Windows 10: Log in issue after update

Discus and support Log in issue after update in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; After updating this Tuesday I now have to enter my log-in pin twice. Is this a glitch or a new feature I need to adjust? thanks Bill 96000 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by BillS22, Oct 19, 2017.

1. BillS22 Win User

After updating this Tuesday I now have to enter my log-in pin twice.
    Is this a glitch or a new feature I need to adjust?

thanks
    Bill

:)

BillS22, Oct 19, 2017
  2. aadilh1 Win User

Data log missing in Log after Anna update

What a joke, when was Anna Released August? No update has yet to address this. Lets wait till belle in release in 2012 & hope that it doesn't open us to other flaws in the OS. Nokia keeps working backwards, how can such a bug be left in Anna for its life
    & leave customers without such important functions for could be well over 6 months.

aadilh1, Oct 19, 2017
  3. Data log missing in Log after Anna update

@bodi1962

This deficiency (data log) is apparently now recorded as a "bug" in Anna and will receive attention in due course.

aspergerguy, Oct 19, 2017
  4. Log in issue after update

Hi Bill.

Glitch. Not sure how to fix but glitch. Please report on Windows Feedback hub.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Oct 20, 2017
  5. BillS22 Win User
    Where is the windows feedback hub?

BillS22, Oct 23, 2017
  6. Click Start, type feedback, should be top of list.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Oct 23, 2017
  7. Have you tried turning the pin entry off, rebooting and reactivating and checking after?! Worth a shot lol

kingtez1984, Oct 23, 2017
  8. BillS22 Win User

Tried that. When I established the pin again, double entry came back.

BillS22, Oct 24, 2017
  9. Hi BillS22. Can you please confirm you are on version 1709 and the build number.

Windows key + R, type winver, enter

Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Log in issue after update - Similar Threads - Log issue update

2. Log In Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Log In Issues: Hello I cant log into my microsoft acccount because i no longer have access to the email or phone number listed to get verfification code. But i am using the same computer that the microsoft account is on. How can i get access to my account?...
  3. Startup Issue in windows after logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Issue in windows after logging in: I have windows 11 and since yesterday after putting password instead of going to home screen, a white screen and a shadow box shows up.. yesterday it had a login form but today it’s blank and i can’t access the task manager using the shortcut too. Please help...
  4. Startup Issue in windows after logging in

Startup Issue in windows after logging in: I have windows 11 and since yesterday after putting password instead of going to home screen, a white screen and a shadow box shows up.. yesterday it had a login form but today it’s blank and i can’t access the task manager using the shortcut too. Please help...
  5. Logging In Issue

Logging In Issue: I am having issues logging into Minecraft launcher. I can get in on google but whenever I put my info in on the Minecraft launcher through Microsoft it asks for a pin. I put the correct pin in multiple times and even changed it to make sure I was doing it right and it doesn't...
  6. Log in issues

Log in issues: Hi we just bought a family computer.I created a new email ID with a random D.O.B 01.01.2022Now I am locked out of the new computer, as the Parental consent thing doesn't work with the good old "Something went wrong. It's not you, it's us" error!! I believe based on what I've...
  7. PIN log in issue after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    PIN log in issue after update: The recent update made me put in a PIN, on restart I have to enter a PIN, I don't want to use the PIN, but when I go to settings to try to remove the PIN it says that the Hello welcome PIN is not set up, yet I have to enter the PIN on the welcome screen on restarts and I have...
  8. Log in issue after upgrading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Log in issue after upgrading: Hello people, I had my laptop upgraded and it had a fresh install of Windows 10. All is fine. However, I need to reinstall the full Microsoft Package but I need my password to log in. The problem is this - all my passwords were in Excel, which is now not installed. I have...
  9. computer not logging on after update.

in Windows 10 Customization
    computer not logging on after update.: My computer gets stuck on the welcome screen every time i try to log on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-not-logging-on-after-update/118ab37a-1023-4884-82bc-8df2ec77e49a
  10. Cannot log-in after update.

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot log-in after update.: Just turned on my HTPC and it has updated to a more recent build, however, it will not accept my password. I have reset my password at account.live.com/password/reset but to no avail. I had a similar problem with my laptop. A password reset online done the trick, but not...