Windows 10: Locked out of Windows 11, Authenticator doesn't work, Support unresponsive

Discus and support Locked out of Windows 11, Authenticator doesn't work, Support unresponsive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm completely locked out of my work desktop. I was not having any issues at all, until Microsoft required me to change my password. Now I can still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chris Kenton, May 21, 2024.

1. Locked out of Windows 11, Authenticator doesn't work, Support unresponsive

I'm completely locked out of my work desktop. I was not having any issues at all, until Microsoft required me to change my password. Now I can still log in to my phone, and my laptop, but I'm totally iced out of my desktop.When I try to log in Windows11, it gives me a login screen that looks like all Microsoft login screens though it doesn't let me choose between work or personal accounts; there's just an email address input. Then it says its sending me a code to my authenticator app, but the code never arrives. The authenticator app does work when I try to access 365 from my laptop, but ne

:)

Chris Kenton, May 21, 2024
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Locked out of Windows 11, Authenticator doesn't work, Support unresponsive 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 21, 2024
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Locked out of Windows 11, Authenticator doesn't work, Support unresponsive 233676d1557848111t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-img_20190514_023629.jpg

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, May 21, 2024
  4. Bushka Win User

Locked out of Windows 11, Authenticator doesn't work, Support unresponsive

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, May 21, 2024
Thema:

Locked out of Windows 11, Authenticator doesn't work, Support unresponsive

1. Locked out of Windows 11, Authenticator doesn't work, Support unresponsive - Similar Threads - Locked Authenticator doesn't

2. Locked out of Windows 11, Authenticator doesn't work, Support unresponsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of Windows 11, Authenticator doesn't work, Support unresponsive: I'm completely locked out of my work desktop. I was not having any issues at all, until Microsoft required me to change my password. Now I can still log in to my phone, and my laptop, but I'm totally iced out of my desktop.When I try to log in Windows11, it gives me a login...
  3. Locked out of Two Factor Authentication

Locked out of Two Factor Authentication: Hello, I have been locked out of two factor authentication and all the support is behind the authentication wall. I have not been able to reach anyone via the phone numbers, enterprise sales support or anything. Please tell me there is hope! THanks,...
  4. Locked out of Two Factor Authentication

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of Two Factor Authentication: Hello, I have been locked out of two factor authentication and all the support is behind the authentication wall. I have not been able to reach anyone via the phone numbers, enterprise sales support or anything. Please tell me there is hope! THanks,...
  5. Can't authenticate so I'm locked out of tech support options.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't authenticate so I'm locked out of tech support options.: My Authenticator app has stopped working entirely. I can't generate a code and no security notifications come thru, so I'm locked out of everything from my OneNote to tech support options.I've tried:• uninstalling & reinstalling the app multiple times => no change/reaction...
  6. Can't authenticate so I'm locked out of tech support options.

Can't authenticate so I'm locked out of tech support options.: My Authenticator app has stopped working entirely. I can't generate a code and no security notifications come thru, so I'm locked out of everything from my OneNote to tech support options.I've tried:• uninstalling & reinstalling the app multiple times => no change/reaction...
  7. Lock Screen slideshow DOESN'T WORK Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen slideshow DOESN'T WORK Windows 11: I am well aware that there are already tons of threads on this topic, yet none of which seem to contain any real solution. Let's try a different approach here and see if we can get this done.This is how I tried setting a wallpaper slideshow on the lock screen:Download a large...
  8. Lock Screen slideshow DOESN'T WORK Windows 11

Lock Screen slideshow DOESN'T WORK Windows 11: I am well aware that there are already tons of threads on this topic, yet none of which seem to contain any real solution. Let's try a different approach here and see if we can get this done.This is how I tried setting a wallpaper slideshow on the lock screen:Download a large...
  9. Lock Screen slideshow DOESN'T WORK Windows 11

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Locked out of computer and keyboard doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Locked out of computer and keyboard doesn't work: I reset my computer because a few things weren't working, and because of that reset it downloaded all of the new updates. Last time I installed them my keyboard didn't work afterward so I was scared it would happen again and that's exactly what happened. The update recovery...