Windows 10: login.live.com not loading in any browser

Discus and support login.live.com not loading in any browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I downloaded windows 10 yesterday and am unable to access Onedrive or any associated products in my web browsers. I also tried to open Onedrive and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Schwee, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Schwee Win User

login.live.com not loading in any browser

I downloaded windows 10 yesterday and am unable to access Onedrive or any associated products in my web browsers.

I also tried to open Onedrive and other associated products on my laptop but am stuck on the loading screen "just a minute." I've tried restarting and refreshing but the pages won't load. I can't even get into the login page.

I get no error messages, just the endless loading circle. I've tried Chrome and Edge.

I'm about to go back to 8.1. Does anyone know how to fix this great windows 10 "feature"?

:)

Schwee, Aug 19, 2015
  2. Allan Mej Win User

IE not able to load login.live.com, but is able to load accounts.google.com

Hi Praveen,

This issue happens because JavaScript is being blocked on your Internet Explorer. To enable JavaScript, follow these steps:

• Press Windows + R to open Run, type
      inetcpl.cpl
      and press Enter to open Internet Options.
    • Under Security tab, click Custom Level.
    • Under Scripting, set Active scripting to Enable.
    • Confirm the changes and close the Internet Options.

Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Aug 19, 2015
  3. IE not able to load login.live.com, but is able to load accounts.google.com

The following error is seen when attempting to visit Sign in to your Microsoft account

'Microsoft account requires JavaScript to sign in. This web browser either does not support JavaScript, or scripts are being blocked.'

However, when I visit Sign in - Google Accounts, the url can be accessed without any error.

My IE 11.576.14393.0 (running on Windows 10) settings:

• Use HTTP2 only
    • Use TLS1.2 only
    • Set 'Security' level to High
    Would it be possible for someone to kindly confirm that the behavior I am observing is indeed expected?

If not, then how can I gather additional information (logs / HTTP request headers etc.)?

PraveenBhamidipati, Aug 19, 2015
  4. Harpert Win User

Stupid question,

Have you tried if the laptop has full Internet access
    Have you tried to switch off the Firewall

It seems a bit odd that even in a browser One_drive is not accessable
    I guess this has little to do with Windows 10 *Smile

Good luck

Harpert, Aug 19, 2015
Thema:

1. login.live.com not loading in any browser - Similar Threads - login live com

2. Internet not loading any apps or browser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet not loading any apps or browser.: I turned on smart app control in windows 11.After that internet is not working on any app,and no browser is working.I also turned off smart app control,but problem persists....
  3. Internet not loading any apps or browser.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet not loading any apps or browser.: I turned on smart app control in windows 11.After that internet is not working on any app,and no browser is working.I also turned off smart app control,but problem persists....
  4. OneDRive Live .com.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDRive Live .com.: I am only having trouble accessing One Drive through our web page Onedrive.live.com on every computer in the office. This has been going on for days now, tried from home same thing, we all can access through our mobiles only. ps: using the same shared one drive account...
  5. OneDRive Live .com.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDRive Live .com.: I am only having trouble accessing One Drive through our web page Onedrive.live.com on every computer in the office. This has been going on for days now, tried from home same thing, we all can access through our mobiles only. ps: using the same shared one drive account...
  6. OneDRive Live .com.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. live .com

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    live .com: People have to contact me first for me to be able me to reply to them.All of my contact addresses have a ; after them,started about 5 months ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-com/6e1ae4de-6ac2-4888-a9ee-7719173fc0e1
  8. Slow to load any internet browser after exit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow to load any internet browser after exit: Hello there, after latest update, like 1 month ago, all my browsers starting to load really slowly takes about 10-15 seconds. tried firefox, safari, chrome & edge. all same problem, first time to load the browser takes 10-15 seconds then all good until i exit the app and...
  9. Google won't load in any browser?

in Browsers and Email
    Google won't load in any browser?: Hey everyone, Just a few hours ago, I have started experiencing a problem in which Google will no longer load. I have already tried the following: Scanning my computer with MalwareBytes and removing all detected malware Renaming my 'hosts' file to 'hosts.old' Using...
  10. Some Sites and NO facebook games loading in any browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some Sites and NO facebook games loading in any browser: I have upgraded Windows 8 to Windows 10 on my laptop and I was able to access all the sites before the update. I know have defender and firewall disabled but no change. Some sites still not loading and none of the facebook games load at all. It says to check my network...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. login live takes forever to load