Windows 10: Lock screen in windows 10

Discus and support Lock screen in windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All, I have Windows 10 Pro and activated. I tried to change the picture on my Lock screen and the beads just keep going around and will not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Scramjet, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Scramjet Win User

Lock screen in windows 10

Hi All,

I have Windows 10 Pro and activated.
    I tried to change the picture on my Lock screen and the beads just keep going around and will not display the picture I have selected. So therefore it will not change *Sad So I am stuck with the old windows 8.1 pro lock screen picture.
    I decided to try it on the laptop Windows 10 Home and I am able to change the lock screen picture to anything I want to.
    Can someone tell me if they have run into this problem since the upgrade?
    Is this a bug in the Pro version?

cheers

:)

Scramjet, Jul 31, 2015
  2. PA Bear - MS MVP, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Scott 98 Win User
    How do you reset lock screen pictures that are stored and corrupted and do not work correctly anymore Windows 10

How do I reset Windows 10 lock screen pictures ? some of the pictures that are displayed do not display correctly but if you add new pictures they are OK, so I need to reset Windows 10 lock screen pictures or delete them or reset lock screen cashe, not
    sure how delete any pictures from Windows 10 lock screen ?

Scott 98, Jul 31, 2015
  4. YOU
    You Win User

I have not run into this problem, but I have Enterprise. It definitely isn't a widespread bug or else everyone would be talking about it, that's for sure. What do mean about the beads? I know that it's the loading icon, but when 're in the lock screen, does the background just show spinning beads or something like that?

5. Scramjet Win User
    thank you for the reply.
    Yes when I select a different picture to apply to the lock screen the spinning beads continue forever. I left it for 20 mins and still spinning. I just don't understand why this is happening.

Scramjet, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Lock screen in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Lock screen

2. I have this Caps Lock indicator on screen, and I do not know how to turn it off on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this Caps Lock indicator on screen, and I do not know how to turn it off on Windows 10.: This always shows up every time I press the Caps Lock button, and I don't know how to turn it off. Can someone please help me with this? I don't want this to show up every time I have caps lock....
  3. I have this Caps Lock indicator on screen, and I do not know how to turn it off on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have this Caps Lock indicator on screen, and I do not know how to turn it off on Windows 10.: This always shows up every time I press the Caps Lock button, and I don't know how to turn it off. Can someone please help me with this? I don't want this to show up every time I have caps lock....
  4. I have this Caps Lock indicator on screen, and I do not know how to turn it off on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Caps Lock Notification on my computer screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Lock Notification on my computer screen: I use an HP Laptop 17-cn0xxx, and up until recently, I have not had this problem. But suddenly, I get a Caps Lock notification on my screen every time I click the dang Caps Lock button, I didn't have it this morning, and now I do. Please, tell me, how do I turn this thing...
  6. Caps Lock Notification on my computer screen

Caps Lock Notification on my computer screen: I use an HP Laptop 17-cn0xxx, and up until recently, I have not had this problem. But suddenly, I get a Caps Lock notification on my screen every time I click the dang Caps Lock button, I didn't have it this morning, and now I do. Please, tell me, how do I turn this thing...
  7. Windows 11 Lock screen timeout after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Lock screen timeout after a few minutes: Hello, I have a few laptops Lenovo and Dell that timeout after only a few minutes.They have already been clean formatted again, all possible power, sleep and screen timeout options have been set to 2h, I have been scouting forums all day long. There are no GPOs pushing these...
  8. Windows 11 Lock screen timeout after a few minutes

Windows 11 Lock screen timeout after a few minutes: Hello, I have a few laptops Lenovo and Dell that timeout after only a few minutes.They have already been clean formatted again, all possible power, sleep and screen timeout options have been set to 2h, I have been scouting forums all day long. There are no GPOs pushing these...
  9. How do I turn off on-screen caps lock notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off on-screen caps lock notification?: Hi, I booted up my PC today, and now I have a large, grey caps lock/num lock notification on my screen. I've tried to troubleshoot this myself, but so far have come up unsuccessful. I have an OMEN desktop pc, so I tried to find HP Hotkey Support, which didn't work as it isn't...
  10. How do I turn off on-screen caps lock notification?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I turn off on-screen caps lock notification?: Hi, I booted up my PC today, and now I have a large, grey caps lock/num lock notification on my screen. I've tried to troubleshoot this myself, but so far have come up unsuccessful. I have an OMEN desktop pc, so I tried to find HP Hotkey Support, which didn't work as it isn't...