Windows 10: Lockscreen flikers while boot at login page??

Discus and support Lockscreen flikers while boot at login page?? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hai I had issue with my windows 10 dell laptop, It flickers continuously at the login page, can you see the attachment for more details?? 43936 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DilipK, Mar 12, 2016.

1. DilipK Win User

Lockscreen flikers while boot at login page??

Hai
    I had issue with my windows 10 dell laptop, It flickers continuously at the login page,
    can you see the attachment for more details??

:)

DilipK, Mar 12, 2016

2. freeze

when i start my pc [acer windows 10] i cant login and enter my password becouse the screen flikers.

TYMON (live.com, Mar 12, 2016
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Which screen on my pc is the Lock Screen, where do I locate it?

Hi Bandit, when your PC boots, the screen before the Login screen is the Lockscreen

To change settings for your Lockscreen

Open the Settings App (gear icon on your Start menu)

Go to Personalisation - Lockscreen

Options include

Spotlight - random images and information from the Microsoft Servers

Picture - Choose a Static Image

Slideshow - Use a slideshow

DaveM121, Mar 12, 2016
Thema:

Lockscreen flikers while boot at login page??

1. Lockscreen flikers while boot at login page?? - Similar Threads - Lockscreen flikers while

2. Inability To Boot My Windows 10 To Login Page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inability To Boot My Windows 10 To Login Page: Please help: My HP Windows 10 no longer boot to login page. When powdered on, it displays "Preparing Automatic Repair“, then after running a self diagnosis ended up with this report: "Your PC did not start correctly". I have ran SFC /scannow but got this report: "Windows...
  3. Inability To Boot My Windows 10 To Login Page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inability To Boot My Windows 10 To Login Page: Please help: My HP Windows 10 no longer boot to login page. When powdered on, it displays "Preparing Automatic Repair“, then after running a self diagnosis ended up with this report: "Your PC did not start correctly". I have ran SFC /scannow but got this report: "Windows...
  4. Inability To Boot My Windows 10 To Login Page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Login page

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login page: How to eliminate login page in Windows 10 home edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-page/59779f6e-f002-4682-adce-017917d85436
  6. Login page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login page: How to eliminate login page in Windows 10 home edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-page/59779f6e-f002-4682-adce-017917d85436
  7. Login page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. screen flikering issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen flikering issue: my laptop screen flikers sometimes .how can I solve this problem.please tell me as soon as possible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flikering-issue/05f4ff20-958b-47d3-9777-2b3602bde495
  9. WIn10 failed to boot to Windows login page

in Windows 10 Customization
    WIn10 failed to boot to Windows login page: hi All, My Windows 10 desktop failed to boot up to Windows Login page. It just went into Win 10 logo and stays there. Tried may workaround but not succeeded. Try to mount the harddisk to a card reader, but it won' t be bale to detect...
  10. Lock screen flashing while booting login page??

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen flashing while booting login page??: Hai My windows 10 lockscreen had flashing at boot up login i troubleshoot but it will not be fixed Can you find attached file? How it can be solved??? 43990