Windows 10: LOCKED OUT OF C DRIVE

Discus and support LOCKED OUT OF C DRIVE in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was using Adobe to merge PDFs. I tried to download the PDF from Google Chrome through the Adobe website, then all of a sudden I couldn't access any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lawrence Verbi, Jul 10, 2024.

1. LOCKED OUT OF C DRIVE

I was using Adobe to merge PDFs. I tried to download the PDF from Google Chrome through the Adobe website, then all of a sudden I couldn't access any of my c Drive. A lot of programs disappeared from my desktop and I can't see anything outside of my OneDrive and downloads folder on my c Drive. Whenever I go into my documents on my C drive it says empty, however the hard drive is full when I look on the "This PC" page. I'm not sure if I've lost access to my own C drive.

:)

Lawrence Verbi, Jul 10, 2024
  2. little cat, Jul 10, 2024
  3. Arun B J Win User
    C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jul 10, 2024
  4. LOCKED OUT OF C DRIVE

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

LOCKED OUT OF C DRIVE

1. LOCKED OUT OF C DRIVE - Similar Threads - LOCKED DRIVE

2. What does "This drive is locked by an administrator" mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does "This drive is locked by an administrator" mean?: I recently disconnected my laptop from my Microsoft account because I got a message that someone was trying to access my account while I was away on vacation. When I returned, I tried to login into my computer, and I got the message that "This device is locked by an...
  3. What does "This drive is locked by an administrator" mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does "This drive is locked by an administrator" mean?: I recently disconnected my laptop from my Microsoft account because I got a message that someone was trying to access my account while I was away on vacation. When I returned, I tried to login into my computer, and I got the message that "This device is locked by an...
  4. i formatted pc but after that i got all d drive file has been locked automatically i don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i formatted pc but after that i got all d drive file has been locked automatically i don't...: I have windows 11 pro and for some issues so i take backup of c drive like desktop, documents and downloads backup in d drive but after that pc was reset and reinstall 23H2 but after that all d drive file password protected like word excel pdf and AutoCAD files not able to...
  5. i formatted pc but after that i got all d drive file has been locked automatically i don't...

i formatted pc but after that i got all d drive file has been locked automatically i don't...: I have windows 11 pro and for some issues so i take backup of c drive like desktop, documents and downloads backup in d drive but after that pc was reset and reinstall 23H2 but after that all d drive file password protected like word excel pdf and AutoCAD files not able to...
  6. my drives automatically locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my drives automatically locked: my drives automatically locked with bitlocker after I reinstall windows 11 ....what should i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-drives-automatically-locked/846f817a-bde2-417d-8e78-170244d7a9e5
  7. my drives automatically locked

my drives automatically locked: my drives automatically locked with bitlocker after I reinstall windows 11 ....what should i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-drives-automatically-locked/846f817a-bde2-417d-8e78-170244d7a9e5
  8. LOCKED OUT OF C DRIVE

LOCKED OUT OF C DRIVE: I was using Adobe to merge PDFs. I tried to download the PDF from Google Chrome through the Adobe website, then all of a sudden I couldn't access any of my c Drive. A lot of programs disappeared from my desktop and I can't see anything outside of my OneDrive and downloads...
  9. LOCKED OUT OF C DRIVE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LOCKED OUT OF C DRIVE: I was using Adobe to merge PDFs. I tried to download the PDF from Google Chrome through the Adobe website, then all of a sudden I couldn't access any of my c Drive. A lot of programs disappeared from my desktop and I can't see anything outside of my OneDrive and downloads...
  10. 48 digit key for my locked disk drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    48 digit key for my locked disk drives: Want a recovery key for my disk drives of windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/48-digit-key-for-my-locked-disk-drives/49c14338-706c-45bd-85b5-bb417b03aab9