Windows 10: Lock Screen Backgrounds/Additional Dual monitor Screensavers.

Discus and support Lock Screen Backgrounds/Additional Dual monitor Screensavers. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; *chuckle Whilst scouring the whole internet via Google search, I came across solutions for "Windows spotlight additional backgrounds" and additionally,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mothie, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Mothie Win User

Lock Screen Backgrounds/Additional Dual monitor Screensavers.

*chuckle Whilst scouring the whole internet via Google search, I came across solutions for "Windows spotlight additional backgrounds" and additionally, I went looking for "Additional Screensaver downloads for Dual Screen use and installation".

1. Windows spotlight backgrounds.
    Go into Windows 10 STORE.

Look for SpotBright. Freeware,but pay for paid version 79p, which gives you option to change hourly or daily both Lockscreen backgrounds (spotlight) and additionally, desktop backgrounds. You can download a vast quantity of backgrounds for Spotlight and desktop from here.

2.Site for screensavers that work on multiple monitors is ReallySlickScreensavers-0.2_installer.
    Really Slick Screensavers - Downloads

:)

Mothie, Sep 21, 2017

2. Dual Monitor Windows 10

Hello everyone,

I've added a second monitor to my desktop but now my screensaver doesn't show after the elapsed time, even if I reselect a screensaver it doesn't show. Do I need to download dual monitor screensavers? Why doesn't my screensaver show? When I select screensaver
    preview it shows on both monitors but it won't go on automatically...

Also, the Lock Screen only shows on my primary monitor and the secondary blank, is this normal? Is there a way to show the Lock Screen on both?

StefanHattingh, Sep 21, 2017
  3. Can't control windows 10 shuting down my screen in 3 minutes

In addition to the settings for monitor power saver, there's also the options for sleep mode, or even just the regular screensaver settings could be making the monitor time out or go to the lock screen. In all there are 5 different places to adjust settings
    for when the screen times out (monitor power, computer sleep timer, login screen timer, screensaver timer, and lock timer).

When your screen shuts down, do you know if your computer is remaining powered on or is it dropping to sleep also?

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Sep 21, 2017
Thema:

Lock Screen Backgrounds/Additional Dual monitor Screensavers.

1. Lock Screen Backgrounds/Additional Dual monitor Screensavers. - Similar Threads - Lock Screen Backgrounds

2. Dual monitor backgrounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual monitor backgrounds: I have two computers with dual monitors. One is a desktop with one monitor connected to the DisplayPort and the other connected to HDMI. I am using the Windows slideshow for my desktop background on both, and the slide shows run separately and show a different image on each....
  3. Dual monitor backgrounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual monitor backgrounds: I have two computers with dual monitors. One is a desktop with one monitor connected to the DisplayPort and the other connected to HDMI. I am using the Windows slideshow for my desktop background on both, and the slide shows run separately and show a different image on each....
  4. Different screensavers on dual monitors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different screensavers on dual monitors?: Is there a way to run different screensavers on dual monitors? I have a top monitor I'd want to display a dynamic moving screensaver and then use the Fliqlo clock screensaver on the bottom. I'm able to set different wallpapers for either but can't find much about...
  5. Dual Monitor Backgrounds

Dual Monitor Backgrounds: I just got a new monitor and am currently using my old one as a second, vertical one. Is there a way I can pick a vertical background for my vertical monitor, and a horizontal one for my horizontal monitor? submitted by /u/Pankake99 [link] [comments]...
  6. Dual monitor screen-saver issue (not wallpaper... SCREENSAVER)

Dual monitor screen-saver issue (not wallpaper... SCREENSAVER): I've been trying to get my PC to display screensavers on both screens but Windows said "Hahaha nope u suck" and it just isn't possible with their software. I decided to compromise and I just wanted to switch my screensaver from the left monitor to the right. However,...
  7. Lock screen on dual monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen on dual monitors: I can't get my lock screen to show on both monitors. When it's locked only one shows the lock screen and the other is pitch black. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-on-dual-monitors/643c270b-f196-4122-bbef-371a14643489
  8. Dual Monitor Lock Screen

Dual Monitor Lock Screen: Is there a way to have both of my monitors turn on at the lock screen? Only one of them turns on and the other one sits at a black screen until I type in my password. submitted by /u/ARealTowel [link] [comments]...
  9. Dual Monitor Screen Lock

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual Monitor Screen Lock: I have dual monitors set up that work fine; however, when I lock my screen then come back, everything I have open is piled up on the Primary monitor, and I have to move everything around again to where I had originally placed everything. It is time consuming and annoying. Is...
  10. dual monitor in hight! screensaver

in Windows 10 Support
    dual monitor in hight! screensaver: Hello everyone, I'm looking for a screensaver (but a wallpaper too) for a dual monitor. When I search for this in Google, I find many for screens side by side. But I have a laptop, and above a normal monitor. Who can help me? Regards, Frits 33339