Windows 10: Login screen - notification of accounts already logged in?

Discus and support Login screen - notification of accounts already logged in? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; In Windows 7, when you were already logged into a Windows user account..... or if your PC went to the login screen upon sleep or hibernate..... it... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by kevwin10user, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Login screen - notification of accounts already logged in?

In Windows 7, when you were already logged into a Windows user account.....
    or if your PC went to the login screen upon sleep or hibernate.....
    it was easy to tell that there was an account already logged in.

In Windows 10 that language on the login screen does not exist or at least is not on by default.

Am I missing something? Anyway to turn on some kind of notification?

:)

kevwin10user, Aug 16, 2015

2. Windows 10 Fingerprint logon not working after specific user logs on

I have already disabled fingerprint login in account settings.

I have also removed my prints and added them again.

And I can still login with fingerprint after the other user has logged in and then locked the screen or logged off etc.

Marianne vdM, Aug 16, 2015
  3. Only one login appears on startup after upgrade to Win10

I don't really need to create a new account as the 2nd account already exists.

When the laptop boots up it goes straight into windows as the user that performed the upgrade. I can then log out of that users account and it will show me the login screen with both users available.

How can I set it so that on initial startup it shows the login screen with both users available?

matt_h2(2), Aug 16, 2015
Thema:

Login screen - notification of accounts already logged in?

1. Login screen - notification of accounts already logged in? - Similar Threads - Login screen notification

2. i cant log in to my account in windows 11 login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant log in to my account in windows 11 login screen: when i try to log in to my personal account in the log in screen it comes up with a log in button and nothing else and when i press it. it would reload the screen say please wait then go back to the log in screen with the same log in button. pls help me i cant access my files...
  3. i cant log in to my account in windows 11 login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant log in to my account in windows 11 login screen: when i try to log in to my personal account in the log in screen it comes up with a log in button and nothing else and when i press it. it would reload the screen say please wait then go back to the log in screen with the same log in button. pls help me i cant access my files...
  4. saying i dont have an account but already logged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    saying i dont have an account but already logged in: Trying to log in to store to switch out of s mode for school reasons and logged into store already but when i click get for the app it has me log in again but then it says my account does not exist?...
  5. saying i dont have an account but already logged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    saying i dont have an account but already logged in: Trying to log in to store to switch out of s mode for school reasons and logged into store already but when i click get for the app it has me log in again but then it says my account does not exist?...
  6. saying i dont have an account but already logged in

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Log in then it goes back to login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in then it goes back to login screen: I don't know what is going on but everytime I try to login it sends me back to the login screen. I can login the password is correct and it gets in but it kicks me off after that....
  8. Cannot signin to accounts already logged on - intermittent

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot signin to accounts already logged on - intermittent: Every so often on my W10 x64 PC I cannot sign on to any account which is already logged on. User password seems to be accepted but then screen just goes back to lock screen. Retry numerous times and same result every time. No error message. So have to logon with Admin...
  9. account seems to be already logged in after boot

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    account seems to be already logged in after boot: I have several PCs in my home, and I've noticed something curious about one of them. While normally after logging in, it takes a few minutes for everything to load, initialize and sync (e.g., Google Drive, Cisco VPN client, etc. -- various apps that load in the system tray),...
  10. log on with an already-established local account

in Windows 10 Customization
    log on with an already-established local account: After a recent update, local accounts do not show up on one of our pcs. The sign-in screen only accepts an e-mail address, as for a microsoft account. I can log on with my administrator Microsoft account, and the local users' folders are there, but "Other User" on the...