Windows 10: Logging In Question

Discus and support Logging In Question in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; After I boot up, I am required to enter a password. How do I NOT do that? Casey 48255 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by dealer22, Apr 23, 2016.

1. dealer22 Win User

Logging In Question

After I boot up, I am required to enter a password.

How do I NOT do that?

Casey

:)

dealer22, Apr 23, 2016
  2. malynn Win User

event log question

Hi,

I have some privacy concerns and was checking and trying to decipher my event viewer security log...

I have a couple questions:

1. In the task category, it shows a 'user account' guest logon at the same time I am logged on. I have not authorized any guest accounts on my computer or network. What does that mean exactly?

2. There was a logon time in the event viewer, that I did not log into my computer.... I was not at home or near my computer at the time the viewer said there was a logon. Does this mean someone has unauthorized access to my computer?

Thank you

malynn, Apr 23, 2016
  3. Romel Ram Win User
    event log question

Hi,

There are several factors that can cause this issue. For proper isolation, kindly verify the queries below:

• Any recent changes made on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Which version of Windows operating system is installed on your device?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the event log? Make sure that there are no personal information included.
    We're looking forward to your response.

Romel Ram, Apr 23, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Logging In Question

Brink, Apr 23, 2016
Thema:

Logging In Question

1. Logging In Question - Similar Threads - Logging Question

2. I still don’t know pin after challenge question so can’t log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I still don’t know pin after challenge question so can’t log in.: I have forgotten my pin. It makes me do the challenge A1B2C3 which is fine but after this I still do not know my pin and have no options to change my pin. The page is literally just a text box saying pin … which I do not know!...
  3. I still don’t know pin after challenge question so can’t log in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I still don’t know pin after challenge question so can’t log in.: I have forgotten my pin. It makes me do the challenge A1B2C3 which is fine but after this I still do not know my pin and have no options to change my pin. The page is literally just a text box saying pin … which I do not know!...
  4. Change system password - my security questions don't work but I logged in using fingerprint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change system password - my security questions don't work but I logged in using fingerprint: Hi,I haven't used my laptop in a long time so I've forgotten my password. I tried resetting it but my answers to the security questions is incorrect. I managed to login via fingerprint and I have my MS acc setup but unable to reset my password.Is there anything I can do? Or...
  5. Change system password - my security questions don't work but I logged in using fingerprint

Change system password - my security questions don't work but I logged in using fingerprint: Hi,I haven't used my laptop in a long time so I've forgotten my password. I tried resetting it but my answers to the security questions is incorrect. I managed to login via fingerprint and I have my MS acc setup but unable to reset my password.Is there anything I can do? Or...
  6. Win 11, pre-log-in screen question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11, pre-log-in screen question: In December 2023, I purchased a new computer. When I power on, a screen appears that has "Check out your 2023 xbox year in review" AND "your 2023 xbpx year in review has arrived". To be fair, if I click anywhere, those go away and the log-on field appears. None-the-less, I...
  7. Win 11, pre-log-in screen question

Win 11, pre-log-in screen question: In December 2023, I purchased a new computer. When I power on, a screen appears that has "Check out your 2023 xbox year in review" AND "your 2023 xbpx year in review has arrived". To be fair, if I click anywhere, those go away and the log-on field appears. None-the-less, I...
  8. I wish to log in to Microsoft One & have a question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I wish to log in to Microsoft One & have a question: I'm ready to get MicrosoftOne but don't need the MS Suite of apps. Is it possible to get just 100GB or even 1 TB of Cloud storage without the Microsoft Suite?ThanksLT...
  9. I wish to log in to Microsoft One & have a question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wish to log in to Microsoft One & have a question: I'm ready to get MicrosoftOne but don't need the MS Suite of apps. Is it possible to get just 100GB or even 1 TB of Cloud storage without the Microsoft Suite?ThanksLT...
  10. I wish to log in to Microsoft One & have a question