Windows 10: Lockscreen Slideshow

Discus and support Lockscreen Slideshow in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Lock screen slideshow won't work ! 15369 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JOHND5TH, Aug 10, 2015.

1. JOHND5TH Win User

Lockscreen Slideshow

Lock screen slideshow won't work !

:)

JOHND5TH, Aug 10, 2015

2. Lock screen settings won't change, no error message.

Hi Arun/Microsoft Support Engineer,

I am also facing that issue....

Not able to change the lockscreen settings to picture or slideshow ...... it is stuck with windows spotlight.......

When i am changing to Picture it is not showing the pictures to which i can change....it is same with the slideshow.....

and also when i keep slideshow as lockscreen setting and going to other settings and coming back to lockscreen settings it is not with slideshow bt with windows spotlight

Please provide a solution to that......

Will be waiting for ur reply......

DileepJami, Aug 10, 2015
  3. firazi Win User
    Windows 10 Lockscreen SlideShow

I would like to have a windows 10 lockscreen Slideshows rolled out to my company devices. I am having trouble doing this.

I also need to consider if laptop is not connected to the network will it still display the lockscreen as I'm guessing it will be looking at a network location for the images to display on the lockscreen slideshow.

firazi, Aug 10, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Lockscreen Slideshow

Brink, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

Lockscreen Slideshow

1. Lockscreen Slideshow - Similar Threads - Lockscreen Slideshow

2. Making your Lockscreen Slideshow work. in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Making your Lockscreen Slideshow work. in Windows: After endlessly searching the forum, I finally found a solution that will make your slideshow work in Windows Tested on 11 but might work for other versions as wellThe issue here is that when your PC is locked, Windows is unable to retrieve your Wallpapers folder for obvious...
  3. Making your Lockscreen Slideshow work. in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Making your Lockscreen Slideshow work. in Windows: After endlessly searching the forum, I finally found a solution that will make your slideshow work in Windows Tested on 11 but might work for other versions as wellThe issue here is that when your PC is locked, Windows is unable to retrieve your Wallpapers folder for obvious...
  4. Slideshow of Lockscreen not showing picture even with pictures being actual in folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slideshow of Lockscreen not showing picture even with pictures being actual in folders: I love slideshow function of lock screen, but I just discovered i bug with regarding to that slideshow not working propper https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slideshow-of-lockscreen-not-showing-picture-even/c2b9ad7d-c857-4c87-b575-3b4dc93d2a68
  5. Slideshow of Lockscreen not showing picture even with pictures being actual in folders

Slideshow of Lockscreen not showing picture even with pictures being actual in folders: I love slideshow function of lock screen, but I just discovered i bug with regarding to that slideshow not working propper https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slideshow-of-lockscreen-not-showing-picture-even/c2b9ad7d-c857-4c87-b575-3b4dc93d2a68
  6. How many Images are displayed on the lockscreen slideshow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How many Images are displayed on the lockscreen slideshow?: OS-Windows 10 ProSelf Preference, Not issue-How many images do the windows lock screen slideshow display?I have noticed only some photos being displayed.Not Shuffle- shuffle goes through some pics-I wanted to know how many pics it goes throughI want to narrow down pics to...
  7. How many Images are displayed on the lockscreen slideshow?

How many Images are displayed on the lockscreen slideshow?: OS-Windows 10 ProSelf Preference, Not issue-How many images do the windows lock screen slideshow display?I have noticed only some photos being displayed.Not Shuffle- shuffle goes through some pics-I wanted to know how many pics it goes throughI want to narrow down pics to...
  8. How many Images are displayed on the lockscreen slideshow?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. unsupported file location for lockscreen slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unsupported file location for lockscreen slideshow: hi when i want to use a file for slideshow for my lockscreen, the system says that the file is not supported because of its location. what do I have to change to make it work? thank you!...
  10. unsupported file location for lockscreen slideshow

unsupported file location for lockscreen slideshow: hi when i want to use a file for slideshow for my lockscreen, the system says that the file is not supported because of its location. what do I have to change to make it work? thank you!...