Windows 10: Lockscreen Won't Display My Photos?

Discus and support Lockscreen Won't Display My Photos? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm stuck with the irritating lock screen every time I login so I might as well configure it to show a photo of my choice. I set the lock screen to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Steve C, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Steve C Win User

Lockscreen Won't Display My Photos?

I'm stuck with the irritating lock screen every time I login so I might as well configure it to show a photo of my choice. I set the lock screen to show a slide show from one of my photos folders. This works when I lock the screen using Ctrl / Alt / Del but when I login I still get the blue background pre-selected by Windows as shown below. How do I configure Windows to show a slideshow from my folder at the login screen? There is nothing set in Group Policy to change the lock screen behaviour.

Lockscreen Won't Display My Photos? [​IMG]

:)

Steve C, Dec 12, 2016
  2. firazi Win User

Windows 10 Lockscreen SlideShow

I would like to have a windows 10 lockscreen Slideshows rolled out to my company devices. I am having trouble doing this.

I also need to consider if laptop is not connected to the network will it still display the lockscreen as I'm guessing it will be looking at a network location for the images to display on the lockscreen slideshow.

firazi, Dec 12, 2016
  3. OkeBear Win User
    Slideshow Lockscreen and Screen Timeout Issue

Hey all,

So I'm having an issue at the moment where I am wanting to get my system to display a Lockscreen Slideshow after 10 minutes, and then to turn off the display after an hour from that, but for some reason it's only turning off the screen and not displaying my
    Slideshow Lockscreen.

After checking the 'When PC is inactive, show the Lock Screen instead of turning off the screen' and changing the turn screen off option in Power & Sleep to 1 minute, the screen displays the Lockscreen Slideshow fine, but anything above 1 minute and it turns
    the screen straight off.

Any help with this?

Thanks.

OkeBear, Dec 12, 2016
Thema:

Lockscreen Won't Display My Photos?

1. Lockscreen Won't Display My Photos? - Similar Threads - Lockscreen Won't Display

2. Photos won't display on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos won't display on Windows 11: I have a new HP Spectre laptop with Windows 11 Home. I moved my photos from my old laptop to this one. I can see thumbnails of the photos, but when I click on one, I receive an error message stating that a default app has not been set up for that file type jpg. In fact, if...
  3. Photos won't display on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos won't display on Windows 11: I have a new HP Spectre laptop with Windows 11 Home. I moved my photos from my old laptop to this one. I can see thumbnails of the photos, but when I click on one, I receive an error message stating that a default app has not been set up for that file type jpg. In fact, if...
  4. Lockscreen photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lockscreen photo: I can't change my lock screen photo and I only have my personal account in my laptop. pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-photo/7645afa8-ef27-45af-bf36-ccd64e00b3f4
  5. Lockscreen photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lockscreen photo: I can't change my lock screen photo and I only have my personal account in my laptop. pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-photo/7645afa8-ef27-45af-bf36-ccd64e00b3f4
  6. Lockscreen photo

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Lockscreen background photo

Lockscreen background photo: The lockscreen background photo is now blurred after recent Windows 10 updates. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-background-photo/83017a44-d14e-45a9-85f1-a0d695be844d
  8. Lockscreen won't change Windows Spotlight photo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lockscreen won't change Windows Spotlight photo: I've been stuck on the same Windows Spotlight photo for like three weeks. In my customization settings for the lockscreen, it always reverts back to "Photo" when I set it on Windows Spotlight. Any idea how to fix this and get the spotlight photo slideshows back? submitted...
  9. Windows Lockscreen Photos

Windows Lockscreen Photos: Subject: Windows Lockscreen Photos I am running Windows 10 Professional version 1803. Normally I saw beautiful changing landscape photos on the screen when opening the notebook. About 3-4 weeks ago these stopped and I just have the standard fixed lockscreen now. I tried to...
  10. Lockscreen Display time

Lockscreen Display time: How can I change the time setting for when the lock screen comes up in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/lockscreen-display-time/c3a20620-8f3a-4f1f-8be9-7cdd10b24bd0