Windows 10: Location symbol permanently showing

Discus and support Location symbol permanently showing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since yesterday the location activity symbol has been permanently showing. I think it may possibly be a background app but I'm not sure. [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by swarfega, Apr 15, 2017.

1. swarfega Win User

Location symbol permanently showing

Since yesterday the location activity symbol has been permanently showing. I think it may possibly be a background app but I'm not sure.

Location symbol permanently showing [​IMG]

(wasn't sure where to post this)

:)

swarfega, Apr 15, 2017
  2. Hrneet9 Win User

lumia 525 map

I am having same problem. None of the apps like here map or here drive or google maps is working. It shows the location symbols but shows GREY AREA. I CAN ONLY SEE MAP OF LIKE 10 SQ. KM AREA LITERALLY, REST IS GREY but symbols shows over it.

Hrneet9, Apr 15, 2017
  3. rahmat700 Win User
    why GPS symbols cannot exit after i exit ovi maps application

but my gps symbol still permanently on after i exit ovi map, if i restart my hp the gps symbol no display again.

rahmat700, Apr 15, 2017
  4. MTDEW Win User

It does that on mine too if I expand/collapse the action center, I just reboot and it returns to normal.

MTDEW, Apr 15, 2017
Thema:

1. Location symbol permanently showing - Similar Threads - Location symbol permanently

2. Some keystrokes showing different symbols

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some keystrokes showing different symbols: When I press " it's showing @ and when I try to press # it's showing me £how to fix this?I'm using logitech wireless keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-keystrokes-showing-different-symbols/185306eb-b658-47bf-827c-56146c39deb9
  3. Some keystrokes showing different symbols

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some keystrokes showing different symbols: When I press " it's showing @ and when I try to press # it's showing me £how to fix this?I'm using logitech wireless keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-keystrokes-showing-different-symbols/185306eb-b658-47bf-827c-56146c39deb9
  4. Some keystrokes showing different symbols

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. wifi symbol not showing on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi symbol not showing on windows 11: Hello, Wifi symbol is not showing in my pc I don't know what happened either and i can't even connect to wifi and all. This is a huge problem i ever faced until now so kindly please help with the question i raised here and i am waiting for the solution...
  6. wifi symbol not showing on windows 11

wifi symbol not showing on windows 11: Hello, Wifi symbol is not showing in my pc I don't know what happened either and i can't even connect to wifi and all. This is a huge problem i ever faced until now so kindly please help with the question i raised here and i am waiting for the solution...
  7. Permanent display or remove Location "Arrow"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanent display or remove Location "Arrow": I have the taskbar icons in the middle and the system tray icons on the right with nothing in the overflow area, they are all displayed in the task bar I like it this way to see everything and they usually meet the normal icons.Every so often the location arrow will appear,...
  8. Permanent display or remove Location "Arrow"

Permanent display or remove Location "Arrow": I have the taskbar icons in the middle and the system tray icons on the right with nothing in the overflow area, they are all displayed in the task bar I like it this way to see everything and they usually meet the normal icons.Every so often the location arrow will appear,...
  9. Windbg symbol location

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windbg symbol location: Hello, I have been trying to use Windbg to investigate a few BSD. I am not a programmer or expert just inquisitive. I have checked online and haven't found the magic link to the symbols as yet. Most posts are 2/3 yrs old. My symbol path in Windbg is...
  10. Computers showing weird symbols.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computers showing weird symbols.: Split from this thread. Not sure what uptdate happend, but my 2 computers start showing this weird symbols on the numbers and it does affect all the documents. As well my key "t, y and backspace" stop working dont sure if was as a part of the uptdate or just coincidental....