Windows 10: Lock screen to Start Menu

Discus and support Lock screen to Start Menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get the computer to go from the Lock screen directly to the Start screen, without going to the Desktop first ? 53575 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tommakawao, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Lock screen to Start Menu

How do I get the computer to go from the Lock screen directly to the Start screen, without going to the Desktop first ?

:)

tommakawao, Jun 16, 2016

2. windows 10 slide show

You can also go to the Settings application from the Start Menu, go to Personalization, go to Lock Screen, and set up a Lock Screen slideshow there. Lock screen to Start Menu :)

zachd [MSFT], Jun 16, 2016
  3. [ Pete ] Win User
    Can lumina 920 set a picture as wallpaper?

You can set your photo as a lock screen from the photo hub by tapping the "..." at the bottom of the screen and selecting "set as lock screen" from the menu that appears.

In Windows Phone 8.1, you are able to set a start screen background by using settings->start+theme.

[ Pete ], Jun 16, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Lock screen to Start Menu

You can turn on the "Use Start full Screen" setting and see if this does what you want.

Lock screen to Start Menu [​IMG]

philc43, Jun 18, 2016
  5. Edwin New Member
    Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Lock screen to Start Menu

1. Lock screen to Start Menu - Similar Threads - Lock screen Start

2. On Screen Menu Lock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On Screen Menu Lock: Hi, I posted on here earlier today about wavy lines on my monitor. I've changed my monitor over and the wavy lines are now gone but the monitor has a menu lock on it and I'm unsure how to remove them. All I know is that the new monitor is a HP and has p233 written on the...
  3. On Screen Menu Lock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On Screen Menu Lock: Hi, I posted on here earlier today about wavy lines on my monitor. I've changed my monitor over and the wavy lines are now gone but the monitor has a menu lock on it and I'm unsure how to remove them. All I know is that the new monitor is a HP and has p233 written on the...
  4. Left click the Start menu and the screen locks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left click the Start menu and the screen locks: Windows 10 21H2, Lenovo 5th gen Yoga 11e. When I left click the Start menu the screen locks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/left-click-the-start-menu-and-the-screen-locks/867eaa16-4b7b-4f31-a795-e8afe00a5bc5
  5. Left click the Start menu and the screen locks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left click the Start menu and the screen locks: Windows 10 21H2, Lenovo 5th gen Yoga 11e. When I left click the Start menu the screen locks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/left-click-the-start-menu-and-the-screen-locks/867eaa16-4b7b-4f31-a795-e8afe00a5bc5
  6. Left click the Start menu and the screen locks

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. start menu locked please help!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    start menu locked please help!!: when i press the "F7" key after i open the start menu. the menu gets locked and i cant use my mouse to choose anything on the menu. i have no idea how to unlock the start menu other than signing out and back in again. can anyone please help? also, why is this happen only...
  8. start menu tiles are locked.

start menu tiles are locked.: Hi All, i recently got a laptop from my organisation & the start tile menu is locked. i would like to add new tiles & remove the existing ones. is there a way to do so. i got new apps to replace the windows defaults such as VLC & Mathematica but when i try to add them to...
  9. Start Menu full screen

Start Menu full screen: Hello Community, Recently i buy Microsoft surface i dont know how start menu become full screen even i off from start menu setting how to off full screen start menu kindly see the screen short. [IMG] Kind regards,...
  10. Lenovo Legion with a locked (?) start menu

Lenovo Legion with a locked (?) start menu: Hi. Yesterday I picked up my Lenovo Legion with Windows 10. I've set it up and updated all apps and OS. 1. If I unpin apps from the menu tiles, they re-appear after a re-boot. 2. Tons of apps (candy crush) are listen and can only be pinned to the tile, not removed from...