Windows 10: Logging into Windows 11 and given blank white pop up on blurry background - Can't exit the...

Discus and support Logging into Windows 11 and given blank white pop up on blurry background - Can't exit the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Three days ago my computer was fine but this morning I logged on, after entering my password, to be greeted by this application "Microsoft Account", a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Harrison Brennan, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Logging into Windows 11 and given blank white pop up on blurry background - Can't exit the...

Three days ago my computer was fine but this morning I logged on, after entering my password, to be greeted by this application "Microsoft Account", a blank white screen pop-up on a blurry background that loaded nothing for 30 minutes. I tried launching task manager but couldn't tab into the program, the pop up screen is locked. I launched in safe mode and that worked, but restarting after a scan the same thing occurred.

:)

Harrison Brennan, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Louie Del Win User

white screen after exiting game

Hi Alex,

Let us isolate your concern to help us determine what's causing the white screen after you exit the game. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any recent changes or updates made on your laptop?
    • Did you run the World of Tanks game on the same laptop where you encountered the white screen after exiting the World of Warships?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far aside from restarting the laptop?

We'll wait for your response.

Louie Del, Nov 29, 2023
  3. nt62 Win User
    Like 10 but that white background!

Well, I don't use a tablet.
    My PC is listed in specs.
    The OP was expressing a dislike of a white explorer background.
    Someone else posted it was necessary to edit the registry to make changes.
    Still others suggested it is a good idea to use a shell replacement ?
    And another thought recompiling the explorer.exe binary using an editor makes sense ?
    What ?

Using high contrast, it is easy
    and a simple few clicks to make all kinds of changes.

It is also easy and simple to switch from default non colorized theme
    to high contrast mode. (one click)

Here's another view.

Logging into Windows 11 and given blank white pop up on blurry background - Can't exit the... 29030d1485953870t-like-10-but-white-background-blue-80.jpg

Logging into Windows 11 and given blank white pop up on blurry background - Can't exit the... 29031d1485953870t-like-10-but-white-background-blue-80-start.jpg

What's this?

Logging into Windows 11 and given blank white pop up on blurry background - Can't exit the... 29032d1485953870t-like-10-but-white-background-generic-10.jpg

4. ziffel Win User

Logging into Windows 11 and given blank white pop up on blurry background - Can't exit the...

problem on a few menus - white text on white background

G'day all.

I have two instances of having white text on white backgrounds. I use start10 by Stardock, and on its menus, items currently highlighted are showing white text on a white background. Other (non-highlighted) items display correctly.

I also noticed this same thing when Cortana displays something like my shopping list. If i ask her to display my shopping list, she does, and i can see the checkboxes, but the actual text of the list is not visible.

I sense this has something to do with system level font/color settings, but I can't find where this is controlled in Win10.

ziffel, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

Logging into Windows 11 and given blank white pop up on blurry background - Can't exit the...

1. Logging into Windows 11 and given blank white pop up on blurry background - Can't exit the... - Similar Threads - Logging given blank

2. White/blank login pop-up screen in Windows and Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White/blank login pop-up screen in Windows and Office: Hello, I have an issue, like a month ago, when I tried to login to my Office, only white/blank login pop-up box appears. Continuously trying I found out, the same box appears for example in Feedback Hub. So I tried creating a new local account and there everything is fine. It...
  3. White/blank login pop-up screen in Windows and Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White/blank login pop-up screen in Windows and Office: Hello, I have an issue, like a month ago, when I tried to login to my Office, only white/blank login pop-up box appears. Continuously trying I found out, the same box appears for example in Feedback Hub. So I tried creating a new local account and there everything is fine. It...
  4. Logging into Windows 11 and given blank white pop up on blurry background - Can't exit the...

Logging into Windows 11 and given blank white pop up on blurry background - Can't exit the...: Three days ago my computer was fine but this morning I logged on, after entering my password, to be greeted by this application "Microsoft Account", a blank white screen pop-up on a blurry background that loaded nothing for 30 minutes. I tried launching task manager but...
  5. Blank cmd pops up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank cmd pops up?: When my laptop is in charging, suddenly blank cmd pops up. It restart the google chrome and set the default search as bing. I have updated the drivers and window but still the problem continues...
  6. Blank cmd pops up?

Blank cmd pops up?: When my laptop is in charging, suddenly blank cmd pops up. It restart the google chrome and set the default search as bing. I have updated the drivers and window but still the problem continues...
  7. White pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White pop-up: This box randomly pops up on my screen from time to time, it hasn't showed up for a few months and now it's back, I don't know why it keeps appearing nor do I know what it is. It started appearing after installing Windows 11...
  8. White pop-up

White pop-up: This box randomly pops up on my screen from time to time, it hasn't showed up for a few months and now it's back, I don't know why it keeps appearing nor do I know what it is. It started appearing after installing Windows 11...
  9. Blank white pop up screen in Microsoft store

Blank white pop up screen in Microsoft store: when i try to download anything in the microsoft store I keep getting a pop up screen that says "please wait a moment" and the that pop up screen turns white and nothing happens....
  10. Windows 10 background slideshow shows blank white background on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 background slideshow shows blank white background on startup: I set a slideshow from a directory with about 16 *.jpg files. It seemed fine, but upon reboot the background is blank. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/windows-10-background-slideshow-shows-blank-white/b8e23698-315c-421e-85f7-a33ed3829e52