Windows 10: login screen not showing. No way to login

Discus and support login screen not showing. No way to login in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer kept freezing. I wanted to know if it was a program causing it. I went to run --> msconfig and disable all the start up programs. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sweetSteal, Nov 21, 2016.

1. login screen not showing. No way to login

My computer kept freezing. I wanted to know if it was a program causing it.

I went to run --> msconfig and disable all the start up programs.
    I thought wiindows would be smart enough to disable only the unessential programs.
    When windows restarts its start like normal, but there is not screen to login.

:)

sweetSteal, Nov 21, 2016

2. Missing "other user" on login screen

My Windows 10 login screen no longer shows an "other user" login. so now there's no way to login to domain account. Is there a way to fix this?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

Rstevens_Duckworth, Nov 21, 2016
  3. Slow Startup After Upgrade to 10 Version 1511 (build 10586.36)

Is the slowness prior to the login screen showing? Or to phrase another way, is the system fresh and performs well after you login?

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Nov 21, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

login screen not showing. No way to login

Please note: This section is for Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) issues only. You will get more help by posting elsewhere on this Forum.

philc43, Nov 22, 2016
Thema:

login screen not showing. No way to login

1. login screen not showing. No way to login - Similar Threads - login screen showing

2. Is there a way to change the login screen background for the default login screen ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to change the login screen background for the default login screen ?: The screens come up with Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 12, etc and have the user name and you click on the user and it asks for the login password. What I would really like is to change this login screen to show a blue or black screen with justLoginUsername: Password:...
  3. Is there a way to change the login screen background for the default login screen ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to change the login screen background for the default login screen ?: The screens come up with Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 12, etc and have the user name and you click on the user and it asks for the login password. What I would really like is to change this login screen to show a blue or black screen with justLoginUsername: Password:...
  4. Is there a way to change the login screen background for the default login screen ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. No way to login to Microsoft Account - Login screen closes

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No way to login to Microsoft Account - Login screen closes: Hello there.Running Windows 10 22H2.Can't login to Microsoft Account, login screen closes after 3 seconds, no way to enter the email address.Any suggestions?Regards...
  6. No way to login to Microsoft Account - Login screen closes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No way to login to Microsoft Account - Login screen closes: Hello there.Running Windows 10 22H2.Can't login to Microsoft Account, login screen closes after 3 seconds, no way to enter the email address.Any suggestions?Regards...
  7. No way to login to Microsoft Account - Login screen closes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Family Login accounts not showing on login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Login accounts not showing on login screen: Short Summary: Previously available family user accounts have disappeared from login screen. I want them back.Vital Statistics: Windows 10 Pro 21H1 19043.1081 64-bit operating systemMy computer is occasionally used by other members of my family. Previously they have been able...
  9. Any way to fix this (login screen)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to fix this (login screen): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/-The-Moon- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m7r3f9/any_way_to_fix_this_login_screen/
  10. Stuck /Login Screen not showing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck /Login Screen not showing: Link Video and also Safe mode shows only black screen with corsair also system restore have error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-login-screen-not-showing/c8031041-c327-4d75-8b8e-d6261f51305c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no way to login to forum

2. windows 10 missing other user domain