Windows 10: Lock Screen Photo

Discus and support Lock Screen Photo in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; can anyone help me locate this photo. it was shown in my lock screen unfortunately i can not locate it anymore. your help is highly appreciated. thank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ghie07, Dec 24, 2015.

1. ghie07 Win User

Lock Screen Photo

can anyone help me locate this photo. it was shown in my lock screen unfortunately i can not locate it anymore. your help is highly appreciated. thank you in advance!

:)

ghie07, Dec 24, 2015

2. Lock Screen: Islands Viewed from Airplane

As regards the lock screen photos or as regards the Spotlight photos? I only know lock screen photos. Lock Screen Photo :)

zachd [MSFT], Dec 24, 2015
  3. Lock Screen Photo Windows 10

How do I edit photo? I choose photo as lock screen and then windows deletes top part of photo when displaying on lock screen

socialprincessnow, Dec 24, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Lock Screen Photo

In the settings, go to 'Personalization'.
    In Personalization, on the left side you can see 'Lock screen', there you can edit your lock screen.

5. ghie07 Win User
    thanks, but i am looking for the photo itself so i can make it as permanent. sorry, i am just newbie with windows 10.

ghie07, Dec 24, 2015
  6. Edwin New Member
    Most of those images do reside on your machine but in a transcoded format.
    you need to be signed on as Administrator and show 'hidden files, folders and drives' to fetch it.
    Navigate to C:\Users\{your name}\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets
    you'll see a folder full of blank looking icons with long numbers, right click on each to 'open with' Photos or Photo Viewer;
    when you find the one you're looking for, copy it to your pictures folder and rename it, (including the extension), xxxx.jpg
    (Somewhere, there may be expressed permissions for these and/or other images, use them only for personal use)

Edwin, Dec 24, 2015
  7. ghie07 Win User
    thanks for that. unfortunately there is no photo of the one i am looking for *Sad

ghie07, Dec 24, 2015
  8. Edwin New Member

Lock Screen Photo

Hover your mouse on the "Like what you see?" tip on your lock and choose "Yes, show me more of these"
    Run that for a few more days and the folder should gather more images.

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Lock Screen Photo

1. Lock Screen Photo - Similar Threads - Lock Screen Photo

2. Is it possible to find Lock Screen Photos online?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to find Lock Screen Photos online?: Hello,I saw some beautiful wallpapers on the Windows lock screen.Unfortunately, I had to format my device, so those wallpapers are lost.Are these wallpapers available online?...
  3. Is it possible to find Lock Screen Photos online?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to find Lock Screen Photos online?: Hello,I saw some beautiful wallpapers on the Windows lock screen.Unfortunately, I had to format my device, so those wallpapers are lost.Are these wallpapers available online?...
  4. No lock screen photo in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No lock screen photo in Windows 11: I've just updated my laptop to Windows 11 and there is no lock screen photo just a black screen when I log in and type my PIN. When I tried to change the picture using any of Windows default wallpaper, it shows on the preview but when I lock my laptop and open it, it's still...
  5. No lock screen photo in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No lock screen photo in Windows 11: I've just updated my laptop to Windows 11 and there is no lock screen photo just a black screen when I log in and type my PIN. When I tried to change the picture using any of Windows default wallpaper, it shows on the preview but when I lock my laptop and open it, it's still...
  6. Removing locked screen photos

Removing locked screen photos: Why is it so difficult to remove locked screen photos from Windows 10? It shouldn't be so difficult! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-locked-screen-photos/b6445ba6-ce13-497c-ba11-6ca71b95e9ea
  7. Lock screen photo is stuck

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen photo is stuck: The photo on my Windows 10 lock screen is stuck. I was changing as I responded whether I liked it or not, then one day it stopped. I tried this solution but it didn't work for me. Is there another solution? Thanks!...
  8. Photos with information in lock screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photos with information in lock screen: I used to have in my lock screen a new photo every day with bunch of information on it like where is the photo from who took it and stuff like that. I don't have the information anymore for some reason. Any1 know how i can get it back? submitted by /u/eallnickname [link]...
  9. Lock Screen photo won't change

Lock Screen photo won't change: Just got a new Samsung laptop with Windows 10. The lock screen photo will not change to one of my photos. After browsing for & choosing the photo it just spins & spins. Tried a large file, tried a small file, tried a different photo. It won't change....
  10. Lock screen backgound photo blurred

Lock screen backgound photo blurred: Since installing 1903 my lock screen photos have all been displayed blurred https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-backgound-photo-blurred/be7c4fe2-39f6-4aad-a74a-3d1b0cc9da41