Windows 10: Lock Screen Slideshow Showing Additional Image

Discus and support Lock Screen Slideshow Showing Additional Image in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I set a slideshow for my lock screen, the lock screen will also display the picture chosen for the picture option, and will only display that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TaralynS, Aug 24, 2018.

1. TaralynS Win User

Lock Screen Slideshow Showing Additional Image

When I set a slideshow for my lock screen, the lock screen will also display the picture chosen for the picture option, and will only display that picture on the sign in page. Is there any way to get rid of it?

:)

TaralynS, Aug 24, 2018

2. Aspect ratios of images in the Windows 10 lock screen slideshow

Hello Boris,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Family.

We understand your concern with Lock screen picture. We will assist you with this issue.

Let's try to isolate the issue by only keeping panorama pictures as your Lock screen Slide show pictures.

Further you can try the below steps and check if it helps:

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + I key.

• Click on Personalization.

• Click on Lock
      screen.

• Under Background dropdown, select
      slideshow.

• Click on Advanced slideshow settings.

• Turn off “Only use picture that fit my screen

Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us back. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Aug 24, 2018
  4. rockchild Win User

Lock Screen/Idle Slideshow Issues

Hi there,

No. These are slideshow images in my documents in a folder. The thing is, I think the lock screen settings are broken. Because when you go to settings, background, choose slideshow and you can see a preview of the background under the title that says "background."

Then I go to lock screen, do the same thing and the preview for the lock screen slideshow isn't updating. It's like the desktop colors are overwriting the lock screen slideshow image setting. I even tried switching to windows spotlight or picture and switching
    it back to slideshow again, no change, still shows a solid color, no matter the setting.

Should I still follow the same steps?

rockchild, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Lock Screen Slideshow Showing Additional Image - Similar Threads - Lock Screen Slideshow

2. Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images: When I set up my computer a few years ago I set up the lock screen slideshow with my personal images. The two folders I must have chosen at the time are listed in the settings; they are both called Images, but the settings window is not letting me open them from within the...
  3. Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images: When I set up my computer a few years ago I set up the lock screen slideshow with my personal images. The two folders I must have chosen at the time are listed in the settings; they are both called Images, but the settings window is not letting me open them from within the...
  4. Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Image not showing on Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Image not showing on Lock Screen: On my Windows 10 Pro build 19044.1526, When the app sets a custom image for the lock screen it does not shows the image instead shows only colour.But if I manually set any picture or from the spotlight it shows perfectly.I am using Daily Desktop Wallpaper app from the...
  6. Image not showing on Lock Screen

Image not showing on Lock Screen: On my Windows 10 Pro build 19044.1526, When the app sets a custom image for the lock screen it does not shows the image instead shows only colour.But if I manually set any picture or from the spotlight it shows perfectly.I am using Daily Desktop Wallpaper app from the...
  7. Image not showing on Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Lock Screen Slideshow Picture Folder Image Issue

Lock Screen Slideshow Picture Folder Image Issue: Hi, I'm trying to get my lock screen to utilize the slide show option, but when I choose that option I receive a prompt that says " You need more than one picture to show in your slideshow." So I click on the + Add Folder and try and choose spotlight images in my pictures...
  9. Lock Screen Slideshow Picture Folder Imager Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock Screen Slideshow Picture Folder Imager Issue: Hi, I'm trying to get my lock screen to utilize the slide show option, but when I choose that option I receive a prompt that says " You need more than one picture to show in your slideshow." So I click on the + Add Folder and try and choose spotlight images in my pictures...
  10. time between images on windows lock screen slideshow

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    time between images on windows lock screen slideshow: So I have found information on setting how long the slideshow runs in total, with a reg edit, but still have not found any advice on the following.... The lock screen slide show is changing pictures approximately every 15 seconds or so. I want to set the time between...