Windows 10: Lock screen not working

Discus and support Lock screen not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey guys, My Windows 10 Lock screen is not working anymore..... *Sad Everytime i change the lock screen, it is loading but lock screen is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shraavan, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Shraavan Win User

Lock screen not working

Hey guys,
    My Windows 10 Lock screen is not working anymore..... *Sad
    Everytime i change the lock screen, it is loading but lock screen is not changing.
    My current lock screen is like this :

Lock screen not working [​IMG]

^^ PLZZ HELP!!

:)

Shraavan, Oct 13, 2015
  2. porancea Win User

lock screen not working

On my new Lumia 640 lock screen is not working. It showing only the clock

porancea, Oct 13, 2015
  3. farby Win User
    lock screen not working

Do you mean its not showing other notifications ?

settings-->lock screen-->Choose apps to show quick status .. Have you made appropriate selections there ?

..or some other issue ? Provide more details.

farby, Oct 13, 2015
Thema:

Lock screen not working

1. Lock screen not working - Similar Threads - Lock screen working

2. Lock screen and spotlight not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen and spotlight not working: Hey all,For some reason, the lock screen/login screen on Windows is no longer "allowing" Windows Spotlight as the screen. It happened randomly about 2 months ago, and after a lot of searching, and following some instructions like deleting folders and running a powershell...
  3. Lock Screen Slideshow not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen Slideshow not working: I am trying to use the 'Slideshow' mode in 'Lock Screen' settings but the slide show only appears when my laptop goes to the lock screen automatically. If I press any button to go to the 'sign-in' menu or restart my laptop or press Windows + L, the 'Picture' mode appears...
  4. Lock Screen Slideshow not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen Slideshow not working: I am trying to use the 'Slideshow' mode in 'Lock Screen' settings but the slide show only appears when my laptop goes to the lock screen automatically. If I press any button to go to the 'sign-in' menu or restart my laptop or press Windows + L, the 'Picture' mode appears...
  5. Lock screen password not working

Lock screen password not working: I was watching a YouTube guide on how to remove the lock screen sign in screen but now my password doesn't work at all and I can't sign in and Itry resetting my password but it asks for some reset disc. I really don't understand and need help...
  6. Locks Screen slideshow not working

Locks Screen slideshow not working: As title says, locks screen is STILL BROKEN after 3 YEARS or more. I've fixed it after last reinstall somehow. After installing Win11 i was kind of hopeful that this would actually get fixed LOL XD. How do i fix this?What i've tried:Picture folder is working, desktop...
  7. slideshow on lock screen not working

slideshow on lock screen not working: I have set up a slideshow on the lock screen on windows 11 and assigned a folder of photos to it but when I go to the lock screen to check if it is working or not. The slideshow is not working and the photo which shows on the screen is from the picture option on the lock...
  8. slideshow on lock screen not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    slideshow on lock screen not working: I have set up a slideshow on the lock screen on windows 11 and assigned a folder of photos to it but when I go to the lock screen to check if it is working or not. The slideshow is not working and the photo which shows on the screen is from the picture option on the lock...
  9. Lock Screen Not Working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lock Screen Not Working: I hope someone can help me with this... so last week out off nowhere my lock screen option stopped working, I can not lock the screen using the keys (windows + L or ctrl + alt + delete) nor do I have the option to do it on the sign in bar (or whatever that's called) I only...
  10. Lock screen not working properly

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen not working properly: I have been struggling with a malfunctioning of the lockscreen for a few days. I tried to choose the single background / slideshow / windows spotlight. Then I pressed the combination Win + L. Everything I can see is just a single wallpaper WITHOUT TIME, DATE AND OTHER INFO....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lock screen does not work for windows phone