Windows 10: Login ERROR: User login failed. Profile cannot be loaded/started.

Discus and support Login ERROR: User login failed. Profile cannot be loaded/started. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I've recently got an issue with loading profile settings after probably deleting one of the Admin profiles on Windows 10 Home. I can't... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by tommy888, Jun 18, 2016.

1. tommy888 Win User

Login ERROR: User login failed. Profile cannot be loaded/started.

Hi Guys,
    I've recently got an issue with loading profile settings after probably deleting one of the Admin profiles on Windows 10 Home.

I can't load:
    1. The most important: Built-in Adminstrator profile: Error: " Location/Path C:/Windows/sytem32/config/systemprofile/Desktop" is unavailable. I got only empty black screen, bottom-left-hand corner windows icon doesn't show up the menu - is irresponsive. I can't do anything - eveng craetimng new folders. Only Some software work , namely BitDefender Total Security, NVidia, Intel etc

2. Fortunetely, I'ev got another Admin account which works fine. I can create new users/profiles but I get this error anytime I enter the user's profile:" a User log in failed. User's profile files cannot be loaded.

I've found the path in regestry:
    It confirms that only one with thwe right path to my profile works fine. Others don't have a correct path.

See the print screen below:

Login ERROR: User login failed. Profile cannot be loaded/started. [​IMG]

I hope I won't have to format disc and totally reinstall Windows. Thank you for you help.

:)

tommy888, Jun 18, 2016
  2. JSeb17 Win User

Windows 10 Pro login

I am having problem with my Windows 10 Pro laptop. Whenever I login with my ID it says "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded."

And when start the computer in safe mode it shows error message "Unkown hard error". And windows start button or search is also not working in Safe mode. Please help.

JSeb17, Jun 18, 2016
  3. muzz53 Win User
    win 10 corupt default user profile

We have three logins and using recommended “Safe Mode” login then going to “regedit”

the logins had the following difference.

Faulty Login
    Other 2 working logins

Name
    Type
    Data

RefCount
    REG_DWORD
    0x00000002 (2)
    0x00000000 (0)

State
    REG_DWORD
    0x00000100 (256)
    0x00000000 (0)

Note there were no folders .bak

Using the faulty Login.

1. If you click the start menu a messaged is displayed “Critical Error Your Start Menu isn’t working. We’ll try to fix it next time you sign in.

2. Cortana will not activate.

3. Action Centre will not activate.

If I create a new login and then try to use it we get this message “ The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

My investigation point to “The Default User Profile is corrupt”

thanks

muzz53, Jun 18, 2016
  4. tommy888 Win User

3 first entries seem to be broken or proper entries of the profiles I have (2 more - one local and one connected to a Microsoft acount)
    The kast one .....-21-.... is fine and working (admin account)

tommy888, Jun 18, 2016
Thema:

1. Login ERROR: User login failed. Profile cannot be loaded/started. - Similar Threads - Login ERROR User

2. User Profile Service Failed The Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    User Profile Service Failed The Login: Hello!I just recently bought a new PC from my friend, and decided my first course of action would be to factory reset it to wipe all the data from it to start clean. After the reset, I went to log back in and was met with the “User Profile Services failed the Log-In”...
  3. User Profile Service Failed The Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Profile Service Failed The Login: Hello!I just recently bought a new PC from my friend, and decided my first course of action would be to factory reset it to wipe all the data from it to start clean. After the reset, I went to log back in and was met with the “User Profile Services failed the Log-In”...
  4. User Profile Service Failed The Login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to fix the user profile service failed the login. user profile cannot be loaded windows...

how to fix the user profile service failed the login. user profile cannot be loaded windows...: After resseting my pc, when the pc is done resseting, my acc is still on there but when i go to put my passcode in, it says "the user profile service failed the login. user profile cannot be loaded" thats after reset, can someone help me...
  6. how to fix the user profile service failed the login. user profile cannot be loaded windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix the user profile service failed the login. user profile cannot be loaded windows...: After resseting my pc, when the pc is done resseting, my acc is still on there but when i go to put my passcode in, it says "the user profile service failed the login. user profile cannot be loaded" thats after reset, can someone help me...
  7. how to fix the user profile service failed the login. user profile cannot be loaded windows...

8. 'User profile cannot be loaded' Error during login

'User profile cannot be loaded' Error during login: I sometimes get a 'User profile cannot be loaded' Error during login. Usually a reboot allows login in the user account. However, sometimes it requires a safe mode login to enable a normal login. The Event Viewer in Application and Services Logs > Microsoft > Windows > User...
  9. 'User profile cannot be loaded' Error during login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'User profile cannot be loaded' Error during login: I sometimes get a 'User profile cannot be loaded' Error during login. Usually a reboot allows login in the user account. However, sometimes it requires a safe mode login to enable a normal login. The Event Viewer in Application and Services Logs > Microsoft > Windows > User...
  10. 'User profile cannot be loaded' Error during login