Windows 10: Lock screen font options

Discus and support Lock screen font options in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After a bunch of web searching and going through as many options as I can find in the OS I'm still stumped on being able to change the font on the lock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tanwedar, Dec 27, 2015.

1. tanwedar Win User

Lock screen font options

After a bunch of web searching and going through as many options as I can find in the OS I'm still stumped on being able to change the font on the lock screen. All that I have showing is the basic clock and date, but I'd love to be able to change it from white due to the background that I'd prefer to use. Is this possible?

:)

tanwedar, Dec 27, 2015
  2. minnie520 Win User

I can't access internet both data sim and wifi connection on my Lumia 520

from wifi till end..."call + sms filter"....no detail on second line (smaller font like "screen time out: 1 min" on lock screen)..

i can not open option on wifi and cellular+sim since it always force quit after i clicked.

minnie520, Dec 27, 2015
  3. rhino0830 Win User
    Changing the Windows 10 Lock Screen Font

PLEASE ALLOW FOR USERS TO CHANGE FONT ON LOCKED SCREEN. THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!

rhino0830, Dec 27, 2015
Thema:

Lock screen font options

1. Lock screen font options - Similar Threads - Lock screen font

2. Lock Screen Stuck, Font Different

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock Screen Stuck, Font Different: I've tried the solutions offered in other threads I've found about related issues, but as of yet they haven't worked.Basic problem: I cannot login to my PC, a separate device from the one I am currently using. I have never intentionally changed the Windows fonts on my...
  3. Lock Screen Stuck, Font Different

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen Stuck, Font Different: I've tried the solutions offered in other threads I've found about related issues, but as of yet they haven't worked.Basic problem: I cannot login to my PC, a separate device from the one I am currently using. I have never intentionally changed the Windows fonts on my...
  4. Lock Screen Stuck, Font Different

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Lock Screen slideshow and screen saver option not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen slideshow and screen saver option not working: I wanted to set an image folder for the lock screen and screen saver not the same folder, but as soon as I close the options window thinking it has saved everything, It resets back to my actual image and no screensaver at all...I tried to move the image folders from the...
  6. Lock Screen slideshow and screen saver option not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen slideshow and screen saver option not working: I wanted to set an image folder for the lock screen and screen saver not the same folder, but as soon as I close the options window thinking it has saved everything, It resets back to my actual image and no screensaver at all...I tried to move the image folders from the...
  7. lock screen sign in options

lock screen sign in options: I had a remote desktop in my laptop for work. When I added my work microsoft account I wasn't allowed to use my fingerprint scanner anymore due to organization policies. I recently left the job so I deleted the work microsoft account, and I'm still unable to enter my...
  8. Lock screen options

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen options: Why does my computer keep changing my lock screen pictures from Windows Spotlight to other pictures. Every time I log on it keeps changing that option. I enjoy seeing the nature pics in the Spotlight instead of pictures of random people apparently related to other files in...
  9. PIN option not available at lock screen

PIN option not available at lock screen: Hello, I have reset my PIN for several times even with administrator account but PIN option is still not available and I use password to log in which is so anguishing. Please suggest solution....
  10. no sleep option in lock screen

in Windows 10 Support
    no sleep option in lock screen: sorry if this has been asked before, but i couldn't find anything about a missing sleep option from the lock screen, only a shut down option. i recently had to reinstall windows 10 (home), and since i've reinstalled, i've lost my sleep option from the lock screen. i can...