Windows 10: Login screen language change disabled

Discus and support Login screen language change disabled in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My password for my Microsoft account is in English and I cant change the language for greek !!!And there is not possible to make the password greek.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by George143, Jul 30, 2015.

1. George143 Win User

Login screen language change disabled

My password for my Microsoft account is in English and I cant change the language for greek !!!And there is not possible to make the password greek. help I cant use my computer!!!PLEASEE

:)

George143, Jul 30, 2015

2. Why is Microsoft not solving this critical Win10 logon problem?

Hi,

I would suggest you try to use the On screen keyboard available at the login screen

Follow the steps:

1. Click on the Language Icon on the lower right corner and change the language to the correct language you used to provide your password and then try to type your password.

2. If you are still unable to login, then click on the
    ease of access icon on the lower right corner at the user account login Window and then select
    On screen Keyboard.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jul 30, 2015
  3. login problem

Login screen language change disabled [​IMG]
    i have changed the language and now i can not login

there is no login screen

sukranokcuoglu, Jul 30, 2015
  4. George143 Win User

oh my god! I finally figured out by changing the pass word to only numbers and characters like #$%&^!! I cant believe that !

George143, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

1. Login screen language change disabled - Similar Threads - Login screen language

2. Disable Windows Login Screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disable Windows Login Screen: I have to support several PCs in an industrial setting used for machine control and data collection. If there is power loss they must come up and run their applications without human intervention.I have always been able to disable the login screen, from the netplwiz account...
  3. How to change language on login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change language on login screen: I tried googling everything and nothing works so far, login screen is on english but when i login it still says it in croatian "Dobro došli" instead of "Welcome". submitted by /u/Sai_Kahleek [link] [comments]...
  4. How to Disable Language changing hotkey

How to Disable Language changing hotkey: hello, idk if this problem is common but i didnt have this problem when i was using windows 10 home edition, i changed my windows to win10 pro and now when ever i play games, *competitive games mostly* i have this problem where it prompts me to change language CTRL + SHIFT +...
  5. disable on screen language selection!?

disable on screen language selection!?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Micheloomaxy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gm77qm/disable_on_screen_language_selection/
  6. Disabling auto keyboard language/layout change

Disabling auto keyboard language/layout change: Hi there! I need to write in Spanish and English every day. My laptop have the "Latin American" keyboard, I use at home a "US International" mechanical keyboard. I don't find any issue writing in either of the language with either of the keyboards as long as the Windows...
  7. On-Screen Keyboard Language Change

in Windows 10 Customization
    On-Screen Keyboard Language Change: How do I change the language on my on-screen keyboard? The normal keyboard does not have a "phonetic" option nor do I have a keyboard cover with the letters from the other language. This makes it difficult to type in a foreign language....
  8. Login Screen Changed

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login Screen Changed: Hello - all of a sudden one of my Windows 10 machines no longer saves my user id upon login. I see two options on the lower left hand side of the screen 1)local or domain accounts 2) microsoft account password. Prior to this, the login screen always showed my microsoft...
  9. Change Login screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Login screen.: Hello: I've been trying to change the login and lock screens of my windows 10 install. i managed to change the login screen background using a tool found in these forums but now my name in the login screen is too big and it overlaps badly with my background My screen has...
  10. Change login / welcome screen language

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Change login / welcome screen language: Hi folks changing language on login screen is hidden in the old control panel. Note language change is fine for rest of windows but for the login screen it's a bit fiddly. You need to enter the control panel by entering run at the windows icon and enter control panel....