Windows 10: Logging in to Gmail and YouTube.....

Discus and support Logging in to Gmail and YouTube..... in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When I log into my Gmail account it gets save somewhere. Then when I try to log into my YouTube account I get a message "admin.google.com is for G... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Fool, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Fool Win User

Logging in to Gmail and YouTube.....

When I log into my Gmail account it gets save somewhere. Then when I try to log into my YouTube account I get a message "admin.google.com is for G Suite accounts only. Regular Gmail accounts cannot be used to sign in to admin.google.com. Learn more"

Every time until I clear my browser history. How do I prevent this?

:)

2. Could not log into Youtube

Hi, I wanted to log in to my Youtube account using my Gmail, but it showed:

This site can’t be reached
    accounts.youtube.com’s server DNS address could not be found.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
    I've tried restarting my laptop, reconnecting to the wifi, but nothing works. I can log in to Google, but not Youtube. If you know what the problem is, and how to fix it, please tell me. Thanks.

PS: This is pretty urgent

ScarlettSilverbrooke, Jun 30, 2017
  3. lumia 525 gmail setting issue

Looks like there's a problem with the configuration. Remove the mail account from your phone, login to gmail using your destop pc and then try adding the account again, but this time select
    Google instead of Other Account option.

Also you may try logging in to gmail or other google service (such as youtube) on your web browser using your phone to see if there's an issue with the account itself.

thalion---01, Jun 30, 2017
Thema:

Logging in to Gmail and YouTube.....

1. Logging in to Gmail and YouTube..... - Similar Threads - Logging Gmail YouTube

2. Cant load Youtube, or gmail fast enough.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant load Youtube, or gmail fast enough.: Hello, I built this new PC a few days ago. Here are the specs:Intel core I9 12900KNvidia RTX 308032GB DDR5 4000MhzI've had this issue ever since I had this pc, and I'm still having this problem. I've done everything. I've cleared catch, reinstalled windows, I've done a clean...
  3. Cant load Youtube, or gmail fast enough.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant load Youtube, or gmail fast enough.: Hello, I built this new PC a few days ago. Here are the specs:Intel core I9 12900KNvidia RTX 308032GB DDR5 4000MhzI've had this issue ever since I had this pc, and I'm still having this problem. I've done everything. I've cleared catch, reinstalled windows, I've done a clean...
  4. Google, Gmail, and Youtube regularly not loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google, Gmail, and Youtube regularly not loading: I am absolutely convinced this is a Windows or internet problem, because every other webpage loads fine, none of these work in Microsoft Edge or Firefox, Down Detector doesn't pick up a problem with any of them and I can't contact Google Support because THAT won't load either...
  5. GMAIL LOG ON

GMAIL LOG ON: I AM ALWAYS ASKED TO SIGN IN WHENEVER I LOG ON TO GMAIL. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-log-on/73ab76ae-ec06-4b30-bf44-f3b68ab4e68d
  6. gmail insists on log-in. Why?

in Browsers and Email
    gmail insists on log-in. Why?: 1903 (OS Build 18363.535 I used to be able to access gmail from a desktop shortcut without having to log in. I now have to. What changes do I have to make so I no longer have to again? 151778
  7. gmail insists on log-in. Why?

in Windows 10 Support
    gmail insists on log-in. Why?: 1903 (OS Build 18363.535 I used to be able to access gmail from a desktop shortcut without having to log in. I now have to. What changes do I have to make so I no longer have to again? 151778
  8. Facebook and Gmail log-in issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facebook and Gmail log-in issues: I'm TIRED of having to log in Facebook or Gmail every time the Windows 10 Edge browser started. If I turn off my computer, then I have to go through the Facebook / Gmail verification checks, etc... It is relatively new, so what did I do to cause this... or is there...
  9. Pin Google, YouTube, or Gmail To Win 10 Taskbar

Pin Google, YouTube, or Gmail To Win 10 Taskbar: Forget having to search for a YouTube icon or trying to figure out shortcut editing. *Eek Finally found a much easier way to get the YouTube icon pinned to my PC Taskbar! And not just for Chrome but Edge too in only 5 clicks! *Biggrin Pin Google, YouTube, And Gmail To...
  10. Bypass Gmail on log-on

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Bypass Gmail on log-on: Question: How do I bypass the gmail log-on / password in trying to access my laptop computer. Background: I have not used my “when I’m travelling” lap top for a number of weeks. I change my Gmail password regularly, and can’t remember what it was when I last logged off from...