Windows 10: Login Problem

Discus and support Login Problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After having trouble logging into my computer, I reset my windows 10. However, I still can't log in and now the shutdown/restart button from the login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kioshima, Aug 1, 2015.

1. kioshima Win User

Login Problem

After having trouble logging into my computer, I reset my windows 10. However, I still can't log in and now the shutdown/restart button from the login window has disappeared.
    Following is the image i found online, as you can see there is a button on the bottom right corner of the screen which I am missing. The Utility Manager button also does not do anything when I click on it. I can't reset the pc again either, it says it is locked.

Anyway I can just remove windows 10 and reinstall windows 7 without losing my personal files? Thnx.

Login Problem [​IMG]

:)

kioshima, Aug 1, 2015

2. Windows 10 login problem

Hi. I installed windows 10 on my friends computer, and his computer has a problem with overheating, so when I wanted to type his account details, the computer shut down. Then when I reopened it, is displays "Other User" and under are two columns, where
    it says to type the email and the password. I tried three different accounts and it says that the password is incorrect. Please, help!

Windows 10 login problem, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Login problem

Make sure the CAPS LOCK is off and the NUM LOCK is on.

You can check for a malfunctioning keyboard by using the Ease of Access keyboard to enter the password. On the computer log in screen place the cursor in the password entry box, click the Ease of Access icon (third icon from left bottom right
    corner of screen), click On Screen Keyboard and enter password using that keyboard,

Why can't you sign in?

Reset your password

If you choose to select I've forgotten my password that the email Microsoft sends you goes to an email address you can access that does not depend on gaining access to the problem computer.

Gerry C J Cornell, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Login Problem

1. Login Problem - Similar Threads - Login Problem

2. Problems with Login On Desktop PCs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Login On Desktop PCs: Good Day to everybodySince we changed computers we have on those computers problem with userprofile-service In Windows 11. When a user is starting the computer and tries to login he get the message "Fehler bei Anmeldung des Dienstes Benutzerprofildienst. Das Benutzerprofi...
  3. Problems with Login On Desktop PCs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Login On Desktop PCs: Good Day to everybodySince we changed computers we have on those computers problem with userprofile-service In Windows 11. When a user is starting the computer and tries to login he get the message "Fehler bei Anmeldung des Dienstes Benutzerprofildienst. Das Benutzerprofi...
  4. Bottom of screen is not working properly. Problem not seen at login screen or when screenshot.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bottom of screen is not working properly. Problem not seen at login screen or when screenshot.: Hello!I´ve recently experienced issues with the bottom part of my screen as seen with the attached picture. I don´t see this at the login screen and also when I try to screenshot it the image I get is OK too. Had to take a picture with my phone to show the issue. Sometimes it...
  5. Problem with login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with login screen: Hello, I am reaching out to report an issue that has recently arisen with my laptop, which I have been using without any complications for approximately a year. However, this week, an unexpected message appeared during startup, “You’ve entered an incorrect PIN several times.”...
  6. Problem with login screen

Problem with login screen: Hello, I am reaching out to report an issue that has recently arisen with my laptop, which I have been using without any complications for approximately a year. However, this week, an unexpected message appeared during startup, “You’ve entered an incorrect PIN several times.”...
  7. window microsoft login problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window microsoft login problem: there is problem after update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-microsoft-login-problem/c3f1e3e7-4641-46b4-8cf6-e53c51f81357
  8. window microsoft login problem

window microsoft login problem: there is problem after update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-microsoft-login-problem/c3f1e3e7-4641-46b4-8cf6-e53c51f81357
  9. login problem in one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    login problem in one drive: when i am trying to sin=gn in one drive why otp not recieve i try 100 times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-problem-in-one-drive/6e4971c9-8d9e-40a4-85f3-83ca8907f421
  10. login problem in one drive

login problem in one drive: when i am trying to sin=gn in one drive why otp not recieve i try 100 times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-problem-in-one-drive/6e4971c9-8d9e-40a4-85f3-83ca8907f421