mail Calendar: My ISP (Rogers) tells me that they do not support Thunderbird. I would not mind changing over to MS Mail except that in TB I have a calendar which saves my emails in ics format. I can find no way to transfer my TB ics file to Mail Calendar. Can anyone please give me a hint...
  9. Hopefully I Exported GMAIL Calendar Alerts To an ICS File, Now What?

in Browsers and Email
    Hopefully I Exported GMAIL Calendar Alerts To an ICS File, Now What?: I have about a hundred plus calendar alerts a day. I followed directions and ended up with a 1.2MB ics file. What I want to do is convert that ics file to either an HTML file or a PDF document so that I can see each individual Calendar Alert listed in an easily digestible...
  10. calendar not located

calendar not located: now what? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-not-located/da1b1417-8737-4441-b50f-09fcdf58c214

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where is the calendar file located ics

2. calendar.ics file located

3. where is it located .ics files

4. where .ics files windows,
  5. .ics file location,
  6. windows calendar file location,
  7. where is the .ics file located windows,
  8. location of ics file