Windows 10: Lockscreen Display time

Discus and support Lockscreen Display time in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I change the time setting for when the lock screen comes up in Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YVSFS, Aug 19, 2018.

1. YVSFS Win User

Lockscreen Display time

How can I change the time setting for when the lock screen comes up in Windows 10?

:)

YVSFS, Aug 19, 2018
  2. piaqt Win User

Any weather apps with a "display on lockscreen" option?

Lockscreen options displays apps to display updates from. BUT: No weather apps are listed! Anyone know of one?

piaqt, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Lockscreen on Windows 10 Mobile displays wrong time

I keep my Lumia 950 plugged in overnight. Recently I noticed that in the morning the time displayed on the lockscreen is completely wrong. When the phone wakes up the time is correct. What gives?

Will this effect the wake up alarm?

***moved thread to proper category***

JeffreyCohen_733, Aug 19, 2018
  4. Lockscreen Display time

Display

Hi,

To increase the display timeout, I suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Select Desktop and click Personalization.
    • Select Lock Screen, then Click on Screen time out settings.
    • Change the required time in the drop down under Screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

Lockscreen Display time

1. Lockscreen Display time - Similar Threads - Lockscreen Display

2. Clock flashing in lockscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock flashing in lockscreen: Hi, As the title says, my clock is flashing ( only once though, not 10 times ) when I boot or reboot; not when out of sleep mode. I have Windows 10 1903 version and I did not have that with previous versions of the OS. Is it normal? Do you have it too? or is there a problem...
  3. LGBT lockscreen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    LGBT lockscreen: I have six kids ages 11 and under. Every time my wife and I leave the computer, we lock the computer. Tonight, when I went to unlock the computer, the Microsoft screensaver included LGBT information on the lock screen, inviting the user to click and learn more. I use a lock...
  4. Windows 10 set default user on lockscreen

Windows 10 set default user on lockscreen: I have a computer with Windows 10 professional, and I have 2 accounts on it. One is mine that I use very frequently, the other is for another user who uses the computer less frequently. Whenever I lock my account or when the computer starts up, the lock screen always shows...
  5. Prevent system shutdown on lockscreen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Prevent system shutdown on lockscreen: Hi, I'm thinking about buying a tablet to study and take notes during university lessons but, discussing with a friend, I found out that it's impossible to prevent system shutdown on lockscreen, for example disabling physical power button or requesting a password (when a...
  6. Changing the Default LockScreen Image

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing the Default LockScreen Image: I looked into changing the default lock screen image that's shown after a restart, not the one you might choose like Windows Spotlight. Here's the normal default: [img] Supposedly you can do that by changing a registry setting:...
  7. Auto lockscreen feature

Auto lockscreen feature: I had that feature where the lockscreen changes automatically and asks you if you like what you see. One day I went to my start menu/personalization/lockscreen and chose a picture for my lockscreen. Now I would like to have that auto feature back and I don't know how to get...
  8. Windows 1903 now shuts off display and locks pc, instead of just going to lockscreen with...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 1903 now shuts off display and locks pc, instead of just going to lockscreen with...: I recently updated to Windows 1903 so I could participate in the AOE:DE multiplayer beta, and ever since my pc no longer just goes to the lockscreen after 20 mins with the slideshow playing, it also powers off the display too. Before I updated I had it so my pc went to...
  9. Locksrceen: How can I get my lockscreen to completely display my chosen picture?

Locksrceen: How can I get my lockscreen to completely display my chosen picture?: How can I get my lockscreen to completely display my chosen picture without hiding the top and bottom? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locksrceen/08da3438-ed7e-4231-87c4-ed6b597f7773
  10. Lockscreen Won't Display My Photos?

Lockscreen Won't Display My Photos?: I'm stuck with the irritating lock screen every time I login so I might as well configure it to show a photo of my choice. I set the lock screen to show a slide show from one of my photos folders. This works when I lock the screen using Ctrl / Alt / Del but when I login I...