Windows 10: Lockscreen Display time

Discus and support Lockscreen Display time in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I change the time setting for when the lock screen comes up in Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YVSFS, Aug 19, 2018.

1. YVSFS Win User

Lockscreen Display time

How can I change the time setting for when the lock screen comes up in Windows 10?

:)

YVSFS, Aug 19, 2018
  2. piaqt Win User

Any weather apps with a "display on lockscreen" option?

Lockscreen options displays apps to display updates from. BUT: No weather apps are listed! Anyone know of one?

piaqt, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Lockscreen on Windows 10 Mobile displays wrong time

I keep my Lumia 950 plugged in overnight. Recently I noticed that in the morning the time displayed on the lockscreen is completely wrong. When the phone wakes up the time is correct. What gives?

Will this effect the wake up alarm?

***moved thread to proper category***

JeffreyCohen_733, Aug 19, 2018
  4. Lockscreen Display time

Display

Hi,

To increase the display timeout, I suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Select Desktop and click Personalization.
    • Select Lock Screen, then Click on Screen time out settings.
    • Change the required time in the drop down under Screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

Lockscreen Display time

1. Lockscreen Display time - Similar Threads - Lockscreen Display

2. How many Images are displayed on the lockscreen slideshow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How many Images are displayed on the lockscreen slideshow?: OS-Windows 10 ProSelf Preference, Not issue-How many images do the windows lock screen slideshow display?I have noticed only some photos being displayed.Not Shuffle- shuffle goes through some pics-I wanted to know how many pics it goes throughI want to narrow down pics to...
  3. How many Images are displayed on the lockscreen slideshow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How many Images are displayed on the lockscreen slideshow?: OS-Windows 10 ProSelf Preference, Not issue-How many images do the windows lock screen slideshow display?I have noticed only some photos being displayed.Not Shuffle- shuffle goes through some pics-I wanted to know how many pics it goes throughI want to narrow down pics to...
  4. How many Images are displayed on the lockscreen slideshow?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Lockscreen displays command prompt in windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lockscreen displays command prompt in windows 10: Hello, in my laptop I see command prompt and I want the normal graphics mode of windows. I have already tried the registry option modification for ConsoleMode but it is not working. Can anybody help how it can be resolved. I have tried the below link also, but not...
  6. App does not Display in Windows 10 Lockscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    App does not Display in Windows 10 Lockscreen: Hi, Im a A tech from montreal and .. i have this old bug .. that its coming back .. like a second wave of covid hahaha, i try everything except reinstall windows from a brand new iso 20h2 .. but its minor issue so i dont do it .. i want to find it ... its boring on my big...
  7. My screen will not turn off. The lockscreen image displays 24/7.

My screen will not turn off. The lockscreen image displays 24/7.: In Setting, under Power & Sleep, the Screen setting for "When plugged in, turn off after" is set to 1 minute. The screen turns off after 1 minute and then automatically turns back on without requiring the lockscreen pin. If you press Win+L to lock the screen, it stays on...
  8. Black Lockscreen - possible to have it just display same background as laptop but without...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black Lockscreen - possible to have it just display same background as laptop but without...: Hi - I've recently switched to a thinkpad and have an LG monitor connected as my 2nd screen. When I lock my laptop (windows +L), the LG screen goes black while my thinkpad screen displays the login page. Is there a way for the LG screen to have the same background as the one...
  9. Display system uptime on lockscreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Display system uptime on lockscreen: Hi, could you help me display system uptime on the lockscreen? I found some tutorials online, but they refer to some app on MS Store, which has since been removed. Thank you submitted by /u/sdasda7777 [link] [comments]...
  10. FIX Windows 10 displaying email address instead of username in lockscreen

FIX Windows 10 displaying email address instead of username in lockscreen: 1. Open regedit Windows Key+R and type in regedit 2. Navigate to Computer\HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\StoredIdentities\your email\userid - a long id with long numbers 3. Create a new string Right Click>New>String Value 4. Name it DisplayName. 5....