Windows 10: Login Screen

Discus and support Login Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all, Does anyone know how to change the login screen image? I'm not talking about the lock screen, which is the first screen to show up when you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LeBrayn Jomms, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Login Screen

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to change the login screen image? I'm not talking about the lock screen, which is the first screen to show up when you start your computer, I'm talking about the one where you actually enter your password.

Any help is much appreciated.

:)

LeBrayn Jomms, Jul 30, 2015

2. Can' t get past first screen.

My laptop running Window 10 boots. The first screen displays. It's a touch screen computer. I can move the first screen off to display the login in screen. However, just as the first screen leaves, the login screen fades to a blank screen. After a
    few seconds, the first screen reappears. I just had some suggestions to help, but the suggestion start with the login screen. I can't get to the login in screen.

Help?

Pat SimmonsJS, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Login Screen Background Issue

Hi,

For better assistance, we would like to know which login screen background are you trying to change on the computer. Is it the User Login Screen or the System Login Screen?

Thanks.

Michael Tus, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Login Screen

Brink, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Login Screen

1. Login Screen - Similar Threads - Login Screen

2. Is there an update on laptop going to black screen after login page?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an update on laptop going to black screen after login page?: Since the past two weeks, we saw that users from our organization is getting black screen with cursor after some windows updates. They get to login screen, put in their credentials and then get to black screen. Tried system restore, uninstall latest updates and then had to...
  3. Is there an update on laptop going to black screen after login page?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there an update on laptop going to black screen after login page?: Since the past two weeks, we saw that users from our organization is getting black screen with cursor after some windows updates. They get to login screen, put in their credentials and then get to black screen. Tried system restore, uninstall latest updates and then had to...
  4. Is there an update on laptop going to black screen after login page?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Mouse sticking to side of the screen on login, unable to click buttons with finger or mouse.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse sticking to side of the screen on login, unable to click buttons with finger or mouse.: Using Surface Pro 8 with Windows 11 22H2, fully up to date... This just started happening recently about a week ago, my mouse gets stuck and frozen on the side of the login screen, making me unable to use it or the touch option to login properly. I can only do it with my Slim...
  6. Mouse sticking to side of the screen on login, unable to click buttons with finger or mouse.

Mouse sticking to side of the screen on login, unable to click buttons with finger or mouse.: Using Surface Pro 8 with Windows 11 22H2, fully up to date... This just started happening recently about a week ago, my mouse gets stuck and frozen on the side of the login screen, making me unable to use it or the touch option to login properly. I can only do it with my Slim...
  7. Why can't I download/install, and my screen turns black after login. ERROR CODE 0x80070005.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I download/install, and my screen turns black after login. ERROR CODE 0x80070005.: One day my system decided to look normal, login screen was great, until it wasn't. It goes black... after I login, I don't know if I'm effecting the eventual operation of it by my LOGO+CTL+SHIFT+B, but it does turn the display on after 30-45 minutes. The other stuff...I don't...
  8. Why can't I download/install, and my screen turns black after login. ERROR CODE 0x80070005.

Why can't I download/install, and my screen turns black after login. ERROR CODE 0x80070005.: One day my system decided to look normal, login screen was great, until it wasn't. It goes black... after I login, I don't know if I'm effecting the eventual operation of it by my LOGO+CTL+SHIFT+B, but it does turn the display on after 30-45 minutes. The other stuff...I don't...
  9. Login screen password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login screen password: i have windows 11 i login in Microsoft account but when I login system at morning so screen lock password fill and that password is same as Microsoft account password so I hope any other default password set in screen lock during Microsoft account logged in windows...
  10. Login screen password

Login screen password: i have windows 11 i login in Microsoft account but when I login system at morning so screen lock password fill and that password is same as Microsoft account password so I hope any other default password set in screen lock during Microsoft account logged in windows...