Windows 10: Login failure after LogonUI.exe crash on login. error 0000000000064c40

Discus and support Login failure after LogonUI.exe crash on login. error 0000000000064c40 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Working with dell xps 9360, recieved a login error that does not allow login in to the computer. It crashes until after some attempts the computer... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by wottem, Jul 31, 2018.

1. wottem Win User

Login failure after LogonUI.exe crash on login. error 0000000000064c40

Working with dell xps 9360, recieved a login error that does not allow login in to the computer. It crashes until after some attempts the computer restarts. Also the interface power section (shutdown/restart) will stop working and crash. Last week we have gone through complete windows reinstall for this issue, now it reappeared, though I was able to log after reset.

error details:
    Faulting application name: LogonUI.exe, version: 10.0.17134.1, time stamp: 0x5d557fa4
    Faulting module name: logoncontroller.dll, version: 10.0.17134.137, time stamp: 0x8cd68fe7
    Exception code: 0xc000001d
    Fault offset: 0x0000000000064c40
    Faulting process id: 0x1438
    Faulting application path: C:\Windows\system32\LogonUI.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\logoncontroller.dll

:)

wottem, Jul 31, 2018

2. Windows 10 Login Crash Loop

Hi David,

• Which screen are you referring to?
    • Are you able to login to Desktop?
    • Are you able to see the login screen?

The power icon referred in the steps is present at the login screen. If you are able to see the login screen where you enter the password to go to Desktop, then you need to follow those steps. These steps to be followed if you are able to reach to
    login screen but unable to go to Desktop.

Please provide us more information related to the issue so that we can assist you further.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jul 31, 2018
  3. ATIonion Win User
    login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

1. Login failure after LogonUI.exe crash on login. error 0000000000064c40 - Similar Threads - Login failure LogonUI

2. Login failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login failure: In my case I don’t have any other sign options just the pin nor I have any other user too now how can I do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-failure/ef223f29-8b93-4f0a-95a2-a28a303f6ba8
  3. Login failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login failure: In my case I don’t have any other sign options just the pin nor I have any other user too now how can I do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-failure/ef223f29-8b93-4f0a-95a2-a28a303f6ba8
  4. LogonUI crashes after connecting wifi

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    LogonUI crashes after connecting wifi: The bug appears if we do like this:1. Let Windows forget the wifi;2. Lock screen;3. Connect the wifi, and input the correct username and a wrong password;4. A dialog would prompt to let you input the correct password, and click 'Cancel'5. Switch users by clicking ‘Other...
  5. LogonUI crashes after connecting wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LogonUI crashes after connecting wifi: The bug appears if we do like this:1. Let Windows forget the wifi;2. Lock screen;3. Connect the wifi, and input the correct username and a wrong password;4. A dialog would prompt to let you input the correct password, and click 'Cancel'5. Switch users by clicking ‘Other...
  6. LogonUI crashes after connecting wifi

7. Windows crashes after login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashes after login: My PC starts up fine, I enter my pin, and then Windows crashes. I have restarted many times and every time it does one of these:- black screen with nothing on it. I can move the cursor around but can't do anything.- my desktop is there, but none of the startup programmes...
  8. Windows crashes after login

Windows crashes after login: My PC starts up fine, I enter my pin, and then Windows crashes. I have restarted many times and every time it does one of these:- black screen with nothing on it. I can move the cursor around but can't do anything.- my desktop is there, but none of the startup programmes...
  9. Login failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Login failure: Hey. I hope someone can help with my problem. Late at nifht i had an option to update and shutdown my computer so i did that. Today when i wanted to get behind my computer i couldnt login, and said my password was wrong, then i wanted to reset it, but i got a message up...
  10. Login failure after LogonUI.exe crash on login. error 0000000000064c40

in Windows 10 Support
    Login failure after LogonUI.exe crash on login. error 0000000000064c40: Working with dell xps 9360, recieved a login error that does not allow login in to the computer. It crashes until after some attempts the computer restarts. Also the interface power section (shutdown/restart) will stop working and crash. Last week we have gone through...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Faulting application name: LogonUI.exe version: windows 10

2. faulting application name: logonui.exe version: 10.0.17134.1 time stamp: 0x5d557fa4 faulting module name: ntdll.dll

3. faulting application name: logonui.exe version: 10.0.17134.1

4. logonui crash