Windows 10: Login Problem

Discus and support Login Problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After having trouble logging into my computer, I reset my windows 10. However, I still can't log in and now the shutdown/restart button from the login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kioshima, Aug 1, 2015.

1. kioshima Win User

Login Problem

After having trouble logging into my computer, I reset my windows 10. However, I still can't log in and now the shutdown/restart button from the login window has disappeared.
    Following is the image i found online, as you can see there is a button on the bottom right corner of the screen which I am missing. The Utility Manager button also does not do anything when I click on it. I can't reset the pc again either, it says it is locked.

Anyway I can just remove windows 10 and reinstall windows 7 without losing my personal files? Thnx.

Login Problem [​IMG]

:)

kioshima, Aug 1, 2015

2. Windows 10 login problem

Hi. I installed windows 10 on my friends computer, and his computer has a problem with overheating, so when I wanted to type his account details, the computer shut down. Then when I reopened it, is displays "Other User" and under are two columns, where
    it says to type the email and the password. I tried three different accounts and it says that the password is incorrect. Please, help!

Windows 10 login problem, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Login problem

Make sure the CAPS LOCK is off and the NUM LOCK is on.

You can check for a malfunctioning keyboard by using the Ease of Access keyboard to enter the password. On the computer log in screen place the cursor in the password entry box, click the Ease of Access icon (third icon from left bottom right
    corner of screen), click On Screen Keyboard and enter password using that keyboard,

Why can't you sign in?

Reset your password

If you choose to select I've forgotten my password that the email Microsoft sends you goes to an email address you can access that does not depend on gaining access to the problem computer.

Gerry C J Cornell, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Login Problem

1. Login Problem - Similar Threads - Login Problem

2. problem with Zune login (Win10)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with Zune login (Win10): i'm using Win10 and when i login into my Zune account, i get the message below... "Can't access the server. Make sure you're connected to the internet and that there are no firewalls or proxy servers blocking access to the Zune servise, then try again." I turned off my...
  3. Windows 10 - Office Login Problems with Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 - Office Login Problems with Hello: Hi, I have Windows 10, but my device does not support Hello. When I try to sign in to 365 it's requiring a PIN (which is always incorrect, no matter how many times I change it) and it disables my PIN. How do I bypass Hello to sign into 365? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  4. login screen problem

login screen problem: The log in screen comes up perfectly with picture, time date, network symbol etc. Pressing any key presents the password box as expected, however When I attempt to enter a password the PW box flashes off and the screen goes back to original. the same is true if I try to...
  5. Password problems Need login help

Password problems Need login help: When I finish with my computer 6/22/2019 it stated not to close because of a window download and the computer would shut off when finished. The next day I was locked out because my computer didn’t recognize my face, pin# or password. I have spent 3 days with Microsoft and...
  6. Login from sleep problem.

in Windows 10 Support
    Login from sleep problem.: I have been having a problem login back in from sleep mode on my Acer laptop. Sometimes when I try to log back into Windows when my laptop is in sleep mode I get a 0x80280100 error message. When I get this error I have to either use my password or restart my laptop. I have...
  7. Network login problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network login problem: This is on my Dell Inspiron 15-3541, is win 10 home 64bit. I am staying in a motel for a week until my new apt is ready. I can't. Find the place in win 10 to change the motel WiFi password in my laptop. The same WiFi password works in my cell phone. I am typing this post via...
  8. problem filtering out login events in security log

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    problem filtering out login events in security log: Would like to see if there are any remote logins on my system. I brought up the security log but there are so many logins it is not possible to spot anything unusual. I assume the majority of login are something internal to windows and I would like to filter those out if...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live login problem!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live login problem!: Hi. Yesterday I have bought XGPU for 1$, downloaded windows 10 update, Xbox (beta) luncher and Metro Exodus. Today I am trying to play Metro, it starts buy after a while of the intro Xbox (beta) window pops up and says something like: "we were unable to login you to your...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live login problem!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live login problem!: Hi. Yesterday I have bought XGPU, downloaded windows 10 update, Xbox (beta) luncher and Metro Exodus. Today I am trying to play Metro, it starts buy after a while of the intro Xbox (beta) window pops up and says something like: "we were unable to login you to your xbox...