Windows 10: Login after update possible selective only, how to start networking?

Discus and support Login after update possible selective only, how to start networking? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi! I posted in other unanswered thread about near impossible login (after ~2 hr. waiting). Now after installing update from Windows update is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MIRKOSOFT, Aug 17, 2015.

1. MIRKOSOFT Win User

Login after update possible selective only, how to start networking?

Hi!
    I posted in other unanswered thread about near impossible login (after ~2 hr. waiting). Now after installing update from Windows update is possible to login by selective only - it starts only basic services. No problem start sound, but how to start networking? After each try it failed, also in safe mode with networking network works not. If I could to start network, it will be ok, if not have I reinstall Windows 10?
    Thank you for each word.
    Miro

:)

MIRKOSOFT, Aug 17, 2015
  2. Pieris971 Win User

Who is actually login on Windows 10 Login Screen

Is it possible to see who is login on the PC on the initial Login Screen? I have 5 users set up on the PC but it doesnot show who is login on the Login Screen but only after I login to my account by pressing the start button.

Thanks is advance!

Pieris971, Aug 17, 2015
  3. David Haz Win User
    Login prompts do not appear on login screen

Hi Eric,

Sleep mode saves the state of your computer to its memory, then powers down both the display and hard disk drive. Only enough power is used to maintain the data. Resuming from it means that it would power on the display and the hard disk drive again.

It is possible that the display adapter drivers are damaged or broken, causing the login fields to not display. Kindly update your display adapter drivers and check if the login fields appear after resuming from Sleep mode. Here's how to update your drivers:

• Select the Start button, then type device manager, and select it from the list of results.
    • Expand the Display adapters category, then right-click your graphics card and select
      Update Driver.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you may look for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions on how to install the driver.

If you need further assistance, feel free to ask us.

David Haz, Aug 17, 2015
Thema:

Login after update possible selective only, how to start networking?

1. Login after update possible selective only, how to start networking? - Similar Threads - Login update possible

2. No login possible, only option is PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No login possible, only option is PIN: I am locked out of my computer. I never used a PIN to log in, always face recognition. Now it tells me that I have entered an incorrect PIN too many times. It also prompts the challenge phrase and restart. There are no other options at all. I can access this account on...
  3. No login possible, only option is PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No login possible, only option is PIN: I am locked out of my computer. I never used a PIN to log in, always face recognition. Now it tells me that I have entered an incorrect PIN too many times. It also prompts the challenge phrase and restart. There are no other options at all. I can access this account on...
  4. Win 10, Black screen after Login possible after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10, Black screen after Login possible after update: HelloSo, since today, my windows 10 Laptop shows me a black screen after LOGONThat means it bootsIt shows me the Windows Logon screen with background, it shows my WIFI is connected.As soon as I put in my PIN it will load for a long time, then show a black screen.I do not see...
  5. Win 10, Black screen after Login possible after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10, Black screen after Login possible after update: HelloSo, since today, my windows 10 Laptop shows me a black screen after LOGONThat means it bootsIt shows me the Windows Logon screen with background, it shows my WIFI is connected.As soon as I put in my PIN it will load for a long time, then show a black screen.I do not see...
  6. Is it possible to name network after network interface?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to name network after network interface?: Hello,I need to have a specific network name due to old SW. Is it possible to force Windows to name the network profile after ethernet adapter?I have multiple network adapters with different names. For example the names of the adapters are FOO_NET and BAR_NET. It would be...
  7. Is it possible to name network after network interface?

Is it possible to name network after network interface?: Hello,I need to have a specific network name due to old SW. Is it possible to force Windows to name the network profile after ethernet adapter?I have multiple network adapters with different names. For example the names of the adapters are FOO_NET and BAR_NET. It would be...
  8. Is it possible to name network after network interface?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. How To Start WinCal After LogIn

How To Start WinCal After LogIn: Win10, HP Laptop. Trying to get my older WinCal.exe calendar program to automatically start every time I log in. It is presently residing in my Downloads folder. I can start it with an icon, but sometimes I forget, so I want to have it started automatically. This is not the...
  10. Is it possible to disable automatic driver updates for only one selected device?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to disable automatic driver updates for only one selected device?: I have got a Wi-Fi card on RTL8192CU chip, and the newest drivers for it sucks so I am downgrading it. But due to automatic driver updates, I have to downgrade it 1/2 times a week. I don' t want to completely disable auto driver updates, I just want to disable it for Wi-Fi...