Windows 10: Login box etc problems after vwin10 upgrade

Discus and support Login box etc problems after vwin10 upgrade in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I upgraded to Win 10 from Win 8.1. First the screen had random circle and line flickers on one side. I tried to restart in SAFE mode to reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by muggins23, Mar 16, 2016.

1. muggins23 Win User

Login box etc problems after vwin10 upgrade

I upgraded to Win 10 from Win 8.1.
    First the screen had random circle and line flickers on one side. I tried to restart in SAFE mode to reinstall driver.
    On restart, the password login box and the restart drop-down will only open for .5sec. Manual Power off returns to the same screen

:)

muggins23, Mar 16, 2016
  2. CordRW Win User

Password box missing on Windows 10 login screen

Windows 10 password login box has disappeared on my laptop as well, after update. Login screen with time and date all there, image focus after clicking but login box does not appear. Cannot boot into safe mode. I want to create a installation media as in method
    2, but where is the product code found for those machines that were upgraded from Win 7 during the free upgrade period?

Thanks

CordRW, Mar 16, 2016
  3. Windows 10 WIFI "Limited connectivity" error

It's not a router problem, it's a Windows 10 problem. I travel a lot and tried to login in multiple coffee shops, etc after upgrading and was unable to connect to any of them, including my brand new router at home. Switched back to Windows 8.1 and everything
    is working again. I checked all my drivers for updates, etc.... but Windows 10 will not connect via WiFi.

Tom.Schuhmann, Mar 16, 2016
Thema:

Login box etc problems after vwin10 upgrade

1. Login box etc problems after vwin10 upgrade - Similar Threads - Login box etc

2. Big white box after login windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Big white box after login windows: After the windows update earlier this week Ive been getting this white box image after signing in. The last two days Ive been able to brute force restart my way through but today Ive been at it for hours and no luck. The issue does not exist in safe mode. Ive tried disabling...
  3. After login problem .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After login problem .: After login to account admin. I get this after logging in. This was after installing windows 11 preview. Other accounts are working perfect. How can i fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-login-problem/a35102a4-d5b6-43cc-b3d2-eb4aa08c5ae6
  4. After login problem .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After login problem .: After login to account admin. I get this after logging in. This was after installing windows 11 preview. Other accounts are working perfect. How can i fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-login-problem/a35102a4-d5b6-43cc-b3d2-eb4aa08c5ae6
  5. After updating, there is no password box to login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    After updating, there is no password box to login: I had problems when I was trying to update my Windows to the latest version three times, it appeared undoing the changes, but finally it did not appear, I thought I had, but when Windows goes to the login screen to type my password, the box does not appear password on screen...
  6. After updating, there is no password box to login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating, there is no password box to login: I had problems when I was trying to update my Windows to the latest version three times, it appeared undoing the changes, but finally it did not appear, I thought I had, but when Windows goes to the login screen to type my password, the box does not appear password on screen...
  7. After updating, there is no password box to login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Upgrade from w7,login problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from w7,login problem: Trying to upgrade from w7 to w10. Login doesnt give local (User/Pass) option. Dont want a microsoft account,any ideas please. 179862
  9. filling in forms, search boxes etc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    filling in forms, search boxes etc.: Why does any box I need to enter info into, fill up with dashes like this -------- until it fills the box? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/filling-in-forms-search-boxes-etc/c11fb58e-879c-491c-93c1-e0c44cd74f41
  10. After updating no password box to login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    After updating no password box to login: Hello I am not happy to write to you But I will be grateful if you make me happy I experienced problems when I was trying to update my windows to latest version three times it appeared undoing changes, but finally it didn't appear I thought that I did it but when...