Windows 10: Lock or Delete hacked account

Discus and support Lock or Delete hacked account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a second MS account. The account has been fully hacked and changed my contact numbers and deleted any other email address. I have contacted... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Slibeck, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Slibeck Win User

Lock or Delete hacked account

I have a second MS account. The account has been fully hacked and changed my contact numbers and deleted any other email address.

I have contacted support MULTIPLE times with no resolution.

I just need the account to get frozen or deleted.

Please help!!!!

:)

Slibeck, Jul 29, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Jul 29, 2018
  3. PP Mguire Win User
    77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Jul 29, 2018
  4. Lock or Delete hacked account

email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

Lock or Delete hacked account

1. Lock or Delete hacked account - Similar Threads - Lock Delete hacked

2. Hack and locked account Help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hack and locked account Help.: I've recently tried logging back into my account for Microsoft, after which it had said I need to recover my account as it no longer has an account registered under my original email, and it had me trying to recover it, I believe this is due to inactivity where Microsoft...
  3. Hack and locked account Help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hack and locked account Help.: I've recently tried logging back into my account for Microsoft, after which it had said I need to recover my account as it no longer has an account registered under my original email, and it had me trying to recover it, I believe this is due to inactivity where Microsoft...
  4. Hack and locked account Help.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Account got hacked and deleted

Account got hacked and deleted: Hello, how can I contact support to get my microsoft account back or atleast move the Minecraft account over to new one. I just got hacked and I have no clue what to do. Thanks for any answers....
  6. account hacked and email deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account hacked and email deleted: what do i do if some russian hackers .ru email hacked my account changed my password and deleted my account, the account has been deleted and I had to make a new microsoft email right now, how do i fix this issue?...
  7. account hacked and email deleted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    account hacked and email deleted: what do i do if some russian hackers .ru email hacked my account changed my password and deleted my account, the account has been deleted and I had to make a new microsoft email right now, how do i fix this issue?...
  8. account hacked and deleted?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    account hacked and deleted?: this account I am posting on right now is compromised and I cannot use this email address to sign in anywhere, but I was still signed in on this site so I can post here.when I try to log in the recovery email for my password is a completely different account that I is the...
  9. account hacked and deleted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account hacked and deleted?: this account I am posting on right now is compromised and I cannot use this email address to sign in anywhere, but I was still signed in on this site so I can post here.when I try to log in the recovery email for my password is a completely different account that I is the...
  10. account hacked and deleted?