Windows 10: Log In

Discus and support Log In in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; When I turn on, I get the start screen, but no login box. Nothing on keyboard or mouse will work. How do I log in? Any help really appreciated... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by john3650, Feb 2, 2016.

1. john3650 Win User

When I turn on, I get the start screen, but no login box. Nothing on keyboard or mouse will work. How do I log in?

Any help really appreciated

Thank You

:)

john3650, Feb 2, 2016

2. Purchased elsware but want to transfer to store account

I bought Halo Spartan Assault on my xbox360 and want to play on my computer, however it is asking me to purchase it. is there any way I can add it to my computer library without buying it again?

Daniel Log, Feb 2, 2016
  3. Log in problem. Is log in nessessary

Hello Barry,

We realize the inconvenience you have experienced.

• What is the exact challenge you're facing while setting up login without password?
    • Do you have any issues in downloading and using Adobe Acrobat reader?

I can see restarting your computer will accept the password. I guess the problem might be due to incorrect characters entered into the password field. This happens when the input keyboard language changes to some other. Suggest you to login using On-Screen
    Keyboard at login screen and see if it helps. To do so,

* Press Windows + U and select the
    On-Screen Keyboard from the Ease of Access list. or click on
    Ease of Access at bottom right and select On-Screen Keyboard
    from the list.

* Then use you cursor to type the password with
    On-Screen Keyboard.

* Before clicking the login, press the eye symbol
    (I.e. Reveal Password) option in the password field, to see the password is correct.

Let us know how it went.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Feb 2, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Are you able to boot into Safe mode? Turning the system off during the boot process will often force it to offer advanced start up options through which you can select safe mode. You may have to do this 3 times before it works. This will allow you to look at Device Manager and see if any drivers need updating.

philc43, Feb 3, 2016
  5. john3650 Win User
    Thank you for your reply, but I don't know how to boot into safe mode in W10.

john3650, Feb 3, 2016
  6. philc43 Win User
    philc43, Feb 3, 2016
  7. john3650 Win User
    Thank you. I will try that as soon as I get home.

john3650, Feb 3, 2016
  8. john3650 Win User

Thank you for your help. problem now solved, enabled login without password.

john3650, Feb 4, 2016
  9. philc43 Win User
    Glad its sorted *Smile and thanks for the feedback.

philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Log In - Similar Threads - Log

2. BSOD when I Logged Off from my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when I Logged Off from my account: I do not know what is going on with my Windows 11 PC. 3 weeks ago it happened differently as well. Here is the mini dump:041724-18703-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-when-i-logged-off-from-my-account/7606334a-c6df-4ef8-bb3a-f8e92b9bf3be
  3. BSOD when I Logged Off from my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when I Logged Off from my account: I do not know what is going on with my Windows 11 PC. 3 weeks ago it happened differently as well. Here is the mini dump:041724-18703-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-when-i-logged-off-from-my-account/7606334a-c6df-4ef8-bb3a-f8e92b9bf3be
  4. Have a friend who trying to log in to a computer that I recently Wiped but some reason...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Have a friend who trying to log in to a computer that I recently Wiped but some reason...: Recently wiped a computer and shipped it to my friend.Some reason why he tries to log on, There's a username named Odd which is not me and not sure how it got there. Even using a old password that I have used he is not able to log in. Wondering if there is anyway he can get...
  5. Have a friend who trying to log in to a computer that I recently Wiped but some reason...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have a friend who trying to log in to a computer that I recently Wiped but some reason...: Recently wiped a computer and shipped it to my friend.Some reason why he tries to log on, There's a username named Odd which is not me and not sure how it got there. Even using a old password that I have used he is not able to log in. Wondering if there is anyway he can get...
  6. Have a friend who trying to log in to a computer that I recently Wiped but some reason...

7. 80192ef3 Preventing Device enrollment after logging in to GCCH licensed school or work...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    80192ef3 Preventing Device enrollment after logging in to GCCH licensed school or work...: Code: “80192ef3” preventing Microsoft account from being allowed to log in as user during Windows 10 Pro set up when prompted to sign into Microsoft account and selecting “Work or School” option. Error appeared with device and virtual machine. Error appeared with two...
  8. 80192ef3 Preventing Device enrollment after logging in to GCCH licensed school or work...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    80192ef3 Preventing Device enrollment after logging in to GCCH licensed school or work...: Code: “80192ef3” preventing Microsoft account from being allowed to log in as user during Windows 10 Pro set up when prompted to sign into Microsoft account and selecting “Work or School” option. Error appeared with device and virtual machine. Error appeared with two...
  9. 80192ef3 Preventing Device enrollment after logging in to GCCH licensed school or work...

10. I unplugged my pc while it was on and now every time I try to log in it says “your...

I unplugged my pc while it was on and now every time I try to log in it says “your...: Forgot password doesn’t work either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-unplugged-my-pc-while-it-was-on-and-now-every/81a2d4b5-0547-4350-aa05-4d27d2ef9d23