Windows 10: Login loop (windows 10 fully updated)

Discus and support Login loop (windows 10 fully updated) in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Suddenly I'm stuck in a loop. No shutdown icon on the login screen, my admin account wont give an option to enter the password. I have forced the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Nero009, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Nero009 Win User

Login loop (windows 10 fully updated)

Suddenly I'm stuck in a loop. No shutdown icon on the login screen, my admin account wont give an option to enter the password. I have forced the computer to do automatic repair but it does not give the following options like safe mode, etc.. what to do?Please help. Thanks.

:)

Nero009, Jun 4, 2017
  2. Mr V Win User

Windows 10 won't open from lock screen.

Hi Robert,

It sounds like you're the latest victim of a the issue quite a few of us have noticed since the 1607 build (Anniversary Update) went live. Could you please take a quick look at the following threads and see does this look like your problem?

After Anniversary Update, Win10 login/lock password prompt goes in endless loop

Can't log in to Windows 10 (login screen/loading loop)

Login/password screen infinite loop

Cheers

Mr V, Jun 4, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Install 10-second prep churns

Thanks, DialNM.

The update appeared to be successful, as the final reboot displayed a Windows 10-style login screen. When I login however, it appears to be caught in a loop during the login, flashing the screen on and off, so I can't get to the control panel to see what
    that says about success or failure of the update.

I'll try letting that run with the monitor turned off. Perhaps it will eventually break out of the loop.

RalphBarker_868, Jun 4, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, first let's have a look at your disk. If there are missing Advanced Options you may not have a Recovery partition, or there may be some corruption meaning it is not seen as accessible.

Please download and create Kyhi's boot DVD/drive from the top of the Software and Apps section. You can see there all the utilities on it.

Boot your PC from it, and
    a. run HDTune to check your disk and post a screenshot of the result
    Use the Insert Image icon above your post to the left of the video icon
    b. run Minitool Partition Manager and, making sure all the text is visible in the columns, post a screenshot of the result.

Do you have a Win 10 bootable medium available? If not, please create one.
    (If you need guidance, the Tutorial section tells you how to download an iso)

Please complete your system spec (see mine for comparison). At the moment we don't even know if it's a laptop or a desktop, how many/type of disks... Home or Pro...
    There's a guide in the Tutorial section if unsure how to do this.

What was the last thing you believe happened before this occurred?

Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 5, 2017
Thema:

1. Login loop (windows 10 fully updated) - Similar Threads - Login loop fully

2. Windows 10 login loop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 login loop: I had one user account and it wasn't signed in to Microsoft account Local account and I did sign in with my MS account. when I was signing in it asked my for sth like "windows hello pin", or sth like that and I ignored it didn't define any then after a restart when I was...
  3. Login loop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Login loop: I have an original Microsoft login Last year, then I updated to Microsoft 365, and created a new acount login/password. But I cannot now use the original login/password - if I click on 'update the password' on my original login, it attributes the updated password to the...
  4. OneNote for Windows 10 - Login Loop

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneNote for Windows 10 - Login Loop: I am having trouble logging into a recent download of OneNote for Windows 10. When I open the software the screen asks me to 'pick an account to sign in with.' I select work or school account, and the screen changes to 'lets get you signed in' with my email address under...
  5. Windows 10 Login Screen Looping

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Login Screen Looping: Ok here is the problem: I keep my computer running over night, MS made an update push and the next day the login screen was frozen. A hard reboot was required. When the PC rebooted it got hung-up on the welcome screen, my user name was there but when I “clicked” it would...
  6. Windows 10 Login screen loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Login screen loop: Hey guys! Im having an issue where everytime i login to my windows pc it brings me back to the login screen after a few mins or secs Ive booting it in safe mode but that still didnt fix anything. Any help would be great!...
  7. Windows 10 login loop after the 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 login loop after the 1903 update: Hello. I'm having trouble with logging into my computer. The problem is: when I enter my PIN/password, the screen says "Welcome" and the circle next to the text is spinning endlessly. I've been waiting for 1 and a half hour but the screen still shows a spinning circle and it...
  8. Windows 10 login loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 login loop: After a minute into the desktop the screen goes black then comes back in a different resolution. Eventually it takes me to my login screen which doesn't require a password. Now the loop begins. Black screen, smaller resolution, login screen. I have no idea how to fix this...
  9. Windows 10 login loop after the 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 login loop after the 1903 update: Hello. I'm having trouble with logging into my computer. The problem is: when I enter my PIN/password, the screen says "Welcome" and the circle next to the text is spinning endlessly. I've been waiting for 1 and a half hour but the screen still shows a spinning circle and it...
  10. Fully cleaning the drive loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fully cleaning the drive loop: I've been trying to erase everything from my pc so I clicked fully clean the drives it started off okay but when it got to 42% it stopped and it's been like this for a few hours how long does it take and any way to fix it?...