Windows 10: Login Problem

Discus and support Login Problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After having trouble logging into my computer, I reset my windows 10. However, I still can't log in and now the shutdown/restart button from the login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kioshima, Aug 1, 2015.

1. kioshima Win User

Login Problem

After having trouble logging into my computer, I reset my windows 10. However, I still can't log in and now the shutdown/restart button from the login window has disappeared.
    Following is the image i found online, as you can see there is a button on the bottom right corner of the screen which I am missing. The Utility Manager button also does not do anything when I click on it. I can't reset the pc again either, it says it is locked.

Anyway I can just remove windows 10 and reinstall windows 7 without losing my personal files? Thnx.

Login Problem [​IMG]

:)

kioshima, Aug 1, 2015

2. Windows 10 login problem

Hi. I installed windows 10 on my friends computer, and his computer has a problem with overheating, so when I wanted to type his account details, the computer shut down. Then when I reopened it, is displays "Other User" and under are two columns, where
    it says to type the email and the password. I tried three different accounts and it says that the password is incorrect. Please, help!

Windows 10 login problem, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Login problem

Make sure the CAPS LOCK is off and the NUM LOCK is on.

You can check for a malfunctioning keyboard by using the Ease of Access keyboard to enter the password. On the computer log in screen place the cursor in the password entry box, click the Ease of Access icon (third icon from left bottom right
    corner of screen), click On Screen Keyboard and enter password using that keyboard,

Why can't you sign in?

Reset your password

If you choose to select I've forgotten my password that the email Microsoft sends you goes to an email address you can access that does not depend on gaining access to the problem computer.

Gerry C J Cornell, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Login Problem

1. Login Problem - Similar Threads - Login Problem

2. Windows 10 login problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 login problems: After yesterday's update I have run into issues logging into my computer. The first several times I tried to turn it on, it would be very laggy in recognizing input from my KB+M (I would type or click and it would register all at once 45 seconds later). Eventually this...
  3. OneDrive login problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive login problem: Hi there My name is István Balogh. My problem is, on my DELL laptop, with Windows 10pro, I can not log into my OneDrive account. Simply if I click to the login button it does not do anything. I am trying this about a week but it is not working. Can you help me to login? I...
  4. login problems to a web site

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    login problems to a web site: I have a consistent problem logging into a web site & keep getting an error message with IDX10311 Is it a problem with my laptop or the remote server? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-problems-to-a-web-site/c933a960-ec17-46ca-a43b-24273231fd66
  5. Windows 10 Pro (x64) Task bar problems and Black screen after login problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro (x64) Task bar problems and Black screen after login problem: Hi I'm having some problems with my Windows 10 Pro (x64) I'm having this problem for a couple of days now. Task bar problems: 1. Pinned icons not showing 2. System icons like Baterry, Wi Fi, Language icons not showing in the bottom right corner of the task bar where the...
  6. Windows 10 Pro (x64) Task bar problems and Black screen after login problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro (x64) Task bar problems and Black screen after login problem: I'm having some problems with my Windows 10 Pro (x64) this is the second day that I'm having these problems Task bar problems: 1. Pinned icons not showing 2. System icons like Baterry, Wi Fi, Language icons not showing in the bottom right corner of the task bar where the...
  7. Windows 10 login problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 login problem: Please can anyone help me to resolve a login problem I have ? I recently found that Microsoft Edge wasn't opening on my PC when I clicked on the icon, so I used Internet Explorer to access this website and search for a solution to the problem. It seems that quite a few...
  8. Login Problems: PIN is not available

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Login Problems: PIN is not available: There is an ongoing problem with Windows 10 when logging in. After providing my PIN number I get a message that says "your PIN is not available." I then am given an option to re-set my PIN. Starting this process I'm asked for my password, which is accepted. Then I'm...
  9. Problem with Login Picture screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem with Login Picture screen: I really like the pictures that Windows 10 puts up on the lock screen. However, the part that gives me the information about the picture and where it comes from and asks if I like it often doesn't come up. If I move my mouse or hit the space bar it brings up the screen to...
  10. Problems when login to PayPal with Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems when login to PayPal with Windows 10: Hi... I just got a new PC and it came with Windows 10 Pro. Everything seemed to work fine until I tried to login to my PayPal account... it constantly delivers me an error message, "impossible to start the session". I don't know what to do... I can login perfectly with...