Windows 10: Lock Screen Stuck on Same Picture

Discus and support Lock Screen Stuck on Same Picture in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Lock Screen, which is et on Windows Spotlight, seems to be stuck on the same picture. Can anyone tell me how to fix this, please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Eagle711, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Eagle711 Win User

Lock Screen Stuck on Same Picture

My Lock Screen, which is et on Windows Spotlight, seems to be stuck on the same picture. Can anyone tell me how to fix this, please?

:)

Eagle711, Sep 4, 2018

2. Lock screen stuck on one picture

Hi,

Provide the answers to the following for us to be able to learn more about the issue you're experiencing:

• What is the Background option set on your Lock screen settings? If it's set to Picture, change it to Windows spotlight or Slideshow.
    • Is the Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen option toggled to ON?

Regards.

Michelle Her, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Lock screen stuck on picture. I chose the Windows Spotlight option.

Try these steps:

• In Personalization->Lock Screen settings change Background to Picture.
    • Delete everything from folder

C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_<somecharacters>\Settings
    • In Personalization->Lock Screen settings change Background back to Windows Spotlight

293a3c4d-30fd-4eea-9279-6d8867de5823, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Lock Screen Stuck on Same Picture

Lock Screen Image Too Big

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue occurs only when the pictures are set from OneDrive?

I suggest you to set the picture for the lock screen using the default lock screen pictures and check whether the issue persist or not, follow the below steps to set the pictures.

• Go to “settings” and click on “personalization”.
    • Under “lock screen” tab, select the option from the drop box as “picture”.
    • Then under “choose your picture” option, click on any picture and go to the lock screen, check whether the issue persists or not.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Lock Screen Stuck on Same Picture

1. Lock Screen Stuck on Same Picture - Similar Threads - Lock Screen Stuck

2. Lock Screen Keeps On Showing The Same Picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen Keeps On Showing The Same Picture: I am using Windows 10 Home, 64-bit.The lock screen keeps on showing the same picture every time that I boot up. All of my friends' computers display a new picture every time that they boot up.Settings -> Personalization -> Lock Screen -> change to Picture or Slideshow and...
  3. Lock Screen Keeps On Showing The Same Picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen Keeps On Showing The Same Picture: I am using Windows 10 Home, 64-bit.The lock screen keeps on showing the same picture every time that I boot up. All of my friends' computers display a new picture every time that they boot up.Settings -> Personalization -> Lock Screen -> change to Picture or Slideshow and...
  4. Lock Screen Keeps On Showing The Same Picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Lock screen stuck on loading and user picture not changing

Lock screen stuck on loading and user picture not changing: I've been having 2 problems with my computer The first one is that I recently attempted to change my lock screen image, but the picture doesn't change and gets stuck on loading image below [ATTACH] The other problem I've been having is that I wanted to change my user's...
  6. Lock Screen Picture

Lock Screen Picture: I have followed all the suggestions for changing the lock screen picture and none of them have worked. My Windows version is 2001 Build 19041.329. I have done the following: Right-click on desktop, select Personalize, select Lock Screen. For BACKGOUND I select Picture...
  7. Picture on lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Picture on lock screen: How do I change the picture on my lock screen? I did something by accident and changed the picture to something I don't want to see. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-on-lock-screen/fb1af5ca-bcb7-442f-9498-cb6e2d78dca1
  8. lock screen picture

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lock screen picture: The lock screen picture of the Lake within the mountains is depressing me as it looks cold and dangerous and i would hate to be near there , evry time i boot my pc this picture comes on and cannot be deleted, it is really depressing me now i should be able to have a blank...
  9. Lock Screen Stuck On Same Image

Lock Screen Stuck On Same Image: I see this coming up a lot with very creative solutions. I would add one to the mix. When i would open lock screen options, the latest image would be up in picture mode. Changing picture to Windows Spotlight would stay in picture mode. Changing it twice it would look like...
  10. lock screen pictures

lock screen pictures: I have tried to delete lock screen pictures. You know the ones /cave/beach/plane/etc.etc.I went in to c:/screen/web file and took full control and was able to delete the cave/bluescreen/and beach pictures. Then added six of my own pictures.I then resarted my laptop and my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lock screen stuck on same picture