Windows 10: Lock Screen not full screen

Discus and support Lock Screen not full screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I searched around and couldn't find anyone else with this issue. When my computer wakes the lock screen image only fills 2/3 (roughly) of the screen,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JustNick, Mar 29, 2016.

1. JustNick Win User

Lock Screen not full screen

I searched around and couldn't find anyone else with this issue. When my computer wakes the lock screen image only fills 2/3 (roughly) of the screen, like it's working at a lower resolution. The windows background fills the whole display (4k). When I log back in all my windows are adjusted upward like they were set to a different screen size as well....but the whole screen real estate is available so no blacked out areas or anything. It just started to happen when I installed a new monitor (old one was also 4k), I didn't change any settings, but I'm sure this has something to do with it...just can't figure out what would have changed. Anyone have a clue what I should be looking to change?

:)

JustNick, Mar 29, 2016

2. Where Is My Downloaded Files Nokia Lumia 520?

Want to setup a my family account

Gorilla screen, Mar 29, 2016
  3. Need help with laptop when sleeping/opening laptop lid.

Hey,

I have an issue with my laptop, after an update, whenever I open my laptop lid or try to wake my my computer from sleep the screen is distorted and just shows static. I have tried reinstalling recently installed updates however this hasn't fixed the issue.
    When this happens I have to hold the power button to turnoff my laptop to then turn back on my laptop for me to use it. It may not be an issue dealing with the update however this is when this issue started to occur. My warranty is expired. Please Help.

Thank You.

Distorted Screen, Mar 29, 2016
  4. JustNick Win User

Just in case anyone else ever has this problem. I had to go to Control Panel/Display then click on the "set a custom scaling level" link and change that to 100%. Lock screen is full screen and windows no longer move around after waking.

JustNick, Mar 31, 2016
Thema:

1. Lock Screen not full screen - Similar Threads - Lock Screen full

2. full screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    full screen: any idea how to create an shortcut of microsoft edge and make it start up automatically load in full screen and sent it either automatically to an second display on an POS system i found this "C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --user-data-dir=c:\temp...
  3. full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    full screen: I have a problem. My hp computer, with Windows 10, can´t open any game in complete full screen mode. I can not play the games properly like this. The games are Chicken Invaders 5 and Roblox, both installt from the Microsoft Store app. Can someone please help me?...
  4. taskbar locking in front of full screen game

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar locking in front of full screen game: hi, this issue seems to keep happening... I have my taskbar settings set to: lock the taskbar off automatically hide in desktop/tablet on however while I am playing a full screen game, if I use the alt + tab function to quickly check something when I return to the...
  5. full screen

full screen: I was watching a video on you tube and the whole screen does not show. I can see the facilitator in the video but forms and info in the lower half of the screen do not show and I cannot move anything around?...
  6. full screen

full screen: my comuter screen is now split with the top showing open windows. how do I put back to normal setting of full screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen/07b7385c-5c83-4369-bb87-31a186ef0330
  7. full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    full screen: Games are not opening in full screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen/8c225ba3-fa7c-4cb4-9600-905665d094fe
  8. Full screen

Full screen: What do I do for a full screen view? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen/84890066-880a-4087-bed5-fb6db7576fc9
  9. Full screen

Full screen: Something happened to my full screen . When I booted my computer ,my desktop icons had been relocated in a 3/4 screen with the Task bar expanded to 1/4 screen but still on screen bottom. How do I enable reverting back to my original screen and desk top icon locations?...
  10. Full screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Full screen: Ok, I have been trying W10 out on my surface pro 2, my one problem is netflex. When I watch it full screen it's not actually full screen, there is a black navigation bar at the bottom and because of that a black border around the video. Anyone know how to fix this? 9721