Windows 10: Lock screen flashing while booting login page??

Discus and support Lock screen flashing while booting login page?? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hai My windows 10 lockscreen had flashing at boot up login i troubleshoot but it will not be fixed Can you find attached file? How it can be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DilipK, Mar 13, 2016.

1. DilipK Win User

Lock screen flashing while booting login page??

Hai
    My windows 10 lockscreen had flashing at boot up login i troubleshoot but it will not be fixed
    Can you find attached file? How it can be solved???

:)

DilipK, Mar 13, 2016

2. No login screen thus, impossible to login

There IS NO login screen so I can't login to fulfill a clean boot. As I said, the lock screen shows up, i click, it scrolls down but no user or password box appears for ~10 seconds before it flashes blue and goes back to the lock screen.

KamilMajewski, Mar 13, 2016
  3. richfed Win User
    PIN Log-in Not Working After Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Yep.

The Anniversary Update has pretty much destroyed my Lock/Login Screen. No PIN option and system hangs on endlessly spinning dots when I try to login after I have been logged out. Had to disable "On Resume, require login" in the screensaver options. Tried
    reinstalling the update 3x from my flash drive. Problems persist. No PIN, no Lock Screen except at boot.

Frazzled.

richfed, Mar 13, 2016
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

Does the system boot ??

5. DilipK Win User
    DilipK, Mar 13, 2016
  6. WHS
    whs Win User
    It looks like it flickers to the rythm of the bass. How does it behave without music.

7. DilipK Win User
    No i put sample video, it has no sounds

DilipK, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Lock screen flashing while booting login page?? - Similar Threads - Lock screen flashing

2. Screen Flashing - Can't login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Screen Flashing - Can't login: My screen keeps flashing after an update and won't let me do anything, including powering it off. Computer also won't let me put it in safe mode. Can't click anything, what can I do to resolve this issue?...
  3. Blacck screen and explorer.exe flashes after login page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blacck screen and explorer.exe flashes after login page: Video This morning when turning on the computer I encountered this error, yesterday before turning off the computer, it notified me that a Windows update was going to be installed, it may be related but looking around the internet also on another reddit post.Things I have...
  4. Blacck screen and explorer.exe flashes after login page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blacck screen and explorer.exe flashes after login page: Video This morning when turning on the computer I encountered this error, yesterday before turning off the computer, it notified me that a Windows update was going to be installed, it may be related but looking around the internet also on another reddit post.Things I have...
  5. Blacck screen and explorer.exe flashes after login page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Login Screen Flashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Login Screen Flashing: Hello! So today i logged in to my computer and i noticed the login screen was flashing black and i tried unplugging my computer but that did not work.So i did not know what happend with this because yesterday i installed a theme onto my computer.Kindness,Divi...
  7. Flashing screen after login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Flashing screen after login: Having an issue with one of my monitors constantly flashing on and off after I login to Windows. The flashing only starts when I log in. Before it started happening, I went into my BIOS to check if AMD Virtualization was enabled. No settings in the BIOS were changed when I...
  8. Flashing screen on login.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Flashing screen on login.: So I was playing a game, I exited like normal. I tried to open the start menu, when I did that, the start menu kept closing instantly. Sooo I hit restart, and it kept going and going so I pressed and held the power button. Now when I sign in my desktop flashes the taskbar...
  9. Lock screen/login page keeps on re-loading

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen/login page keeps on re-loading: I tried to log onto my laptop today and have had difficulty being able to even reach the stage of logging in. My laptop has been fine since installing it to the latest updates and I have never experienced a problem like this before. When turning my laptop on it turns on fine...
  10. Lockscreen flikers while boot at login page??

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lockscreen flikers while boot at login page??: Hai I had issue with my windows 10 dell laptop, It flickers continuously at the login page, can you see the attachment for more details?? 43936