Windows 10: log in screen help

Discus and support log in screen help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey gang, i know how & have it disabled the login screen where it pops up with the spinning wheel then goes directly to my desk top without a password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by flashh4, Jul 17, 2018.

1. flashh4 Win User

Hey gang, i know how & have it disabled the login screen where it pops up with the spinning wheel then goes directly to my desk top without a password ! Is there any way to stop the log in screen from even appearing & have the computer go straight to desk top ??
    Appreciate any answers !
    Chuck

:)

flashh4, Jul 17, 2018
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Jul 17, 2018
  3. jds63 Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Jul 17, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

1. log in screen help - Similar Threads - log screen help

2. Log in help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in help: I am running windows 7. Sometimes I am able to connect my laptop to my hotel wifi. It pulls up the additional log in page for me to enter the wifi password. However more often than not when I click on the additional log in bubble my Google home page pops up but there's no...
  3. Log in help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Log in help: I am running windows 7. Sometimes I am able to connect my laptop to my hotel wifi. It pulls up the additional log in page for me to enter the wifi password. However more often than not when I click on the additional log in bubble my Google home page pops up but there's no...
  4. Grey and/ Blue Screen after Logging In - Help Please!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Grey and/ Blue Screen after Logging In - Help Please!: Hello! It's been about 4 days since this first started happening. When I sign into Windows, I'm met with blue/grey screens not bsod or gsod shortly after my startup applications load up. I have a dual monitor setup, sometimes the screens go grey, and sometimes they go blue...
  5. need help with screen log in password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    need help with screen log in password: new laptop. lock screen msg. says bad password. had to go to account.live.com/password page on another pc. was able to get a code, answer who i was. then it asked for some email addresses and subject lines of mail i sent. i haven't sent any. but it insists i fill some thing...
  6. Log in screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Log in screen: My laptop keeps going back to the login screen every few minutes so I keep having to enter the password. I have checked the power settings as suggested in a post regarding the same issue. The laptop has Windows 10 version 1909 os build 18363.535....
  7. Log in screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Log in screen: After having to get a Microsoft account to get an app, I now have a login screen when computer is turned on. Why does MS cause this to happen to my computer? I don't want or need this to.happen. it is not their computer. Leave mine alone. Sorry, needed to let off some steam...
  8. Log in screen

Log in screen: After the most recent windows 10 upgrade, I now have 2 lock screens to log in on system start. When I sleep the system, it only has 1 when I wake it. But on first start up, I log in with my password, and then in a few seconds it presents me with a second log in screen...
  9. log in screen

log in screen: how do I get rid of the annoying log in screen ..I want the damn thing GONE ......no pin .....no nothing 21820
  10. No log in screen

in Windows 10 Support
    No log in screen: Running a Dell all in on 27" with windows 10 pro. Intel i7 The machine turns on but the login screen does not appear. Tried rebooting, tried shutting down 3 x's to get to safe mode, nothing works. Help please, Also my local repair shop has never heard of the issue. 79478