Windows 10: logging into feedback hub with MS account and get an error message under settings and accounts

Discus and support logging into feedback hub with MS account and get an error message under settings and accounts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every time I log in to the feedback hub with my Microsoft account the first time after creating a new user account or reinstalling Windows, I get this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PaulPChou, Jul 28, 2018.

1. PaulPChou Win User

logging into feedback hub with MS account and get an error message under settings and accounts

Every time I log in to the feedback hub with my Microsoft account the first time after creating a new user account or reinstalling Windows, I get this message: We couldn't connect to Microsoft family right now, so your family on this device might not be up to date when I checked settings and accounts. Any fixes for this?

:)

PaulPChou, Jul 28, 2018

2. How to change my outlook account to a internal account for feedback hub app

Hi,

The Feedback hub application requires a Microsoft account to sign in.

You can use the Microsoft account in the Feedback Hub to provide suggestions and feedback.

Outlook.com is also a Microsoft account.

To assist you better on the query, I request to provide information on the following questions:

• Could you be more specific when you say “internal account” and “3 type outlook account”?

• Is your Microsoft account linked with Outlook.com?

• Are you trying to use a different Microsoft account in the Feedback Hub?
    Do get back to us to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sudeep Aprameyan, Jul 28, 2018
  3. DavidY65 Win User
    Feedback Hub version 1.1708.2831.0 won't let me log Feedback - infinite circling dots

For some reason I can no longer log feedback in the Feedback Hub version 1.1708.2831.0.

When I try to Add Feedback, I just get circling dots which circle forever.

However the Feedback Hub app itself had seemed to open correctly and for instance seems to behave correctly when showing news items on the content of the latest Insider build.

I've seen the same behaviour on

• A 32-bit machine where I clean-installed Windows 10 version 1709 (setup with a local account)
    • A 32-bit VM where I clean-installed Windows 10 version 1709 (setup with a local account)
    • The same 32-bit VM where I clean-installed Windows 10 version 1709 (this time setup with a MS account which is an Insider and I've used to log several items of feedback with this account)
    • A 64-bit machine running version 1703, but where it has been updated to the latest version of the Feedback Hub app.
    Edited to add: all 4 machines are running Windows 10 Pro.

As I've seen it on different machines and different MS Accounts, including freshly clean-installed machines where I've done nothing except try to open the hub, this would suggest it's not an issue with the configuration of the machine or the accounts I'm
    using.

Obviously I'd normally log this type of thing using the Feedback Hub itself , but ....

DavidY65, Jul 28, 2018
  4. logging into feedback hub with MS account and get an error message under settings and accounts

signing in with my MS account to use the Feedback Hub

Hi,

I have the Windows 10 Home 64-bit anniversary update(V:1607, Build 14393.0) installed,

When I tried signing in with my MS account to use the Feedback Hub, I was redirected to "type in the Windows PW" once I signed into my MS account.

So, my questions are:
    logging into feedback hub with MS account and get an error message under settings and accounts 34aca58b-5e3b-44ad-b8cb-c3c58a759e40.jpg

1- If I typed my Windows PW as required, then whenever I want to sign into Windows, I will only need to sign in with MS account PW.
    2- If yes, then I can setup this settings back to use the Windows PW if I want to log into Windows.
    3- What benefits are there 'from here on out, you'll unlock this device using either the password for my MS account" after signing to this device using my MS account using Feedback Hub? Benefits would be if my notebook was lost, then I will find it. If
    my notebook was stolen, how this action would be useful?

Since I was afraid that I will not able to setup back to sign in to Windows using the Windows PW, then I only selected 'sign in to just this app instead. So, I was signed in to Feedback Hub app using my MS account.

logging into feedback hub with MS account and get an error message under settings and accounts b2bf2bfc-7b45-4fa0-82c7-5d52616f4901.jpg

a cooperator, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

logging into feedback hub with MS account and get an error message under settings and accounts

1. logging into feedback hub with MS account and get an error message under settings and accounts - Similar Threads - logging feedback hub

2. Feedback Hub cannot log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback Hub cannot log in: After pressing the sign in button, the pop-up dialog does not appear, or appears very briefly a few frames before closing itself. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-cannot-log-in/79cfc2eb-9a65-4454-a621-529713dde2db
  3. Feedback Hub cannot log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feedback Hub cannot log in: After pressing the sign in button, the pop-up dialog does not appear, or appears very briefly a few frames before closing itself. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-cannot-log-in/79cfc2eb-9a65-4454-a621-529713dde2db
  4. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Feedback Hub: How can I give feedback if my organization has disabled Feedback Hub? It is totally missing from Apps and Features. Is there no website where feedback can be sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/fd7dbb5e-df48-46c0-80cf-0dab7d122833
  5. Feedback hub won't log me in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback hub won't log me in: I can't log in to the feedback hub on Windows 11:Here are my computer's details:Edition Windows 11 HomeVersion 21H2Installed on ‎2/‎17/‎2022OS build 22000.527Serial number 064293402053Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.527.0...
  6. Feedback hub won't log me in

Feedback hub won't log me in: I can't log in to the feedback hub on Windows 11:Here are my computer's details:Edition Windows 11 HomeVersion 21H2Installed on ‎2/‎17/‎2022OS build 22000.527Serial number 064293402053Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.527.0...
  7. MS Account Error Message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Account Error Message: I keep getting a message that says "MS accounts require attention." When I click on it, I get another message that says "this service is not available at this time." How do I escape this nightmare?...
  8. Feedback Hub?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feedback Hub?: Feedback Hub? Right of the clock. lower right corner there is symbol. Notifications. Notices do appear. On Sept. 9, 2020 a Notice appeared. I checked Out the Notice. What appeared. Feedback Hub "Windows recently updated your device. How satisfied are your with the...
  9. ms-wpc error message on child account?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ms-wpc error message on child account?: I get this error message on my daughter's account. All other programs do. Even all other users can open Chrome. Only the child account does not. [ATTACH] https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/ms-wpc-fehlermeldung-auf-kinderaccount
  10. Feedback Hub

Feedback Hub: I have a grip of file folders and files in the feedback hub. I upgraded to Windows 10 months back but have had continuous problems with connected devices, drivers, etc. So the files in the feedback hub were created within the last couple of months. Can I delete all these...