Windows 10: Lock screen fun facts and tips...

Discus and support Lock screen fun facts and tips... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi, I have my lock screen set to “picture” I have the setting for get more fun facts tips... set to on.. When I lock the pc the fun facts and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by stevie, Feb 9, 2018.

1. stevie Win User

Lock screen fun facts and tips...

hi,

I have my lock screen set to “picture”
    I have the setting for get more fun facts tips... set to on..

When I lock the pc the fun facts and tips do not show...

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Thank You

:)

stevie, Feb 9, 2018
  2. lacrumb Win User

Why is Windows 10 suddenly asking me if I like my desktop background?

If this is at the Lock screen go Settings, Personalization, Lock screen, turn of Get fun facts,tips, tricks, and more on your lock screen.

lacrumb, Feb 9, 2018
  3. How can I stop an advert for microsoft edge appearing when I start uo the computer

Open Start > Settings > Personalization > Lock screen

Toggle off 'Get fun facts, tips and more from Windows and Cortana on your lock screen'

Andre Da Costa, Feb 9, 2018
  4. Lock screen fun facts and tips...

Caledon Ken, Feb 9, 2018
  5. AndreTen Win User
    Hi stevie and welcome to Ten forums!

Fun facts and tips only appears when Spotlight is selected...

OK, Ken beat me by a second *Smile

AndreTen, Feb 9, 2018
  6. stevie Win User
    thanks for the reply...spotlight works just fine...my question is then how come when you select picture underneath it says get fun facts and tips...i remember when i had picture a while back it would show windows tips at the top...weird to put a option that doesnt work or do anything.

stevie, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Lock screen fun facts and tips...

1. Lock screen fun facts and tips... - Similar Threads - Lock screen fun

2. I cannot select disable or unable the “get fun facts, tips, tricks on your Lock Screen” on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot select disable or unable the “get fun facts, tips, tricks on your Lock Screen” on...: I have changed the background to picture but still the “get the fun facts,tips, tricks” can’t be selected for me to turn off or on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-select-disable-or-unable-the-get-fun/26597470-0a3b-4a83-aa3d-f1272027668f
  3. I cannot select disable or unable the “get fun facts, tips, tricks on your Lock Screen” on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot select disable or unable the “get fun facts, tips, tricks on your Lock Screen” on...: I have changed the background to picture but still the “get the fun facts,tips, tricks” can’t be selected for me to turn off or on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-select-disable-or-unable-the-get-fun/26597470-0a3b-4a83-aa3d-f1272027668f
  4. Unable to turn off fun facts on Windows 10 lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to turn off fun facts on Windows 10 lock screen: I just can't find a way to turn this feature off. Firstly, I went to Personalization->Lock screen and toggled off Show fun facts,tips, and more from Windows and Cortana on your lock screen. Then I locked screen and it still displays fact about tomorrow's St. Patrick's day...
  5. Unable to turn off fun facts on Windows 10 lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to turn off fun facts on Windows 10 lock screen: I just can't find a way to turn this feature off. Firstly, I went to Personalization->Lock screen and toggled off Show fun facts,tips, and more from Windows and Cortana on your lock screen. Then I locked screen and it still displays fact about tomorrow's St. Patrick's day...
  6. Unable to turn off fun facts on Windows 10 lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Fun, facts and tips not showing up on Lockscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fun, facts and tips not showing up on Lockscreen: My lockscreen spotlight picture is changing I think but I can't get the fun, facts and tips to show up to ask me if I like the picture presented. I have done everything I could find and it still does not work. One thing that is missing from my background apps that you are...
  8. Windows Picture Fun Facts

Windows Picture Fun Facts: Hello Microsoft! I really want to put picture and add fun facts in lockscreen but fun facts in lockscreen it's not working so I hope you can solve this problem Windows 10 Pro Edition...
  9. Fun Facts

Fun Facts: I'm trying to get my fun facts button back to my log on screen. When I go to Settings/Personalization/Lock Screen, I see the button that turns this feature on and off but I can get it to stay on. No matter what background setting I set it to, when I leave the Lock Screen...
  10. Missing Fun Facts in Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Fun Facts in Lock Screen: For some time now I've had missing fun facts in Windows Spotlight on the Lock Screen. Its the same on my old insider PC which uses the same account which makes me wonder if its a setting thats being synced. My Mum's PC has Windows Spotlight with fun facts working and...